FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for the couples.

Question for the couples.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

What sort of conversation do you guys prefer when speaking to a single guy in fab?

Now this isn't a "waaah, women arnt throwing themselves at me post" before anyone jumps on that

I've has 3 couples talk to me on fab to then get radio silence from them.

One couple I saw on "local" and then they said in their profile that they were after photography.

They also said that they wernt after single males.

So I reach out to them talking about photography and photography only, fella asks for a pic of me for he's Mrs, so I oblige.

We keep talking for a couple of hours after pic sent and then I don't hear from them, I message once more to see if everything is OK and no response.

I later find out they had winked at me so maybe it wasn't just photography on the menu and they thought that's all I was interested in.

Another couple reach out to me yesterday, say they are brand new to the game and want me to take the lead, we swap pics, everyone is happy, they friend request me we have polite back and forth and I ask what sort of dynamic they are after or what sort of things they would like to try with which ever guy they land on.

Few hours later, no response, they arnt on my friendslist anymore, they arnt even in my inbox or sent messages. It's like.......

They just never existed

Another couple, I have friendly talk with the Mrs, a little bit of flirting, we both tell eachother we find eachother attractive and she gets quite flirty, I flirt back but nothing graphic or in detail, a day further of talking....

She deletes the message and never responds.

All of these couples I have been very respectful with, but, I don't get too sexual with.

I don't initiate sex talk, I don't want to be innopropiate, I always let the other person initiate that, and it's something I try to keep from getting too sexual as I've found in my past that a few women that have been overly sexual before a meet, have pulled out of meets on the day.

This isn't me saying that they were the issue, it could of been anything that stopped the meet happening, could of been something I said.

But, its a pattern I've only ever seen happen with the conversations that get very sexual before meets.

So I try to stay away from that.

Once, me and the person have been sexual, its game on, I'll take those convos wherever.

So, could me nit getting to sexual in the chats before meets be an issue, like they think "this guy ain't about that life

Or could they just have their own seperate reasons?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 14 weeks ago

Coventry

First of all FAB is full of incredibly fickle people. I don't say that in a derogatory way, just a statement of reality. I think we can class ourselves sometimes in this category with so many others. That the problem with Internet interactions, people can just unplug from it. Sometimes people are in one mood one day, another the next and this changes their perception or direction. Sometimes everything can be good but then something is unwittingly said that puts them off. Plus Internet conversions devoid of body language, facial expression and tone can be miscommunicated. And a lot of the time people just get bored once the dopamine has worn off and look for the next someone to give them a fix.

This is a lot why we are generally club/party swingers. We much prefer this scene in the real world not the online world.

For us if we are talking with people on here we potentially would like to meet we try to avoid too much conversation online. To much talk before meeting can be a killer. We like to exchange a couple of messages to pick up feel for them. But then we like to say let's not exchange endless messages, let's just arrange to meet sometime in the future and save the chitchat till we meet in person. This works best for us. You never know if it's going to work till you meet in person anyway so why potentially waste loads of time messaging back and forth before you meet? You avoid the pitfalls of either side getting bored of the conversation or being put off by something that may have simply come across wrong in text. And you each get a cooling off period, so if you do end up fulling that arranged meet you know both sides really wanted to be there without pressure.

By *andPextraCouple 14 weeks ago

North West

If it makes you feel any better we get exactly what youve described reasonably often from single ladies- i guess there is the concept that the grass is always greener and people move on.

At the end of the day its a hierarchy, men then couples/TV then women. If you’re “above” a group of people its easy to move on.

Doesn't make it palatable but its the way of the world on here.

By *adCherriesCouple 14 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"First of all FAB is full of incredibly fickle people. I don't say that in a derogatory way, just a statement of reality. I think we can class ourselves sometimes in this category with so many others. That the problem with Internet interactions, people can just unplug from it. Sometimes people are in one mood one day, another the next and this changes their perception or direction. Sometimes everything can be good but then something is unwittingly said that puts them off. Plus Internet conversions devoid of body language, facial expression and tone can be miscommunicated. And a lot of the time people just get bored once the dopamine has worn off and look for the next someone to give them a fix.

This is a lot why we are generally club/party swingers. We much prefer this scene in the real world not the online world.

For us if we are talking with people on here we potentially would like to meet we try to avoid too much conversation online. To much talk before meeting can be a killer. We like to exchange a couple of messages to pick up feel for them. But then we like to say let's not exchange endless messages, let's just arrange to meet sometime in the future and save the chitchat till we meet in person. This works best for us. You never know if it's going to work till you meet in person anyway so why potentially waste loads of time messaging back and forth before you meet? You avoid the pitfalls of either side getting bored of the conversation or being put off by something that may have simply come across wrong in text. And you each get a cooling off period, so if you do end up fulling that arranged meet you know both sides really wanted to be there without pressure."

100% agree.

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

Well thank you both for your input

I'm quite new to fab and normally only interact privately with people that message me first or people I speak to on the forum.

So I did find it odd when couples contact me and go silent, I didn't know if they were after a more sexualised conversation which is something I avoid going too deep into.

I will hit a club at some stage and see what's happening.

Thanks again!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 14 weeks ago

Coventry

"Well thank you both for your input

I'm quite new to fab and normally only interact privately with people that message me first or people I speak to on the forum.

So I did find it odd when couples contact me and go silent, I didn't know if they were after a more sexualised conversation which is something I avoid going too deep into.

I will hit a club at some stage and see what's happening.

Thanks again!"

Also worth checking out organised socials. These are a great events to meet others in person without pressure.

» Add a new message to this topic