FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > new years eve at chams

new years eve at chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so were thinking about spending new years eve at cham.

has anyone on here done this in previous years? any good?

x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's always a good night at Chams, no matter what the date is,

Go and enjoy.......

would think we will be there x love it ....... and would have been too fab party but was not too well.... New years eve is alot of fun x like most evening there ....jo xxx

ive been to chams new years for the past 6/7 years, to be honest if your after play it can be a bit hard as its sooooo busy the rooms are always full as are the jacuzzi's so you may have a bit of a wait unless you jump in a pile up in an open room lol i had to shag in the showers one year as there was nowhere else available but it just added to the fun lol but its always a good night, loads there, loads to talk to etc

not doubting that it should be a good night, weve never had a bad one,,

just wondering what its like in general, how busy etc

dunno... but still laugh when reading your profile as to who the 'odd' couple is lol.....

theres been more than one "odd" couple get in touch i no that much

Yummy This sounds like its gonna be a fun evening... We are looking forward to it... Especially if there are a lot of naughty bodies doing all sorts of naughty things... Please say hi if you go and see us.. Mwaarrr.

Joo & Nee xx

"not doubting that it should be a good night, weve never had a bad one,,

just wondering what its like in general, how busy etc"

it does get very busy, they held it in the greenhouse for a couple of years as its holds loads more people but its now back at chams, at certain times its hard to get to the bar, get a room, forget the jacizzi's lol depends what makes a good night for you, plenty of people to talk to and have a laugh but if you want to play you WILL be queueing for a room

We really hope its not going to turn out to be one of those Orgy things

will say hello if we see you,

looking forward to it

Aww please do... Be great to meet you all... Really looking forward to it

went to the last 2 nye parties at chams and both were fabulous so we will deffo be there again this yr

Will be my first new year at chams cant wait. First year im actually looking forward to new year.

Only missed 2 of the NYE parties in the last 9 years and that was when I was living in Switzerland.

NYE parties are the busiest night of the year at Chameleons.

An average attendance is around 320-360 people.

The ratio of cpls to single males is very good as to be honest many "single" males have to be home with thier wives, (not having a go just an honest fact)

As said by someone else, the play areas are very popular and it can be hard to find a room when you need one but let's be honest this is Chameleons, Saturday night I had sex against the bar as there were no rooms available then

It is a great social night and not all about the playing, more than half the people dress to the theme of the night, (think it's Dr's n Nurses this year but you need to check on Chameleons site)

Summary, it's going to be the best night out around, and still very inexpensive, there are going to be a lot of great people there and there is a free buffet with extra late opening (normally around 5am)

If your not a member get there early as it is just too busy for staff to take out new memberships later on.

(I think it opens about 6pm but again check the website by visiting the CLUBS page here on FAB)

great stuff jed.....think this could be the first NYE weve ever looked forward to

We have both had really crap New Years Eve's in the past couple of years... Have a feeling this is going to be one of the best bring it on.... Just be careful where you point the party poppers! Lol XX

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"The ratio of cpls to single males is very good as to be honest many "single" males have to be home with thier wives, (not having a go just an honest fact)

"

I have a great deal of respect for your posts, and the benefit of your experience being passed on. I have no doubt that you have seen enough evidence to support this being a fact, but that IS "having a go", and seemed an unnecessary snipe.

I won't be swinging on NYE, but won't be anywhere near my wife.

Sorry for the tangent, please carry on.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I won't be swinging on NYE"

Neither will I, I'm working

By *nfluencer2Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Only missed 2 of the NYE parties in the last 9 years and that was when I was living in Switzerland.

The ratio of cpls to single males is very good as to be honest many "single" males have to be home with thier wives, (not having a go just an honest fact)

As said by someone else, the play areas are very popular and it can be hard to find a room when you need one but let's be honest this is Chameleons, Saturday night I had sex against the bar as there were no rooms available then

It is a great social night and not all about the playing, more than half the people dress to the theme of the night, (think it's Dr's n Nurses this year but you need to check on Chameleons site)

Summary, it's going to be the best night out around, and still very inexpensive, there are going to be a lot of great people there and there is a free buffet with extra late opening (normally around 5am)

If your not a member get there early as it is just too busy for staff to take out new memberships later on.

(I think it opens about 6pm but again check the website by visiting the CLUBS page here on FAB)"

your way out with your estimate of how many will attend. TRY TWICE that figure. I've had it direct off the peeps who run it- around 650-700 were at the new years party last year.

so expect chaos and a shortage of rooms- just like last week for the coffee n cream event.TOO BUSY.

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

"Only missed 2 of the NYE parties in the last 9 years and that was when I was living in Switzerland.

(I think it opens about 6pm but again check the website by visiting the CLUBS page here on FAB

your way out with your estimate of how many will attend. TRY TWICE that figure. I've had it direct off the peeps who run it- around 650-700 were at the new years party last year.

so expect chaos and a shortage of rooms- just like last week for the coffee n cream event.TOO BUSY."

I'd be very surprised if Jed is not more accurate. He will know why I think this. Lol but the coffee & cream nite was fantastic and yes very busy but with a great atmosphere! Perhaps it would be an idea for you to avoid the event nights or go to the club on a less busy night.

New Years Eve at Chams is a great nite!

manchester

whats the point of going to a club when its so packed you can hardly move?- i can subject myself to that by going shopping on a Saturday afternoon ,if thats what I want. When theres only about 8 private rooms (which is how many I believe Chams has)the 'atmosphere' is irrelevant- if your spending half the night stood outside a room with a couple waiting for it to become empty or sending people on scouting missions to see if other rooms have become free.-It ain't no fun. They should either get more private rooms,let less people in or make the couples only areas available to couples taking in single guys as well. And as I've paid my membership I'll attend as often as I like- they should make these nights such as new years eve 'ticket only' and not open it up to non members as I believe they did for the coffeee n cream night.-?

Someone woke up grumpy

"Someone woke up grumpy "

I woke up feeling sleepy, dopey was giving me bj, lol

"The ratio of cpls to single males is very good as to be honest many "single" males have to be home with thier wives, (not having a go just an honest fact)

I have a great deal of respect for your posts, and the benefit of your experience being passed on. I have no doubt that you have seen enough evidence to support this being a fact, but that IS "having a go", and seemed an unnecessary snipe.

I won't be swinging on NYE, but won't be anywhere near my wife.

Sorry for the tangent, please carry on.

"

nope those who know me that I have nothing but respect for DECENT single guys in the swinging scene, I have spent some years of my swinging time as one myself, I believe the lifestyle would be at a great loss without them.

The single guys at Chameleons are almost all respectfull, decent guys.

However it's a simple fact that if the ratio is too high then nobody gets any fun, not the couples, not the single girls and not the guys, because people shrink away to private areas to avoid the masses.

The round room, cinema and jacuzzi's have only so much space

On the other hand when the ration is right everyone has a fantastic time.

What is the ratio, who could know, one woman/couple may require 10 guys another woman/couple may require only one, all I do know is that the ratio at chams always seems to even out quite well and NYE is no exception.

"Someone woke up grumpy

I woke up feeling sleepy, dopey was giving me bj, lol "

That's a lie, I am straight and never went near him

manchester

how can the best part of 700 people and only 6 private rooms can be the right ratio ? (Thought it was 8 rooms but somebody PM'd me and pointed out it was only 6)

if you have a problem with it all, have you thought about not going?????

WOW...we are going to Chams on NYE..with some naughty friends....cant blooming wait..

And if it is a problem with it being busy...waiting for a private room etc...hey dont go...some peeps just love a moan-a-thon...

to bloody right hun..come say hello if you spot us.x

Been saying for a while should have time limit on private rooms lol. Or take a ticket. I will be there to be with some great new friends and to soak up the atmosphere.

"to bloody right hun..come say hello if you spot us.x"

Will do..:...and love the ..take a ticket idea....hehe..like the deli counter at ASDA..."i want one of those big blk puddings please"...

Well you have to take ticket at alton towers for the rides.

"Well you have to take ticket at alton towers for the rides. "

Its a genius idea..hun...and the rides we will be getting on NYE..are more fun than the ones at Alton Towers...mwah...xxx

brings a whole meaning to the big dipper! lol

Why argue about it if too busy then don't come. Always way to have fun share rooms. 3 on middle floor and 5 upstairs. Behind the curtains and theres locks on the loos.

who needs a room anyway

exactly.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"how can the best part of 700 people and only 6 private rooms can be the right ratio ? (Thought it was 8 rooms but somebody PM'd me and pointed out it was only 6)"

The only time Chameleons has hit over 400 people was at this years Beach Party.

NYE is normally 250-300.

You may have to wait for a room but there are plenty of other rooms to play in and lets be honest, NYE is also a social in many people's eyes and they will got to meet old and new friends.

The coffee and cream nights are NOT just for members. Whoever organises a party at Chameleons can have non-members attend on the organisers membership.

NYE has been ticket only in the past, but it creates chaos at the door when people turn up not realising that it's ticket entry, so Chameleons stopped that.

Any club/swinging venue is always going to be packed on NYE........ fact of life. Swingers want to enjoy the new year as well.

Each to their own, and those that want to go will and those that don't won't.

"how can the best part of 700 people and only 6 private rooms can be the right ratio ? (Thought it was 8 rooms but somebody PM'd me and pointed out it was only 6)"

700 people I think I said 350 people ? or maybe it's a thousand or two thousand even any more bids ?

ratio singles (M&F) to couple not people to rooms

There are 4 private lockable rooms

2 on the way to the smoking area

1 just past the erotic cinema

1 on the top floor (ya cant count the corner coffin)

There are 3 group rooms with viewing areas

2 on the top floor (cage room and physcadelic room)

Round (orgy room)

There is one room on the top floor which cannot be locked (fire exit) but without a viewing area

Dungeon

Chill out TV room

Erotic Cinema

Sauna

Steam room

2 jacuzzi's

2 sunbeds (stand up sun showers)

Couples only room

Dark room (next to the viewing window of the Cpls room (keep the curtains shut for it to work)

curtained play area (rear of social area by the fish tank)

numerous social areas

heated smoking area with dressing gowns supplied (not enough for 350 people tho

Free buffet on Party Friday nights, NYE, and all Saturday nights.

5 hotel rooms adjacent to the club.

Oh and 8 fire exits

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Well said Jed. Most people will realise that a popular nite like NYE will be busy. If it isn't your thing just avoid it.

Thats the great thing about chameleons everybody and i mean everybody is made to feel welcome from size to shape, colour, race or disabled. We are all there to have a good time and enjoy the atmosphere.

"Thats the great thing about chameleons everybody and i mean everybody is made to feel welcome from size to shape, colour, race or disabled. We are all there to have a good time and enjoy the atmosphere.

yeah-thats a great ethic to subscribe to- one i fully support- only lets be practicle about this-lets introduce a weighbridge system!

if theres not gonna be a limit on the numbers-lets put a limit on the weight-sure from a health and safety point of view it would be safer for all! "

i think it would be far better to ban ppl from the club that are disrespectfull to others.you would be first on the list as your attitude to others is discraceful

"Thats the great thing about chameleons everybody and i mean everybody is made to feel welcome from size to shape, colour, race or disabled. We are all there to have a good time and enjoy the atmosphere.

yeah-thats a great ethic to subscribe to- one i fully support- only lets be practicle about this-lets introduce a weighbridge system!

if theres not gonna be a limit on the numbers-lets put a limit on the weight-sure from a health and safety point of view it would be safer for all!

i think it would be far better to ban ppl from the club that are disrespectfull to others.you would be first on the list as your attitude to others is discraceful

so its ok to make jokes about me-and suggest i don't go- but when i make jokes back-YOU can't take it!

get a sense of humour or if you don't like it- tough"

you are a joke my friend

totally agree with lutterworth lady chams is for all , dont think this man is looking at chams in the spirit it is fun for all

i think someones bitter because they couldnt get there end away in a club with 600-700 people!! and probably a huuuuuge fella did, right infront of him just to rub his nose in it!

manchester

"i think someones bitter because they couldnt get there end away in a club with 600-700 people!! and probably a huuuuuge fella did, right infront of him just to rub his nose in it! "

can't be me- I had my end away 3 times-despite a lack of rooms.

So who you referring to?

you do no your right hand doesnt count??? or your left for that matter.lol

but in all fairness, most tsingle guys would be lucky to get there end away once, let alone 3 times,,so hush your whinging!

manchester

"you do no your right hand doesnt count??? or your left for that matter.lol

but in all fairness, most tsingle guys would be lucky to get there end away once, let alone 3 times,,so hush your whinging! "

i'd disagree- theres plenty of single guys who get their ends away 5,6 seven times or more- and they usually have no standards whatsoever- if its female they shag it,whatever she looks like. - whereas us fussy guys who go with attractive women and both parties want privacy,not being jumped on or interrupted by ugly men or women who they don't want involved,simply want a private room.

don't think that should be too much to ask for.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

but in all fairness, most tsingle guys would be lucky to get there end away once, let alone 3 times,,so hush your whinging!

i'd disagree- theres plenty of single guys who get their ends away 5,6 seven times or more- and they usually have no standards whatsoever- if its female they shag it,whatever she looks like. - whereas us fussy guys who go with attractive women and both parties want privacy,not being jumped on or interrupted by ugly men or women who they don't want involved,simply want a private room.

don't think that should be too much to ask for. "

I bet you're lovely really

"

only if your fit and slim- not if your a fat munter!Lol"

*hangs head in shame*

Maybe they should ban ignorant people. I am a larger lady size 22 love my curves and should'nt hide away. Get nothing but respect there. Honey i can beat you in shagging competition any day of the week.

"only if your fit and slim- not if your a fat munter!Lol"

I am curvy and proud, and good luck to you!

Go girl.

does this guy get off on insulting ppl .it beggers belief that he thinks its fun to target larger ppl and call them munters.the exit door is to your left dont let the door slam you in the face on the way out

"if you have a problem with it all, have you thought about not going?????

Thought this was a forum?-where people have debate- my opinion is based on FACT- unless the guys who run it are telling me untruths-? Its not a case of 'moaning' its a case of stating what I and others have experienced.

FACT- There are SIX private rooms.

FACT- I was told that they had around 650 people at last years NYE party.

Now i also attended the Coffeeen cream event and frankly thought it was CRAP.

I've been a member at Chams for 2 years and think its the best club in the country-but why should it aim to make things difficult for members by letting in too many non members.As I said in a earlier post -my suggestion was they limit the numbers by ticket only and also either look at getting more private rooms or let singles go in the couples room if they are with couples.

As for people suggesting I 'don't bother going 'etc.

I prefer the suggestion somebody made to me on the coffee n cream night when they said that rather than letting in all the fatties who as well as taking up too much room -seem to waddle around causing 'bottlenecks' everywhere-they should have preferance made towards letting us thin and athletic people in.-We take up half as much room!-literally!

"

Ooohhh naughty boy...you do love to wind peeps up...lol...glad to hear you went to the crap C N C party last week...didn't think you would be going after you told me I was a racist...for how the event was worded....sorry you got squashed in the corridor...by some fat munters...we just had to stop for a bit to get our breath back after getting shagged senseless by those gorgeous hung blk guys...it must have made you feel like hiding in one of the private rooms...with all those huge dicks swinging about....mwah...loving your posts....

Oh... If there are gonna be people shagging on NYE then we not going... how disgusting Tut!

"Oh... If there are gonna be people shagging on NYE then we not going... how disgusting Tut! "

yeh i know its enough to put u off ya stroke

"Oh... If there are gonna be people shagging on NYE then we not going... how disgusting Tut!

yeh i know its enough to put u off ya stroke "

You get a shag AND a stroke?? ...even us munters?

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we're planning on being at Chams NYE again this year we love it

don't think that should be too much to ask for. "

blimey must be so nice to be as perfect as you lol maybe them men who you think are shagging ugly women actually find them attractive, not all men want women that look like they have walked off a christian dior advert, and i personally think its a bit insultive to suggest that every guy i have sex with, because im less than perfect is only fucking me because they will shag anything

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

if theres not gonna be a limit on the numbers-lets put a limit on the weight-sure from a health and safety point of view it would be safer for all!

so its ok to make jokes about me-and suggest i don't go- but when i make jokes back-YOU can't take it!

get a sense of humour or if you don't like it- tough

you are a joke my friend

glad to see your laughing now.

and when I take over the world I will introduce the weighbridge in every Swingers club in the country!!!!

FATTIES YOUVE BEEN WARNED!!!LoL "

before u can rule the world u need 2 get a life

and if its a private room u want book into a hotel as chams is a club for swingers 2 meet and have fun

get a sense of humour or if you don't like it- tough

you are a joke my friend

glad to see your laughing now.

and when I take over the world I will introduce the weighbridge in every Swingers club in the country!!!!

FATTIES YOUVE BEEN WARNED!!!LoL

before u can rule the world u need 2 get a life

and if its a private room u want book into a hotel as chams is a club for swingers 2 meet and have fun "

hehe...oh and whilst you work on the life bit...perhaps get a haircut...and some verifications from "all" of these "gorgeous" women you have "met"....one from your mate just doesn't hack it..