FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women who like to trans

Women who like to trans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyguyUK OP   Man 14 weeks ago

paphos

I find it hard to find women who like trans girls and like also to watch me fucking trans in front of join in. Do any women on here find that a turn on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *achel SmythTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Farnborough

We aren’t exactly most people’s preference, as I know! but there are just a few wonderful ladies I know, and have met that do like us, and enjoy our company. On occasion I have been on dates, out for Coffee, and out for dinner… a lovely ladies evening!

In my opinion, they are very very special ladies, and always treat them with the utmost of respect… they are literally, ladies on a million.

R xx

By *ilthy couple 111Couple 14 weeks ago

boston

louisa loves trans , cant wait to meet one

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

I love trans women! I’m fussy about physical preferences as I am with people of all genders so I don’t necessarily fancy them all, but love and respect them all certainly.

Would love to meet a trans woman with a guy

By *abrina59TV/TS 14 weeks ago

submissive land

There are some def.

sabrina had some wonderful times with couples & made friends with some women which wonderful be able chat to them about all things fem

By *erdyCurvyInkedPervyWoman 14 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

I adore people. Women, men, trans, nb, cd's. Whatever. That doesn't bother me. I want to find out about the person inside.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"I adore people. Women, men, trans, nb, cd's. Whatever. That doesn't bother me. I want to find out about the person inside. "

Yes this is it

I’m not trans so can’t speak on a trans person’s behalf but as a cis person I find it a bit of a red flag when someone is specifically interested in ANY trans person, it’s fetishisation of someone’s identity.

By *uzy050TV/TS 14 weeks ago

Bolton

"I find it hard to find women who like trans girls and like also to watch me fucking trans in front of join in. Do any women on here find that a turn on? "

Over the years I have met a few Women who actually adore Trans Girls , also many including Ex partner and current wife who lets say accept Suzy happily , Never actually made love to a another CIS woman as Suzy , one for the Bucket List , but I think that may be expecting a litle too much

By *holenutsnchillCouple 14 weeks ago

Basingstoke

We wouldn’t mind a femboy

» Add a new message to this topic