FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > my choice surely?

my choice surely?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello peeps, this is my first posting on here so be gentle!!! lol,i came back onto fab after a three month break and decided to put on my profile that i didnt wish to meet black/asian guys or women as they just werent my cuppa tea!!! Well i was inundated with hate male and people being very rude!!! Ppl put they want black but i cant put i dont? Summat wrong sumwhere or is it me? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Everybody has their preferences and they should always be respected,I know a lot of people will say if they prefer to meet black or Asian people and I doubt whether they get any backlash from that...or at least I hav'nt heard anyone saying they have,so in that respect it does seem unfair

If you feel strongly enough about this then report those who are sending you abusive mail..even they will have their own preferences and will want them respected the way you are entitled to have yours respected

well i ended up taking it off my profile and just keep pressing delete, so i started out not wishing to be rude but do it all the time now!!! xxxx

I can empathise with you here

When I first put my profile on I wrote I was a caucasian woman interested in caucasian men only.

It's surprising how many people can't read and when you tell them you're not interested they get abusive

i would have kept it on,

profiles can say no single men, no females, no gay no bi if that is not your thing why not state it your not being offence your letting people know if they contact you will be a waste of time

"I can empathise with you here

When I first put my profile on I wrote I was a caucasian woman interested in caucasian men only.

It's surprising how many people can't read and when you tell them you're not interested they get abusive "

Im glad i wasnt the only one then bloody hell some people are so touchy aint they, but i like what i like!!! xx

yeah chick......if you know what you dont want, bludy tell em, i say lol

"yeah chick......if you know what you dont want, bludy tell em, i say lol "

Thanx hunni xx

I agree, everyone has a personal choice about who they would like to meet and as long as it is communicated in a freindly, non offensive manner, for me there is no problem whatsoever....for instance, I could never shag a Villa fan, end of lol

i can't see why anyone should have a problem with you not wanting tomeet black or asian men, so long as its not put rudely you have the rights to state what your are looking for, whats the point in not putting it in your profile? all that would be doing is wasting black and asian guys time messaging you and your time having to message everyone back, we all like different, be it age, size, sex or colour, its a adult site so maybe they people who sent rude messages to you should remember that!!

Hi babe,

Its not what you say sometimes bu the way in which it is perceived by others thats the problem why dont you concentrate on the thing s you are after rather than the things you are not for example"hetero white female seeks hetero white man " then if others that are not your preference respond then they havent read your profile properly and you have to respond to them without being deemed rude.....xxx

Hi babe,

Its not what you say sometimes bu the way in which it is perceived by others thats the problem why dont you concentrate on the thing s you are after rather than the things you are not for example"hetero white female seeks hetero white man " then if others that are not your preference respond then they havent read your profile properly and you dont have to respond to them without being deemed rude.....xxx

"I agree, everyone has a personal choice about who they would like to meet and as long as it is communicated in a freindly, non offensive manner, for me there is no problem whatsoever....for instance, I could never shag a Villa fan, end of lol"

Bugger

"I agree, everyone has a personal choice about who they would like to meet and as long as it is communicated in a freindly, non offensive manner, for me there is no problem whatsoever....for instance, I could never shag a Villa fan, end of lol

Bugger "

OK, yes, maybe at a push I could bugger one, thanks for that!

"I agree, everyone has a personal choice about who they would like to meet and as long as it is communicated in a freindly, non offensive manner, for me there is no problem whatsoever....for instance, I could never shag a Villa fan, end of lol

Bugger

OK, yes, maybe at a push I could bugger one, thanks for that!"

oooo, ouch, I think not!

Bugger

OK, yes, maybe at a push I could bugger one, thanks for that!

oooo, ouch, I think not!"

I actually meant that particular act only with a male wearing the full home kit actually, not a woman, as if!!!!!

I'd definitely leave it on your profile and block anyone that gets shirty about it. If got offended every time i saw a profile which said no single males or black guys only i'd be, err, fairly offended. If they think giving you abuse will make you change your mind they are clearly morons who deserve to be offended.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Agree its not what someone says its how they say it - but everyone has choices and that has to be respected.

If you dont like it, move on...

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I have this in my profile....

"You must be white and English. We are extremely sorry but we does not find any other persuation be it male/female attractive (unless you are Will Smith). That is our personal CHOICE. It is NOT racist, it is NOT descriminatory, it is personal CHOICE"

Does it make one iota of difference? of course not..........

I still get contacted by non whites. So I block and delete without even reading.......

No idea if it's abuse or just people trying it on.

Don't let it worry you, if you can see from the picture they are not white then just block, delete. If they have no picture, go into their profile first and have a peruse..... if they are not white, block, delete.

Saves them trying to contact you again!

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Bigfella - What about Will Smith in an AV Home kit?

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

have to agree with bigfella as a bluenose the villa kit would be a step too far for me .....

By *orknudecoupleCouple  over a year ago

York to Yorkshire coast

Back to the topic:

It seems fair enough to us Villa. Why shouldn't you state your preferences without being villified. We state ours!

Have fun,

Bernice

xx

i also wanted to put this on my profile but thought i would offend, but i do notice quite a few put on they dont want white males, dont suppose they have the same problems. i got a demanding mail off a ethnic minority which i didnt like, mainly because i dont like bein told wot to do,especially in a first mail.i replied you have no chance.he replied you very interested then. and he still mails.

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

SOmetimes if you do reply - even tho you say no - its not what i am looking for - the fact you have replied seems to be translated somewhere into "i am not interested right this second but i may be if you message me back within a minute"

No wonder block and delete are so popular!!!

» Add a new message to this topic