FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time Wasting Events Organisers

Time Wasting Events Organisers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We answered an events advert here on Weds. The organiser did not even have the decency to reply, even if just to say that we were not required, or what they were looking for.

Makes you wonder why people put their events on here, if they have no intention of returning your mail.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey Ho such as life ...

Get over it

Move on .....

thats all u can do

time wasters? what time did they waste? telling us all about it must be wasting your time too.

Maybe they had a read at your profile and were put off with all that shouting?

It's all part and parcel of this great liberated scene full of open minded people that we're always hearing about.

Maybe the shouting put them off or they fell alseep before they got to the end of the profile ?

"Maybe the shouting put them off or they fell alseep before they got to the end of the profile ?"

Harsh but fair lol

"Maybe the shouting put them off or they fell alseep before they got to the end of the profile ?

Harsh but fair lol"

You definately have our SOH Bigfella - who knows - it could just end up with a meet ?

"Maybe the shouting put them off or they fell alseep before they got to the end of the profile ?"

what a bitch u are today hahaha

"Maybe the shouting put them off or they fell alseep before they got to the end of the profile ?

what a bitch u are today hahaha"

Ouch !! Kitty lollll - just a mild protest - if you now ahet we mean ?? lmfao

Yes it's true that nothing can be done about it but the forums are surely here so people can get things off their chest. Replying to each thread saying get over it adds nothing. And nor does attacking peoples profiles. Maybe nicer to send a private mail offering advice if you have anything useful to say. Anyway, i digress...

A lot of these events will just have been set up by single guys to get a group of swingers together so they can join in or watch. Unless whoever is organising the event is verified i'd give them a wide birth. Or is that berth?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yes it's true that nothing can be done about it but the forums are surely here so people can get things off their chest. Replying to each thread saying get over it adds nothing. And nor does attacking peoples profiles. Maybe nicer to send a private mail offering advice if you have anything useful to say. Anyway, i digress...

A lot of these events will just have been set up by single guys to get a group of swingers together so they can join in or watch. Unless whoever is organising the event is verified i'd give them a wide birth. Or is that berth?

"

Berth is the word but birth made me laugh lol

To the first half of your post.......you are spot on.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Yes it's true that nothing can be done about it but the forums are surely here so people can get things off their chest. Replying to each thread saying get over it adds nothing. And nor does attacking peoples profiles. Maybe nicer to send a private mail offering advice if you have anything useful to say. Anyway, i digress...

Berth is the word but birth made me laugh lol

To the first half of your post.......you are spot on."

damn youve all wasted my time now making me read this thread ....gutted

We are organising an event The Northampton Kinky Boot social on the 9th of May and can promise you this that we check our mail everyday and reply with details etc within 24hrs its just down to real life commitments maybe people have a life off here

And i am organising a social meet in manchester.

If no one turns, i will have peanut all to myself and still have a bloody good time. haha

"And i am organising a social meet in manchester.

If no one turns, i will have peanut all to myself and still have a bloody good time. haha "

I'll fight you for him!!!!

I like sharing...which bit do ya want lol

"I like sharing...which bit do ya want lol"

I'll have his wallet!

It would have been nice of them to send a message but I have to agree with others here, I read 4 lines of your profile, all of which were SHOUTED at me so I didn't read any further.

Momma used to say manners arrive as manners are sent, Momma used to have a way of saying things that confused the hell out of me

for goodness sake HOW UP THEMSELFS ARE PEOPLE WHEN THEY MOAN ABOUT PEOPLE USING CAPS FFS.

Ah well another forum again turns into personal attacks on people such is life i suppose

Craig

funny how now u cant comment on something with out someone from the sensitivity gang shouting out 'personal attack'.

but yea such IS life i suppose,

"funny how now u cant comment on something with out someone from the sensitivity gang shouting out 'personal attack'.

"

Quite understand the right for people to comment but what i find is that threads often go way off the op and degenerate into pesonal attacks i do not belong to the sensitivity gang as you put it and do try to see all things from all points of view the point im trying to make is that the op in a lot of cases gets lost along the way and if people ask a serious question no matter how trivial it may seem to others surly they are entitled to sensible replies to that question

Craig

Oh and by the way kitty that origonal comment was in no way aimed at your post although i see now how it may have been taken that way and appologise

Craig

"funny how now u cant comment on something with out someone from the sensitivity gang shouting out 'personal attack'.

Quite understand the right for people to comment but what i find is that threads often go way off the op and degenerate into pesonal attacks i do not belong to the sensitivity gang as you put it and do try to see all things from all points of view the point im trying to make is that the op in a lot of cases gets lost along the way and if people ask a serious question no matter how trivial it may seem to others surly they are entitled to sensible replies to that question

Craig "

dont u think ur going over the top?? there is not a personal attack going on people have made comments and a lot of joke comments this is a forum not everyones post is gonna go the way u want it to its something u have to get used to.

there will never be a perfect forum but this is life and its how u deal with it what makes it work.

you cant go on shouting personal attack when the thread has gone a bit haywire, the most people have said on here is about the use of caps in the profile something i cant stand people moaning about but them moaning bout the caps is not a personal attack to the op and me moaning to them about moaning about the caps is not a personal attack.

its just people being people.

chill

Take it you did not read my post before commenting on it

dont know??? i cant remember, i am hormonal at the moment

"dont know??? i cant remember, i am hormonal at the moment"

Lol good luck with it all hope its going well for you

Craig x

Calm down dears it's only a commercial, well possibly.

Life can be so stressful even when trying to have fun.

"for goodness sake HOW UP THEMSELFS ARE PEOPLE WHEN THEY MOAN ABOUT PEOPLE USING CAPS FFS.

"

Your choice to be happy with being shouted at my choice not to like such things, we always extend politeness and respect, we hope that others do the same, of course not all do and that's thier choice and right as it is our choice and right to make our feelings known. at least I didn't swear at anyone in my post (unlike you did in yours)

holy shit shoot me i swore

"dont know??? i cant remember, i am hormonal at the moment"

is it only you being hormonal kitty lol

Caps are not allowed in chat rooms, So why use them anywhere else.

I think we all know they are classed has shouting and non of us want to be shouted at or swore at.

Maybe people should be made aware of this when 1st submitting a profile.

» Add a new message to this topic