FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sexism

sexism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s_4_u OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Not that this effects me but was just wondering. was watching a programme the other day on your rights . They said that a club cannot charge more for men than it does for wimen by law. so how do swinging clubs get away with it ?

just wondering

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting question, and I'd love to know the answer to that.

Something to do with being "private" and not open to general public perhaps?

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

I suspect the answer is that nobody has made a formal complaint (to trading standards????) and consequently no judgement has been obtained from a court.

It looks as if men have gotten used to the fact that they're expected to pay more and just stump up rather than complain and risk annoying a lot of club owners.

Think to stop the flood gates. Need happy balance of singles and couples. Singles hunt in packs and can be a bit intimidating.

Probably because they are a law unto themselves and they know that, by the very nature of the club, few if any people will kick off about it.

If it was taken to the finer point of law, who knows, maybe it is illegal

I think they get around it by 'discounting' the females admission costs.

nottinghamshire

yeah they defo do .

By *nfluencer2Man  over a year ago

manchester

yeah.lets bring in the law that does see single men not being descrimnated against with the pricing structure.

and on the subject of 'men hunting in packs- yes there are some single guys who are too pushy or spoil it for others.but theres also the fair share of couples who cause problems as well- seen far too often the sight of females having had too much alcohol and behaving badly-literally spewing up in some cases.and also had females making there move when uninvited to do so.- so it works both ways.

would write to my MP to address the unfair charging policy-but he's too busy putting his defence together over his 'fiddling mortgage/expenses' charge!-I kid you not!

"Think to stop the flood gates. Need happy balance of singles and couples. Singles hunt in packs and can be a bit intimidating."

Perhaps a better form of vetting might be more effective. It would put a stop to the "I've paid through the nose I'm entitled to a fuck attitude"

Of course that would put an end to the clubs using singles as a cash cow and put everybodies costs up.

manchester

If couples paid the same amount as single men-I don't see why they should complain-they would be still effectively paying half price anyway,when you split the cost between the two of them!

Couples need single guys just as much as single guys need couples- its just that single guys have been made to feel like 2nd class citizens by those running the clubs and bending over backwards to take the side of couples over single men.

er...guess

There's an interesting article on the club aphrodite website entitled "How legal are swinger clubs and swinger parties" (google that phrase)

It may be bollox and/ or it may be out of date. Either way it probably only aplies to England and wales when it talks of the "‘Disorderly Houses Act of 1751’. The purpose of this act is stated as being; ‘For the better preventing Thefts and Robberies, and for regulating places of public entertainment, and punishing persons keeping disorderly houses.’" and "‘Meetings and Public Entertainment Act'."

Either way it's worth a read.

er...guess

It occurs to me that mention of that website (above) might be frowned upon. Sorry if that's the case.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

i think there is a bill covering this

Sex Discrimination (Clubs and Other Private Associations) Bill 2004..bit heavyweight tho and probably needs a test case

er...guess

The briefing paper for the above bill tells us

"It is still lawful for a club which is genuinely private to have discriminatory membership entitlements and prices between men and women. Although the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 (SDA) outlaws most forms of sex discrimination in the provision of goods, services and facilities it is still legal for genuinely private clubs to make different facilities available for men and women. Various Private Members Bills have attempted to extend SDA to cover private clubs. None of these Bills succeeded in securing sufficient parliamentary time to become law."

That poses the question 'are swingers clubs genuine private clubs?' I don't know enough about membership of and admission to these places but I'd hazard a guess that, if just anyone can turn up, join on the night and be admitted on the night, that doesn't count as private.

how much do TVs pay then ps iv never been to a club is dress casual

manchester

"how much do TVs pay then ps iv never been to a club is dress casual "

there is no dress code- everyone wears only a towel,or sometimes less. as far as i'm aware there are no clubs bothered as to what you turn up wearing,before you get changed.

"Couples need single guys just as much as single guys need couples- its just that single guys have been made to feel like 2nd class citizens by those running the clubs and bending over backwards to take the side of couples over single men."

I think you quite wrong there, most ant to swap with another couple, single men bring nothing to the party, just themselves and an attitude...hence the many 'No single men' on profiles...

Swing clubs are Private clubs or are classed as such, so probably exempt. Don't many have claim you have to be a member?

But, single men do have, in many cases an unfair biased against them...

Good luck with the test case, will watch out for it...

well considering chameleons in newport is licensed as a MEN ONLY CLUB they are breaking the law anyway aint they, they just hope no one reports em, cos they have stopped single membership for men now, think they got into trouble lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"how much do TVs pay then ps iv never been to a club is dress casual

there is no dress code- everyone wears only a towel,or sometimes less. as far as i'm aware there are no clubs bothered as to what you turn up wearing,before you get changed."

Most of the clubs we go to do have a dress code - they stipulate no work clothes, trainers etc ask people to turn up clean and smart - as in most places you don't have to strip off straight away - one we go to actually doesn't allow jeans - Z

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

An important things to remember here, the real growth in 'Swingers Clubs' has been during the New Labour years, in 2004 the Tories vowed to crack down on what they see as 'Undesirable establishments', this was after the surge in lap dancing clubs post 2000.

They announced that they would (when in government) seek to implement to the word of the law, the act that covers disorderley houses.

You can bet your bottom Dollar that they will be back with this if and when the rabble win the election next spring.

I have seen several 'swingers' on here lambasting the present government, what they fail to take into account is that the Tories see themselves as the party of decency and high morals and it will be interesting to see how badly they will hit swingers and funlovers after the next election.

I met an mp in cupids using his expenses account out with his secretary. They not all innocent.

Torquay

"I met an mp in cupids using his expenses account out with his secretary. They not all innocent."

They are also the most hypocritical of all the political parties, they believe in dirty fun....but only if it's their little clique that are having it.

During the Thatcher years for example it was all but impossible for openly Gay clubs to operate, the Tories have always been quick to attempt to control the morals of the general public.

er...guess

" .....

I have seen several 'swingers' on here lambasting the present government, what they fail to take into account is that the Tories see themselves as the party of decency and high morals and it will be interesting to see how badly they will hit swingers and funlovers after the next election."

If the Tories win (Dog forbid!) the problems of swingers will be the least of the country's worries.

There is a very simple explanation to this-

MARKET FORCES.

While single men are daft enough to pay X amount clubs will keep charging it.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"

Couples need single guys just as much as single guys need couples- "

You have to be joking!!! Talk about an inflated ego!!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"An important things to remember here, the real growth in 'Swingers Clubs' has been during the New Labour years, in 2004 the Tories vowed to crack down on what they see as 'Undesirable establishments', this was after the surge in lap dancing clubs post 2000.

They announced that they would (when in government) seek to implement to the word of the law, the act that covers disorderley houses.

You can bet your bottom Dollar that they will be back with this if and when the rabble win the election next spring.

I have seen several 'swingers' on here lambasting the present government, what they fail to take into account is that the Tories see themselves as the party of decency and high morals and it will be interesting to see how badly they will hit swingers and funlovers after the next election."

That was a partly political broadcast on behalf of the Labour Party!

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

I have to disagree,not all couples want to play with couples and thats a plain fact like it or not,and for all the couples that put messages up like no single guys you will be blocked and other derogitory remarks,for me are just as shallow as they are stupid,,why not just tick the box no contact by single males,simple as that,,or is it they like to join the lets have a pop at the single guys bragade

Bolton

"I have to disagree,not all couples want to play with couples and thats a plain fact like it or not,and for all the couples that put messages up like no single guys you will be blocked and other derogitory remarks,for me are just as shallow as they are stupid,,why not just tick the box no contact by single males,simple as that,,or is it they like to join the lets have a pop at the single guys bragade"

Hi, sorry - who are you disagreeing with? Most couples do want to play with couples, we have the odd single guy as and when we choose - we have no problem with single men contacting us, we reply politely if we're not interested. We certainly don't take pops at single men as many don't. Oh, and if you're going to call other people stupid, make sure you have spell checked!!!

leeds

I didnt say all couples and certainly didnt imply all,but for the ones that do,why dont they tick the no contact from single males.If you didnt want to be contacted by them wouldnt you tick the no contact option,Im sure I would,then there would be no reason to have a pop at anyone

ps thank you for pointing out my spelling error

Bolton

"I didnt say all couples and certainly didnt imply all,but for the ones that do,why dont they tick the no contact from single males.If you didnt want to be contacted by them wouldnt you tick the no contact option,Im sure I would,then there would be no reason to have a pop at anyone

ps thank you for pointing out my spelling error "

Got to agree with you on the blocking contact from single guys feature - maybe they just need to have their egos massaged? not that bothered about spelling mistakes but if you're gonna call peeps stupid.....

leeds

I agree 100%

Private Members clubs come under different regulations, that said it is still common practice for pubs and clubs to have "happy hours" when ladies drinks are often half price or entry is free to ladies.

It is still quite common to find companies who will only deal with ladies such as car insurance companies.

Baby changing facilities in many shops are located in the Ladies Toilet area yet many men in the 21st Century care for thier young babies too.

What about people like us who have lots of single guy friends but don't want any new contacts ?

Sexism, Why if you do click the no contact from single males box are transvestites still allowed to contact you, does wearing a skirt make you less of a man ?

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

you have got to be joking.even single guys,dont want to go to a club where it is all single guys.if entry was the same thats how it would end up.

er...guess

"There is a very simple explanation to this-

MARKET FORCES.

While single men are daft enough to pay X amount clubs will keep charging it."

I wonder if it's about being daft or, more likely, being desperate.

manchester

"

Couples need single guys just as much as single guys need couples-

You have to be joking!!! Talk about an inflated ego!!!"

its nothing to do with 'ego'- its a reality. If single men didn't go-there would be loads of couples who just want 3 somes or gangbangs not able to do this.

Also- if clubs didn't have as many single guys on their membership-charging them 2 or 3 times as much as couples. They wouldn't be able to have their couples only nights,charging them as cheap as they do. Fact is singles subsidise couples.They should perhaps give this some consideration.

Torquay

The most significant fact is that if guys stopped going to clubs in protest at the entrance costs, then the couples would still have lots of fun...

Whereas if the couples stopped going the clubs wouldn't last five minutes....unless of course they evolve into clubs for men that like botty play.

"An important things to remember here, the real growth in 'Swingers Clubs' has been during the New Labour years, in 2004 the Tories vowed to crack down on what they see as 'Undesirable establishments', this was after the surge in lap dancing clubs post 2000.

I think they will be too busy untangling the mess and hidden issues that this Government will leave to the next government.

Like all things, if there are no problems then there are no problems.

Bit like the problem pubs in many places, you know which they are in your area, no is trying to close them all, just the problem ones...Bit heavy posting but, lol

"I met an mp in cupids using his expenses account out with his secretary. They not all innocent.

They are also the most hypocritical of all the political parties, they believe in dirty fun....but only if it's their little clique that are having it.

During the Thatcher years for example it was all but impossible for openly Gay clubs to operate, the Tories have always been quick to attempt to control the morals of the general public."

I think you might find the laws have moved on since then, what 20 years ago, lol

"While single men are daft enough to pay X amount clubs will keep charging it.

I wonder if it's about being daft or, more likely, being desperate."

Your only daft if you think your not getting value for money.

You can go insane (for those who haven't yet joined me in that) thinking about who is getting a better deal in life, at work, in a club, at Asda than you are.

At the end of the day if you pay £30 to go to a club and take your own alcohol and have a good social night out I think it's pretty good value for money, if your a decent guy people will chat to you, there are half naked women all over the place, most clubs have great facilities like a jacuzzi, sauna, steam room etc which means it is cheaper than most health clubs and all in all it's a great night out.

Added to that a decent guy will get all the sex he wants on the night without the hassle of chatting up women,buying drinks for them, wine n dine, relationship hunters etc, most single guys at clubs don't want a relationship so its a good way of getting no strings sex.

So it's all about what the individual gets out of it, could be worse, you could get your kicks out of lap dancing clubs, telephone chat lines, pay per view cam sites and a host of other not so "value for money" venues

Torquay

"I met an mp in cupids using his expenses account out with his secretary. They not all innocent.

During the Thatcher years for example it was all but impossible for openly Gay clubs to operate, the Tories have always been quick to attempt to control the morals of the general public.

I think you might find the laws have moved on since then, what 20 years ago, lol"

Actually the law regarding keeping a disorderly house hasn't changed much in over a century, it is still used today, so the 20 years thing is s nonsense.

er...guess

"While single men are daft enough to pay X amount clubs will keep charging it.

I wonder if it's about being daft or, more likely, being desperate.

Your only daft if you think your not getting value for money.

You can go insane (for those who haven't yet joined me in that) thinking about who is getting a better deal in life, at work, in a club, at Asda than you are.

At the end of the day if you pay £30 to go to a club and take your own alcohol and have a good social night out I think it's pretty good value for money, if your a decent guy people will chat to you, there are half naked women all over the place, most clubs have great facilities like a jacuzzi, sauna, steam room etc which means it is cheaper than most health clubs and all in all it's a great night out.

Added to that a decent guy will get all the sex he wants on the night without the hassle of chatting up women,buying drinks for them, wine n dine, relationship hunters etc, most single guys at clubs don't want a relationship so its a good way of getting no strings sex.

So it's all about what the individual gets out of it, could be worse, you could get your kicks out of lap dancing clubs, telephone chat lines, pay per view cam sites and a host of other not so "value for money" venues"

'£30 for all the sex you want' sounds incredibly sleazy.

manchester

"The most significant fact is that if guys stopped going to clubs in protest at the entrance costs, then the couples would still have lots of fun...

Whereas if the couples stopped going the clubs wouldn't last five minutes....unless of course they evolve into clubs for men that like botty play."

if the couples wanted to go with single men- as many do,they wouldn't have fun.they'd be limited to going with men from couples-in which case they could go to a couples only night- i've met plenty of couples who don't like the couples only scene.

also- why should singles pay more than couples?- i can imagine the outrage if this was descrimination against females,with them having to pay more.

And finally,there are more single men who are organising their own parties/meets and sourcing their own women- many feeling you can get better value for money by paying your 25 quid ,throwing it in the pot with your mates and getting a working girl who will deliver and give you what you want.- so.the couples who like to play their silly little time wasting games in clubs- single men are beginning to wise up,how you gonna get your kicks when they're not in the clubs any more?

Well chams has couples only nights every Saturday and they go down very well. So think they will manage without the single guys. Freedom of choice.

Torquay

"The most significant fact is that if guys stopped going to clubs in protest at the entrance costs, then the couples would still have lots of fun...

Whereas if the couples stopped going the clubs wouldn't last five minutes....unless of course they evolve into clubs for men that like botty play.

if the couples wanted to go with single men- as many do,they wouldn't have fun.they'd be limited to going with men from couples-in which case they could go to a couples only night- i've met plenty of couples who don't like the couples only scene.

also- why should singles pay more than couples?- i can imagine the outrage if this was descrimination against females,with them having to pay more.

And finally,there are more single men who are organising their own parties/meets and sourcing their own women- many feeling you can get better value for money by paying your 25 quid ,throwing it in the pot with your mates and getting a working girl who will deliver and give you what you want.- so.the couples who like to play their silly little time wasting games in clubs- single men are beginning to wise up,how you gonna get your kicks when they're not in the clubs any more? "

You really are upset by this aren't you?

Breath in...breath out

Stick to paying your working girls then you won't have to worry anymore about being ripped off....plus you won't have anything to moan about

calm down calm down calm down lol

So we are all sorted then

Those that think clubs charge them a fair price can go to clubs.

Those that think it's better value for money to get a working girl round with your mates can do that.

Those that think neither is a good option can go for home meets or visit other people at thier homes

Those who wish can go to Parties

Those couples that think they shouldn't have to put up with single males, those single males should be treated the same as couples those couples who think they should be priced the same as single females, those that think everything should be equal would be better off asking themselves WHY:

Are only MP'S exempt a TV licence in thier homes.

Why are the only bars in the country where you can legally smoke located in the House of Commons and the House of Lords, why does the MP for Westminster need a second home paid for by the taxpayer so that he has somewhere to live when attending Parlimentary sessions and if he really does need one why did he buy it in Devon ?

There are a lot of things wrong in this world, luckily with some of them we have an option of abstaining

"So we are all sorted then

Those that think clubs charge them a fair price can go to clubs.

Those that think it's better value for money to get a working girl round with your mates can do that.

Those that think neither is a good option can go for home meets or visit other people at thier homes

Those who wish can go to Parties

Those couples that think they shouldn't have to put up with single males, those single males should be treated the same as couples those couples who think they should be priced the same as single females, those that think everything should be equal would be better off asking themselves WHY:

Are only MP'S exempt a TV licence in thier homes.

Why are the only bars in the country where you can legally smoke located in the House of Commons and the House of Lords, why does the MP for Westminster need a second home paid for by the taxpayer so that he has somewhere to live when attending Parlimentary sessions and if he really does need one why did he buy it in Devon ?

There are a lot of things wrong in this world, luckily with some of them we have an option of abstaining "

Sorry to disagree with you there Jed but your analogy is a tad flawed as it's European legislation and in fact the 1998 European Human Rights Act that demands equality - you honestly think our parliament would - shame on you!! lol

manchester

And finally,there are more single men who are organising their own parties/meets and sourcing their own women- many feeling you can get better value for money by paying your 25 quid ,throwing it in the pot with your mates and getting a working girl who will deliver and give you what you want.- so.the couples who like to play their silly little time wasting games in clubs- single men are beginning to wise up,how you gonna get your kicks when they're not in the clubs any more?

Breath in...breath out

Stick to paying your working girls then you won't have to worry anymore about being ripped off....plus you won't have anything to moan about"

you seem more upset than i do honey.x

whats up- don't you like guys having the freedom to exercise their right to choice?- plenty of us guys do both- visit clubs and get sex or get girls and pay them for sex.

you seem threatned by that- could it be because there are girls who are younger and better looking than you who are taking away guys from your direction?

Torquay

Breath in...breath out

Stick to paying your working girls then you won't have to worry anymore about being ripped off....plus you won't have anything to moan about

whats up- don't you like guys having the freedom to exercise their right to choice?- plenty of us guys do both- visit clubs and get sex or get girls and pay them for sex.

you seem threatned by that- could it be because there are girls who are younger and better looking than you who are taking away guys from your direction?

"

Lol, you really are a nasty piece of work aren't you?

Just because you can't get everyone agreeing with you we see you resorting to snide little comments.

I think it is clear from your posts on this subject and others you have commented on that you are a very bitter person.

What a sad little man

Breath in...breath out

you seem threatned by that- could it be because there are girls who are younger and better looking than you who are taking away guys from your direction?"

i bet jane dont need to pay to get laid tho hahahahha

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

"If couples paid the same amount as single men-I don't see why they should complain-they would be still effectively paying half price anyway,when you split the cost between the two of them!

Couples need single guys just as much as single guys need couples- its just that single guys have been made to feel like 2nd class citizens by those running the clubs and bending over backwards to take the side of couples over single men."

thought i would quote on this one x cpls don,t need singles they choose to play with singles bit narrow minded attitude that and yes before u ask we have met and played with singles x on the subject of the original poster single women should be charged the same as men WHY NOT ???

nottinghamshire

new this would be an interesting post !

personally we would be knackered without single men at clubs !!

but thts by the by, and i cnt see wot paying for sex has to do with swinging. totaly diffrent thing, im sure its called prostitution were most of the people involved are forced into one way or another !

"

you seem threatened by that- could it be because there are girls who are younger and better looking than you who are taking away guys from your direction?"

I find this personal attack on Jane based on age and looks particularly offensive, having neither youth or 'barbie girl' looks has never stopped me from having a fantastic time at clubs socials parties or 1-2-1 meets.... I like to think it is personality that makes for the finest aphrodisiac..... and unfortunately you have yet to develop one.

manchester

Breath in...breath out

Lol, you really are a nasty piece of work aren't you?

Just because you can't get everyone agreeing with you we see you resorting to snide little comments.

I think it is clear from your posts on this subject and others you have commented on that you are a very bitter person.

What a sad little man"

i was the one debating the issue- and if you'd bothered to read what previous people were saying-the general concensus is that we should all be treated equally and pay the same.-something i was agreeing with.

YOU were the one who came in with the snide comments and your the one who appears very, very bitter judging by these posts.

manchester

"

you seem threatened by that- could it be because there are girls who are younger and better looking than you who are taking away guys from your direction?

I find this personal attack on Jane based on age and looks particularly offensive, having neither youth or 'barbie girl' looks has never stopped me from having a fantastic time at clubs socials parties or 1-2-1 meets.... I like to think it is personality that makes for the finest aphrodisiac..... and unfortunately you have yet to develop one. "

she came in with the 'attack'- i was debating the issue.

try reading the context of whats been said. i asked her a question- she couldn't answer it or explain the reasons for her original rant.

don't dish it out if you cant take it back.

because its a membership type of club.

by joining the club you except the rules.

men pay more.and so it is.

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

influ x if u go to a club and a single woman pays less thats just down to numbers x do ur self a favour and meet or chat to nice single friendly cpls and ask to join them to a club x we would take u then u r free to stalk in a pack lol x but if u would pay for sex u don,t understand swinging x

I is feeling the loveeeeee....

manchester

"new this would be an interesting post !

but thts by the by, and i cnt see wot paying for sex has to do with swinging. totaly diffrent thing, im sure its called prostitution were most of the people involved are forced into one way or another ! "

any official stats on the amount of girls involved in prostitution who are 'forced' into it?

plenty of independent women are earning several thousand pounds a week as escorts- they work for themselves and nobody elsa is involved-let alone forcing them into it. also-there are quite a number of swingers clubs who hire these girls and get them to attend gangbang nights at their clubs.- or were you not aware of this? so the link is there already.

isnt it great when the men feel discriminated and marginalised im so happy!!!!

anyone now that the fun over the way i see it and i dont go to clubs cause i stay in the arse end of nowhere is as follows and this is just a theory...

single men outnumber single females and couples so using my special calculator i work out there is 40 guys to every fem or couple looking so numbers never gonna add up throw in everyones individual tastes that rules out more.

from a licensing viewpoint by charging men more u MAY cut out some of the more deviant riff raff? an idea may be for a single mens nite reduced admission for the guys then see how many couples/ single fems turn up?

either way it no odds to me really but its def a womens world in swingin once you sift through the crap yee hah!!!!

but thts by the by, and i cnt see wot paying for sex has to do with swinging. totaly diffrent thing, im sure its called prostitution were most of the people involved are forced into one way or another !

any official stats on the amount of girls involved in prostitution who are 'forced' into it?

plenty of independent women are earning several thousand pounds a week as escorts- they work for themselves and nobody elsa is involved-let alone forcing them into it. also-there are quite a number of swingers clubs who hire these girls and get them to attend gangbang nights at their clubs.- or were you not aware of this? so the link is there already. "

yeah ask anyone on a street corner how many thousands she is making... or even ask her pimp or the human trafficker that got her hooked on drugs or promise of a better life its no all belle de jour in reality!!

hardly any stats cause its societys hidden problem!

manchester

"influ x if u go to a club and a single woman pays less thats just down to numbers x do ur self a favour and meet or chat to nice single friendly cpls and ask to join them to a club x we would take u then u r free to stalk in a pack lol x but if u would pay for sex u don,t understand swinging x"

i do understand swinging thanks- i meet plenty of couples- at the last chams night -3 couples met me at that night prior to me arranging to meet them there.

as people have pointed out- this is blatant descrimination.

it is and if yu feels so strongly the injustice.... dont go and keep encouraging it.......

not rocket science really.

or lobby yur MP, he/she is probably in the swing room being rumped up the cyber.......

"influ x if u go to a club and a single woman pays less thats just down to numbers x do ur self a favour and meet or chat to nice single friendly cpls and ask to join them to a club x we would take u then u r free to stalk in a pack lol x but if u would pay for sex u don,t understand swinging x

i do understand swinging thanks- i meet plenty of couples- at the last chams night -3 couples met me at that night prior to me arranging to meet them there.

as people have pointed out- this is blatant descrimination.

."

well dont go!! or set your own up?? get the lotto on and you never know it might just happen!!

manchester

plenty of independent women are earning several thousand pounds a week as escorts- they work for themselves and nobody elsa is involved-let alone forcing them into it. also-there are quite a number of swingers clubs who hire these girls and get them to attend gangbang nights at their clubs.- or were you not aware of this? so the link is there already.

yeah ask anyone on a street corner how many thousands she is making... or even ask her pimp or the human trafficker that got her hooked on drugs or promise of a better life its no all belle de jour in reality!!

hardly any stats cause its societys hidden problem! "

think you'll find the escorts brought in by the swinging clubs often come from one of the massage parlours that THEY also own- not street corners.

virtually all cities have now stopped girls working on the street- they are in massage parlours,apartments,agencies.

the human trafficing elemeent is very small-i have a friend who works for the vice squad.

iv got one that denies everythin his policeman trainin is on par with a mp's for denial!

seriously if your no happy dont go its simple and if u ever get a wee windfall open your own x

they may be indoors but it still usually the same story they working for someone else!! there will be a few who are on a self employed basis but few and far between!! i hit post too quick earlier duh!! x

manchester

"iv got one that denies everythin his policeman trainin is on par with a mp's for denial!

seriously if your no happy dont go its simple and if u ever get a wee windfall open your own x "

seriously- do you not read previous posts before adding to a debate?

i made the exact comment-that I and others were now arranging our own thing- going to clubs less!

try keeping up.-its simple if you read everything aleady said.

u know i can understand why no one wants you in a club your attitude stinks!! see to be honest even a workin girl would likely miss a shift rather be in your company you cant take constructive criticism so you start be insultin!!! grow up and grow a dick mind u it will never be as much a knob as you are!!!

manchester

"they may be indoors but it still usually the same story they working for someone else!! there will be a few who are on a self employed basis but few and far between!! i hit post too quick earlier duh!! x"

look- your opinion is based on conjecture- very inaccurate conjecture.

people in vice are dealing with this on a professional basis- so your prejudices are innacurste.

me thinks someone has a teensy weensy wee bit of an attitude....

bless....

will check back in a year when all the clubs have closed down due to lack of single guys as they all gangbanging escorts.....

and then I will suck off the sugarplum fairy and she rims kylie.....

yes and people who work with them on the street also know dont assume people dont know what they are talkin about!! and i can assure you im not prejudice towards any working girl so im accurate .

manchester

"u know i can understand why no one wants you in a club your attitude stinks!! see to be honest even a workin girl would likely miss a shift rather be in your company you cant take constructive criticism so you start be insultin!!! grow up and grow a dick mind u it will never be as much a knob as you are!!! "

your quite clearly somebody who struggles to grasp the basic concept of debate.

there is no 'constructive criticism' in your postings- just ramblings.

your last post puts you on the level of a pre-teenage delinquent.very juvenile.

il take that as a compliment coming from you matey!

i can handle a debate without having to start calling people names and throwing insults as you have done to shockingly enough most of the females see the connection here??

manchester

"il take that as a compliment coming from you matey!

i can handle a debate without having to start calling people names and throwing insults as you have done to shockingly enough most of the females see the connection here??"

you clearly cant handle a debate withouit throwing insults!- your post contained about three of them-or do you struggle with counting as well as reading?

'most of the females see the connection here'-why have you got official stats on this as well- or are you just being sexist and trying to play up the gender division and trying to exploit it for your own purposes.

Forum Mod

There has been more than one person in this thread throwing insults

its gone way off topic now

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Handbags away please.