FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > help cross dressing

help cross dressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hallus Impudicus OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Market bosworth

How many female partners actively help their men cross dress?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erdyCurvyInkedPervyWoman 14 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

I used to help a lover of mine dress. It was a turn on picking out underwear and make up for him.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 14 weeks ago

London

I've done it all myself. Would be nice to be done up by someone else.

By *achel SmythTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Farnborough

There are perhaps a few, however in my experience the vast majority of wives either don’t know, or know … but don’t want to know - if you get my meaning!

I also know there are a few very special ladies out there who do accept, encourage and in some cases go out with their TV wives .. I’ve met a few over the years. I’m sure they will pop up in here

R xx

By *uzie69xTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Maidstone

I dated a gawjuzzz TV for a few months. The more fem she got, the more she behaved like a diva... I got out quick!

By *uzy050TV/TS 14 weeks ago

Bolton

"There are perhaps a few, however in my experience the vast majority of wives either don’t know, or know … but don’t want to know - if you get my meaning!

I also know there are a few very special ladies out there who do accept, encourage and in some cases go out with their TV wives .. I’ve met a few over the years. I’m sure they will pop up in here

R xx"

I,m one of the Lucky few who has known my wife 20 years married 15 and she will Gladly help Suzy , Eyes , Nails , Keeping Smooth , Dress advice , and accompany me out as Suzy , Draws the line at me being Naughty in her company but OK so long as I keep it Private , I think other Women / Partners should be a bit more "Chilled Out" about it , and not worry so much , only my Humble Opinion

» Add a new message to this topic