FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your meeting a hotwife - whats your scenario and outfit?

Your meeting a hotwife - whats your scenario and outfit?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

So if you was meeting the hotwife/wife of a cuck couple and they said, give me your perfect scenario, and an outdit for her to wear.. what would it be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irmhandmancMan 14 weeks ago

Bolton

Classic LBD with husband carrying her bag of lingerie, consisting of matching bra, panties, suspender belt and waspie. Fishnet stockings under thigh high boots. Leather spikey collar with chain. Lace blindfold and jeweled butt plug in place. HW will be dressed by husband and presented perfectly, positioned on her knees on the floor, lead in hands being offered as I walk in. Implements laid out on table will be a 12 inch black rubber dildo, nipple clamps, wrist to thigh restraints, leather crop, and lube. Scenario? Mild bondage/sub HW who makes her husband dress her up to please her bull then leaves her to her fate.

Gosh, that sounds incredible!

By *acksparrow99Man 14 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"Classic LBD with husband carrying her bag of lingerie, consisting of matching bra, panties, suspender belt and waspie. Fishnet stockings under thigh high boots. Leather spikey collar with chain. Lace blindfold and jeweled butt plug in place. HW will be dressed by husband and presented perfectly, positioned on her knees on the floor, lead in hands being offered as I walk in. Implements laid out on table will be a 12 inch black rubber dildo, nipple clamps, wrist to thigh restraints, leather crop, and lube. Scenario? Mild bondage/sub HW who makes her husband dress her up to please her bull then leaves her to her fate. "

Classic. If the furniture permitted, I'd cuff the husband to the armchair.

Would he be blindfolded so he could only hear her screaming? Or made to watch too?

By *irmhandmancMan 14 weeks ago

Bolton

"Would he be blindfolded so he could only hear her screaming? Or made to watch too?"

He may be allowed to stay, if it was meeting number 2, 3 or 4. First meeting he may get a couple of pics or vids sent to him as he's struggling to contain his erection sat in a bar or cafe somewhere

I would ask hubby to dress his wife up in a sexy revealing outfit, mesh or fishnet type or seethrough dress or top, and no knickers. A pair of clear, or sandal type heels and then a long jacket over the top.

We would meet at a hotel bar, where hubby will walk in holding his wifes hand, to then pass her over to me.

Hubby will then go back to our hotel room, and set up a few bits (some toys, lube, ect) and set up a cam on a tripod overlooking the bed, he will then place something over the cam so he can only get sound.

Me and HW will have a drink, she may give me a risky flash under that long coat showing her pretty much seethrough lingerie before heading back to the hotel room.

Hubby will pass us as he will be waiting in the bar downstairs as i gake his wife upto the hotel room, he will log onto his phone in the corner somewhere in the bar with his headphones in listening to us, and only when i want to, or HW, will we give him a preview on the cam of what we are upto.

At the end, i will leave HW covered in my cum (all over her tits and face) for hubby to come and clean her up, and have his sloppy seconds (should HW fancy his cock after mine!)

Maybe a fantasy that will never happen, but sounded hot as i wrote it haha.

By *oan of DArcCouple 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Classic LBD with husband carrying her bag of lingerie, consisting of matching bra, panties, suspender belt and waspie. Fishnet stockings under thigh high boots. Leather spikey collar with chain. Lace blindfold and jeweled butt plug in place. HW will be dressed by husband and presented perfectly, positioned on her knees on the floor, lead in hands being offered as I walk in. Implements laid out on table will be a 12 inch black rubber dildo, nipple clamps, wrist to thigh restraints, leather crop, and lube. Scenario? Mild bondage/sub HW who makes her husband dress her up to please her bull then leaves her to her fate. "

----------

You've thought this through!

By *oody BMan 14 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

A light dress and heels where I can see her figure but nothing too revealing, because it could still go either way. But hopefully she chose stockings incase it does get sexy after a lovely meal and a drink. If she didn’t wear a bra and I could see her nipples getting hard as I flirt with her… that would also be a nice surprise.

By *acksparrow99Man 14 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

"Would he be blindfolded so he could only hear her screaming? Or made to watch too?"

Made to watch.

Nice

"A light dress and heels where I can see her figure but nothing too revealing, because it could still go either way. But hopefully she chose stockings incase it does get sexy after a lovely meal and a drink. If she didn’t wear a bra and I could see her nipples getting hard as I flirt with her… that would also be a nice surprise. "

"Would he be blindfolded so he could only hear her screaming? Or made to watch too?

He may be allowed to stay, if it was meeting number 2, 3 or 4. First meeting he may get a couple of pics or vids sent to him as he's struggling to contain his erection sat in a bar or cafe somewhere "

Why not on meet 1 lol?

Anyone have any ideas

By *estYorkshireGentMan 14 weeks ago

Leeds

Scenario is dependant on whether they have something specific in mind for the meet. Outfit wise I usually go with the trusty white shirt and some nice trousers and shoes. Sleeves rolled up of course as the fab ladies seem to love that

By *ustbrowsing 999Man 14 weeks ago

colchester

Sexy robe

Matching underwear underneath

Bare legs

Anklet on

Sexy red nails and toes

By *ayJayCadeMan 14 weeks ago

Nantwich

Hubby answers the door and lets me in , offers me a drink and goes to the kitchen to get it , i walk in the living room and the wife is sat on the sofa in her wedding dress in killer heels smiling at me

"Hubby answers the door and lets me in , offers me a drink and goes to the kitchen to get it , i walk in the living room and the wife is sat on the sofa in her wedding dress in killer heels smiling at me "

No not the wedding dress lol

By *onlisCouple 14 weeks ago

gateshead

Lisa always allows the guys we are meeting to request what she wears... this has ranged from bodystocking n heels to prim n proper housewife to be stripped

By *entleman JayMan 14 weeks ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 31/01/24 16:02:35]

Wakefield

You don’t want much, do you? Lol.

Wakefield

Screaming? Are you going to murder her? Lol

"Would he be blindfolded so he could only hear her screaming? Or made to watch too?

Screaming? Are you going to murder her? Lol "

Just orgasming very loud making sure hubby and the neighbours know that shes getting pounded lol

» Add a new message to this topic