FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single Male Posing as a Couple

Single Male Posing as a Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allGentMidlands OP   Man 21 weeks ago

Dudley

Does this happen a lot? I'm not sure if I'm just being super skeptical and paranoid but there are a lot of couples profile that just scream out single male.

I've spoke about this amlot at meets and people say the same.

Is it a genuine thing or not? Is it right to be suspicious?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 21 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's sensible to keep your wits about you. If something seems off it's because you're subconsciously picking up signs.

I don't think it's as rife as people make out but there are probably quite a few couples profiles where the man is far more invested than the woman.

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman 21 weeks ago

Telford

In my experience there are a lot where it just seems the guy is the one doing all the talking. It massively puts me off.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 21 weeks ago

Norwich

I’m sure there are plenty of half truth or pure fiction profiles on here.

That’s why we only verify and friend people we meet at clubs.

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

Loads of it about. Ask to message or speak to Mrs asap - they all disappear

By *hawn ScottMan 21 weeks ago

london Brixton

When mine was a couples profile it was me that done all the comunication. My wife just looked and the profile, read the conversation and said "yeah sounds good to me"

Don't understand what someone would hope to gain from this? If you had a meet what do you say? Sorry the missus had to work late?

We were never interested in MMF anyway

By *ossannCouple 21 weeks ago

London

What I think is that there are a good few guys posing as part of a couple, but there are also guys who pursue a couple despite their female partner expressing disinterest in them.

So for whatever reason, the woman says she's not into them and since they "only play together", he's supposed to pull out. But he doesn't. Instead, he swaps details with them and either suggests an MMF or tries to deceive the other couple for as long as he can.

By *essaMayWoman 21 weeks ago

Fairytale Wood

Appearing to be a couple often is a way guys feel they can improve their chances of starting a dialogue, as couples and single females are more likely to engage with them as a couple or just getting round filters.

Also another side is they were a couple, maybe as behest of the male I know I was once. either she separates or no longer wants to carry on but they (the male) carries on with the pretence.

As single female I often get guys of "couples" messaging me want to either meet alone or pictures.

They are easy to spot usually also if you ask to ask to speak to the female and they either are not available or they block you.

Unfortunately it is endemic within all these sites, just have to do your due diligence.

By *hawn ScottMan 21 weeks ago

london Brixton

"What I think is that there are a good few guys posing as part of a couple, but there are also guys who pursue a couple despite their female partner expressing disinterest in them.

So for whatever reason, the woman says she's not into them and since they "only play together", he's supposed to pull out. But he doesn't. Instead, he swaps details with them and either suggests an MMF or tries to deceive the other couple for as long as he can. "

Yeah my wife was quite picky, the guy had to be in fairly good shape, no dad bods. But we only played together and going behind her back would be cheating!

"Loads of it about. Ask to message or speak to Mrs asap - they all disappear "
yep ,happens every time

By *ikilovesCCouple 21 weeks ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Appearing to be a couple often is a way guys feel they can improve their chances of starting a dialogue, as couples and single females are more likely to engage with them as a couple or just getting round filters.

Also another side is they were a couple, maybe as behest of the male I know I was once. either she separates or no longer wants to carry on but they (the male) carries on with the pretence.

As single female I often get guys of "couples" messaging me want to either meet alone or pictures.

They are easy to spot usually also if you ask to ask to speak to the female and they either are not available or they block you.

Unfortunately it is endemic within all these sites, just have to do your due diligence."

"Due Dilligence" Exactly that lol,

do your homework if you start talking about having a "meet" Op,

but you'll find you will soon get a feel for whether someone you are chatting to is genuine or not

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan 21 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Happens a lot sadly

By *ister1Man 21 weeks ago

north west

Yes it happens

By *aribbean King 1985Man 21 weeks ago

South West London

It happens for sure. A lot of guys pose as couples especially those who requests for cum tributes for "their wives"

I thought profiles had to be photo verified....is this not the case?

By *oxy jWoman 21 weeks ago

somerset

there are alot more than people think not just guys setting them up to decieve but also failed fb/fwb accounts that the guy keeps going along with relationship breakdowns where the guy keeps and them accounts where the wife is no longer interested i would never be surprised if it was 30 to 40% of couples profiles ..

then add in the male led swingers profiles where the wife has little interest that leave very few couples that are real 50/50

By *ice guy 77Man 21 weeks ago

ashford

I've had this, arrived at a road and messaged them, only for the guy meet me saying she could not make it, I'd travelled 20 miles just to be told this, wasn't too pleased

By *hloe_TTV/TS 21 weeks ago

Nottingham

I always assume that im talking to the male half. Really hard to. Know if they're genuine or not x ask for a live pic before you meet. Couple voice messages stuff like that.

The annoying bit about catfish is it affects all your conversations, like i dont really talk dirty on here purely because i hate the idea of being catfished.

By *ones_BoothCouple 21 weeks ago

Solihull

"Does this happen a lot? I'm not sure if I'm just being super skeptical and paranoid but there are a lot of couples profile that just scream out single male.

Is it a genuine thing or not? Is it right to be suspicious?"

yup

By *ueen of beesCouple 21 weeks ago

North West

Yes you do get caught out, we did twice in the past couple of months but these people had no verifications and a couple of pictures. So if there are no credible verifications or pictures we avoid, shame really as there will be some genuine people without verifications who are starting out

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 21 weeks ago

Stoke

Haha... We always play with them first like a cat pawing at a piece of string

By *lossomTreeWoman 21 weeks ago

Ipswich

I've had a real run of "couples" contacting me recently where it's obviously a single male.

Handy for them, as I have single male accounts blocked from messaging me.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 21 weeks ago

South West London

Can couples with cucks not message me please thamk you

"there are alot more than people think not just guys setting them up to decieve but also failed fb/fwb accounts that the guy keeps going along with relationship breakdowns where the guy keeps and them accounts where the wife is no longer interested i would never be surprised if it was 30 to 40% of couples profiles ..

then add in the male led swingers profiles where the wife has little interest that leave very few couples that are real 50/50"

"Does this happen a lot? I'm not sure if I'm just being super skeptical and paranoid but there are a lot of couples profile that just scream out single male.

Trust your gut.

By *ellhungvweMan 21 weeks ago

Cheltenham

It’s not uncommon. If you have any doubt then ask them for a phone chat - they soon disappear.

By *rLisbackMan 21 weeks ago

town

Happens to me all the time, whenever the chat goes to a platform off fab the wife is always “at work”

It's happened to us a few times and to be honest for the most part it's ball-achingly obvious.

By *t0600Man 21 weeks ago

elvedon

There are loads of males on here posing as a couple

By *archelCouple 21 weeks ago

A field somewhere

Yep loads of them. We get them regular away. Can spot them a mile off. Had one yesterday, told him straight we knew he was a single guy. He blocked us immediately. I'm rude as fuck to them. Mr cringes with me lol

Mrs

By *itygamesMan 21 weeks ago

UK

m/f cams ..i ask wheres the wife, as never see a wife week in week out.

at work

gone shopping

still in bed

away for a week with work

she dont cam

etc etc etc

id say its up in the 90% mark

We are a married couple with verifications but it’s always me the husband who does the messaging , we get so many messages that prior to a meet I narrow it down to a manageable number and then let my wife decide who we are going to meet.

Seems to work for us.

By *impcuckMan 21 weeks ago

edge of taunton

it got to be in the high 60 to 70% of couples that are not couples and the sad thing is its men making more men fustrated with the % of men vrs couples/women this is why people say men out number women/couples 200 to one by the time you add in all the fake profiles,

the good thing is mrs is so good at sussing these guys out so they really dont bother us and now we just blocked all couples as that was the eassier choice we know so many from cklubs and private parties and years of swinging so if we wanted couples fun its easy to find.

we have always found that male led profiles and indeed male led couples anywhere very rarely float our boat as most are so onesided that it makes it all a bit uneasy most of swinger couples we know are very 50/50 you know they are a real couple that way as in both want

By *hill.1Man 21 weeks ago

Galway

I'm single, straight and kinky af, end of, I wouldn't be here otherwise

By *umagain58Man 21 weeks ago

London

Yes sadly happens. Sometimes however some pleasant surprises when meet and the wife is there with hub

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 21 weeks ago

Aberdeen

See, I wonder if people think I am women posing as a couple as MrAbz never comes on the forums and 90% of messages are replied to from me (all chit chat ones from forun topics etc are 100% me). Mainly as I am chattery.

Or a man posing as a woman, posing as a couple.

MrsAbz

By *evergiveupMan 21 weeks ago

derbyshire

It happens.

Even to a single older guy like me!! I can understand some desperate guy trying to meet a woman or a couple -- but some deranged guys even get a weird pleasure out of trying to play another guy along!!

With experience you can quickly find them out

By *anJenny 181Couple 20 weeks ago

Preston

Sorry Jenny is in bed asleep well it is 12:41 midnight.

By *olfandtazCouple 20 weeks ago

Bristol

We had this in the chat rooms, he was typing away and every time the other half stopped behind him he shut the cam off. I've never seen the point, play a silly game and win a silly prize.

It's always been an issue on here but you do wise up to it and all the crap they talk

By *burns7Man 20 weeks ago

walsall

Love this site but need to crack down on this

By *aribbean King 1985Man 20 weeks ago

South West London

Thats why I block when a couple messages me when I know its a man behind the profile

By *lirtyfuncplxCouple 20 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

We’ve come across one or two but you can usually spot them a mile off. We tend to come across more guys using a single female profile which is frustrating too!

By *entle_lover_xMan 20 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"Loads of it about. Ask to message or speak to Mrs asap - they all disappear "

Many years as a couple here as well as single and met a lot of couples. There are lots where the man does most if not all the Fabmin. Just because the lady doesn't message on Fab doesn't mean not real. After a while on here lots of the female half of couples get fed up with the all crap and leave most to the male half. Agreed good to be cautious but if a couple with recent veris then nothing to be worried about per se. If a new profile, or old profile with no veris for a long time and not Fab photo verified then different story of course.

Great Dunmow

"Thats why I block when a couple messages me when I know its a man behind the profile"

lol but you've said many times you've no interest in meeting couples regardless. Even if the female half messages you wouldn't want to meet.

Great Dunmow

It’s not uncommon. If you have any doubt then ask them for a phone chat - they soon disappear."

That might be because they don't want to give out number to some random stranger from Fab as phone number leads to WhatsApp which leads to Facebook and Instagram. So many stories out there of problems. Not a chance in hell we would give out number to somebody unless we've met or feel extremely comfortable after chatting a long time with somebody who is well-verified.

By *r_PinkMan 20 weeks ago

london stratford

I am actually an alien from outtaspace posing as a sane single guy!!!!

But I don't think its working

By *herry delightWoman 20 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

One of the red flags is when there is only pictures of the female on the profile.

Because the fictitious female can't take pictures of the male half.

By *pthepatchMan 20 weeks ago

beamish

Happens all the time !

By *ostindreamsMan 20 weeks ago

London

I have came across at least two profiles like that. It's usually profiles with verifications hidden because the verification just says they met the male but couldn't meet the female or just one or two verifications from many years back.

Always ask for a social first.

By *hris packet abcMan 20 weeks ago

Dereham

What the fuck do you get out of this.

By *oger M0reMan 20 weeks ago

Salford

There's people parked out in the cam rooms every night as a MF couple, where F is about as likely as a re-run of Rolf's Cartoon Club.

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

"See, I wonder if people think I am women posing as a couple as MrAbz never comes on the forums and 90% of messages are replied to from me (all chit chat ones from forun topics etc are 100% me). Mainly as I am chattery.

Or a man posing as a woman, posing as a couple.

MrsAbz "

Women can recognise a woman chatting. Men often can't.

By *ossannCouple 20 weeks ago

London

"Loads of it about. Ask to message or speak to Mrs asap - they all disappear

Many years as a couple here as well as single and met a lot of couples. There are lots where the man does most if not all the Fabmin. Just because the lady doesn't message on Fab doesn't mean not real. After a while on here lots of the female half of couples get fed up with the all crap and leave most to the male half. Agreed good to be cautious but if a couple with recent veris then nothing to be worried about per se. If a new profile, or old profile with no veris for a long time and not Fab photo verified then different story of course. "

I think its ridiculous for only one.half of the couple to talk. How are you meant to know that the other person is a good fit for what you want to do?

I really hate small talk and stuff but if you're looking for people to fuck online, you have to.

If the woman doesn't get involved in the conversation, I assume she is Fake, being forced to participate or just dense.

"What the fuck do you get out of this. "

Men give them wank chat. They chat about what they will do to the 'wife'. Both have a lovely wank and go to sleep happy.

"Loads of it about. Ask to message or speak to Mrs asap - they all disappear

Many years as a couple here as well as single and met a lot of couples. There are lots where the man does most if not all the Fabmin. Just because the lady doesn't message on Fab doesn't mean not real. After a while on here lots of the female half of couples get fed up with the all crap and leave most to the male half. Agreed good to be cautious but if a couple with recent veris then nothing to be worried about per se. If a new profile, or old profile with no veris for a long time and not Fab photo verified then different story of course.

I think its ridiculous for only one.half of the couple to talk. How are you meant to know that the other person is a good fit for what you want to do?

I really hate small talk and stuff but if you're looking for people to fuck online, you have to.

If the woman doesn't get involved in the conversation, I assume she is Fake, being forced to participate or just dense."

London

It’s not uncommon. If you have any doubt then ask them for a phone chat - they soon disappear.

That might be because they don't want to give out number to some random stranger from Fab as phone number leads to WhatsApp which leads to Facebook and Instagram. So many stories out there of problems. Not a chance in hell we would give out number to somebody unless we've met or feel extremely comfortable after chatting a long time with somebody who is well-verified. "

I won't meet People who refuse to.give their number. For a woman, a phone number is a way of tracing the guy you just banged.

It's a strategy some men use to actually get replies from messaging. Once some kind of conversation has developed and the woman likes the guy the truth becomes clear. The chances of that resulting in a meet are still better than if you are an honest single guy it would appear. There was thread about this last month I'm sure ...

By *eyond PurityCouple 20 weeks ago

Laceby

I’m not sure how regular they are but if you are chatting to a couple then make sure it’s not just one person you are chatting with all the time.

I will more than likely open messages and filter the crap but we both chat to perspective play partners.

If I was a single person and just chatting to the guy all the time, I’d leave it.

Whilst people are busy in their lives, if you are meeting for sex then the connection has to be made.

This is why we chat away from here cos we can see how much interaction there is from both people if chatting to a couple and they can see how much both of us are involved and interested too.

K

Also gay guys use it to try get to meet men hoping you'll suddenly become gay for them when she doesn't turn up at the meet. Only stupid folk get that far without detecting bullshit though.

By *ealitybitesMan 20 weeks ago

Belfast

Can anyone explain all the "couples" profiles that only have details of the woman and every verification is as a single woman?

It states clearly that they are a MF couple but instead of having the age and height etc of the male half there is only a () symbol.

I've seen them numerous times and didn't care really until a few messaged me and in the last couple of weeks I have clicked on 2 or 3 forum posters I didn't recognise and their profiles are exactly like this.

These are all very well verified profiles, some of which have 40 or 50 verifications.

Belfast

"Can anyone explain all the "couples" profiles that only have details of the woman and every verification is as a single woman?

It states clearly that they are a MF couple but instead of having the age and height etc of the male half there is only a () symbol.

I've seen them numerous times and didn't care really until a few messaged me and in the last couple of weeks I have clicked on 2 or 3 forum posters I didn't recognise and their profiles are exactly like this.

These are all very well verified profiles, some of which have 40 or 50 verifications. "

Just to add to this, the women on the profiles that messaged me were well below my lower age filter so I assumed they were using a fake couples profile to get around filters.

London

"Can anyone explain all the "couples" profiles that only have details of the woman and every verification is as a single woman?

These are all very well verified profiles, some of which have 40 or 50 verifications. "

What that tells you is that the guy is useless in bed and they usually connect with couples who don't value sexual skill.

I always read the verifications and they are usually saying the woman has nice tits and looks good and very little about the man. But that's what most people seek with sex: someone who simply shows up. That's good enough for them. I don't want to know that she will squirt if I know how to make her. I want to know that the people can give good head, aren't prudish, have good hygiene, are up for casual sex rather than seeking emotional intimacy. That kind of thing.

Just turning up with your genitals isn't enough for me

Nor is lingerie or a suit or whatever.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 20 weeks ago

Central

As soon as any doubts, ask to speak to the woman. Don't continue without.

Report to Admin if you are suspicious

Belfast

These are all very well verified profiles, some of which have 40 or 50 verifications.

What that tells you is that the guy is useless in bed and they usually connect with couples who don't value sexual skill.

I always read the verifications and they are usually saying the woman has nice tits and looks good and very little about the man. But that's what most people seek with sex: someone who simply shows up. That's good enough for them. I don't want to know that she will squirt if I know how to make her. I want to know that the people can give good head, aren't prudish, have good hygiene, are up for casual sex rather than seeking emotional intimacy. That kind of thing.

Nor is lingerie or a suit or whatever."

My point is that there is no guy.

These are all clearly single women using a couples account to bypass filters. They aren't even pretending that there is a male half.

There are no male details, no pics and no mention of him in the profiles which all clearly say "I" rather than "we" and every verification refers to them as a single woman.

By *oth0fusCouple 20 weeks ago

Dartford

"We are a married couple with verifications but it’s always me the husband who does the messaging , we get so many messages that prior to a meet I narrow it down to a manageable number and then let my wife decide who we are going to meet.

Seems to work for us. "

This is exactly the same as Sarah and I. We are really enjoying our new found pleasure for meeting others, however Sarah has no interest on being on this site searching and messaging, she leaves this to me and totally trusts my judgement.

If single guys are uncomfortable with this then they can move on as will we.

I think there is too much emphasis on if things are not done a certain way it must be fake.

London

These are all clearly single women using a couples account to bypass filters. They aren't even pretending that there is a male half.

There are no male details, no pics and no mention of him in the profiles which all clearly say "I" rather than "we" and every verification refers to them as a single woman.

"

No there is a guy. It's just that the only person who bothered reviewing anyone is the man from the other couple, and he talks about the woman.

So Pete and Sue meet Dave and Amy. Dave fucks Sue and leaves a review ("her holes were there, she has nice tits, I felt validated"). Pete leaves a similar review for Amy.

Neither Amy or Sue care enough about sex to review Pete or Dave. They probably didn't even want to do it. Or it's that they had an awful time so don't have anything pleasant to say.

The women exist. They just don't play any real part in this other than showing up to keep their man happy.

London

"We are a married couple with verifications but it’s always me the husband who does the messaging , we get so many messages that prior to a meet I narrow it down to a manageable number and then let my wife decide who we are going to meet.

Seems to work for us.

This is exactly the same as Sarah and I. We are really enjoying our new found pleasure for meeting others, however Sarah has no interest on being on this site searching and messaging, she leaves this to me and totally trusts my judgement.

I think there is too much emphasis on if things are not done a certain way it must be fake.

"

People who care and avoid jail or just guilt want yo know that Sarah is sane, enthusiastic and able to advocate for herself. It's a legal risk to have sex with someone who is unable to articulate their own consent and needs.

The men who agree to meet and fuck her under those conditions are stupid

Belfast

No there is a guy. It's just that the only person who bothered reviewing anyone is the man from the other couple, and he talks about the woman.

So Pete and Sue meet Dave and Amy. Dave fucks Sue and leaves a review ("her holes were there, she has nice tits, I felt validated"). Pete leaves a similar review for Amy.

Neither Amy or Sue care enough about sex to review Pete or Dave. They probably didn't even want to do it. Or it's that they had an awful time so don't have anything pleasant to say.

The women exist. They just don't play any real part in this other than showing up to keep their man happy. "

You are clearly on a different wavelength.

You are telling me that 50 people met a "couple" at various gatherings, one on one socials or had sex with them and then every last one of them verified this "couple" as a single woman because the male was so insignificant or useless or the women didn't want to be there in the first place?

The profiles I am talking about have been verified many times by other single women.

Even if what you say is a possibility why and how are they allowed to advertise themselves on fab as a couple but have removed all details of the male?

This thread is about men posing as couples and the consensus is that they are all arseholes using it as a ploy to trick others.

My question is why aren't people asking about the women posing as couples or is that more acceptable?

By *oth0fusCouple 20 weeks ago

Dartford

Seems to work for us.

People who care and avoid jail or just guilt want yo know that Sarah is sane, enthusiastic and able to advocate for herself. It's a legal risk to have sex with someone who is unable to articulate their own consent and needs.

"

So you are saying your way is the only right way?

Sarah is not blindfolded or tied to the bed. We meet with the the full understanding that if anyone is not happy at any point it stops.

My point is everyone's way of using this site is different.

London

The women exist. They just don't play any real part in this other than showing up to keep their man happy.

You are telling me that 50 people met a "couple" at various gatherings, one on one socials or had sex with them and then every last one of them verified this "couple" as a single woman because the male was so insignificant or useless or the women didn't want to be there in the first place?

The profiles I am talking about have been verified many times by other single women.

Even if what you say is a possibility why and how are they allowed to advertise themselves on fab as a couple but have removed all details of the male?

This thread is about men posing as couples and the consensus is that they are all arseholes using it as a ploy to trick others.

My question is why aren't people asking about the women posing as couples or is that more acceptable? "

It makes no sense for a single woman to pose as a partnered woman because everyone finds single women more attractive and approachable than partnered women.

You'll get less attention as a partnered woman, less opportunity, than you would if you come paired with a male partner.

So what would be the point of a woman posing as a couple when fewer couples, men and women will contact/reply to her?

Too often!

London

Seems to work for us.

So you are saying your way is the only right way?

Sarah is not blindfolded or tied to the bed. We meet with the the full understanding that if anyone is not happy at any point it stops.

My point is everyone's way of using this site is different."

No I'm saying your way is very risky and many of us who are more conscientious and happy with our current liberty would want Sarah to speak for herself before we get anywhere near meeting her.

A lot of guys don't care about that or don't realise it to be a potential legal issue. I'm not g9ing to jail for assaulting someone's wife.

Belfast

My question is why aren't people asking about the women posing as couples or is that more acceptable?

It makes no sense for a single woman to pose as a partnered woman because everyone finds single women more attractive and approachable than partnered women.

You'll get less attention as a partnered woman, less opportunity, than you would if you come paired with a male partner.

So what would be the point of a woman posing as a couple when fewer couples, men and women will contact/reply to her? "

How would I know? That's my point because that is exactly what they are doing.

They may well have single profiles but the ones I'm talking about are couples profiles.

They aren't pretending to be partnered because there is not even the slightest hint of a partner anywhere on the profile.

If they were originally partnered and split up but continued to use the same profile that could be one reason but in doing so they are able to get around filters.

A single male doing this is treated with suspicion and people refuse to engage with him so why wouldn't a woman be treated likewise?

London

So what would be the point of a woman posing as a couple when fewer couples, men and women will contact/reply to her?

They may well have single profiles but the ones I'm talking about are couples profiles.

They aren't pretending to be partnered because there is not even the slightest hint of a partner anywhere on the profile.

If they were originally partnered and split up but continued to use the same profile that could be one reason but in doing so they are able to get around filters.

A single male doing this is treated with suspicion and people refuse to engage with him so why wouldn't a woman be treated likewise?"

Maybe fab doesn't change their profile to a single one after they split.

But you know you can just decide yourself not to engage with those women, right? You're not forced to interact with them. There are many men/couples I decide not to engage with because they give off red flags of some sort. Nobody says I have to talk to them.

Often women meet with a man or are in a new Fab 'relationship' and only meet with the man. Someone reports their profile and Admin changed it to Couple- as they only meet as such.

Women won't willingly change to a couple profile as it will reduce the attention they get.

By *andT1970Couple 20 weeks ago

Worcester Park

Yep all the time,I think they may well be using their wives pics but without her knowledge,just say lets Video meet and they go quiet or say my wife is away or some other B----s !!

Belfast

A single male doing this is treated with suspicion and people refuse to engage with him so why wouldn't a woman be treated likewise?

Maybe fab doesn't change their profile to a single one after they split.

But you know you can just decide yourself not to engage with those women, right? You're not forced to interact with them. There are many men/couples I decide not to engage with because they give off red flags of some sort. Nobody says I have to talk to them. "

I've never spoken to them. This isn't about my engagement with anyone on here.

I'm more curious as to why so many people were happy to meet a couple who weren't actually a couple simply because the profile was run by the woman but if it had been male led they would have reported it?

Given that we struggled to get our profile fab verified we have a lot of faith in fab verified profiles

Lots of Cat Fish pose & portray different sexes....It's also quite common here for some women to pretend to be men to throw abuse at other women they feel jealous towards ....Yup apparently very true....

South West London

"Thats why I block when a couple messages me when I know its a man behind the profile

lol but you've said many times you've no interest in meeting couples regardless. Even if the female half messages you wouldn't want to meet. "

If she's willing to play alone with her husband consent but not him present then it's kool but in most cases couples want a threesome which I don't want

By *onguiliciousMan 20 weeks ago

Northallerton

Defo. The guy in the ‘couple’ states he’s straight then says he is willing to suck your cock!

Unless they photo verified stay clear

South West London

"Lots of Cat Fish pose & portray different sexes....It's also quite common here for some women to pretend to be men to throw abuse at other women they feel jealous towards ....Yup apparently very true.... "
women really pretend to be men on here? That's even more crazy then if it was vice versa

» Add a new message to this topic