"is there any good dogging sites in yorkshire "

Yes..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try the rspca, they have sites all over the uk

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

why is everyone so up fronted when asked about dogging?? I am new so may not understand.

how are people able to get in to dogging if they don't know how to??

"try the rspca, they have sites all over the uk"
Lol dont know why, but that tickled me no end!

Smart ars comments like above do no good for anyone one on here,especially when a newby has the decency and manners to ask,thankfully short minded idiots are few and far between on this wonderfull website,so keep asking fellow swinger,im fairly new myself,so still feeling my way.

"why is everyone so up fronted when asked about dogging?? I am new so may not understand.

how are people able to get in to dogging if they don't know how to??"

Because basically if somebody posted a great dogging site in an open forum within the hour it will be ruined.

When discussing dogging sites you can't take anybody serious who will disclose locations in an open forum it is not only bad manners but also shows how much of an idiot the person posting is.

When discussing dogging by all means ask the questions on an open forum but always expect private messages when discussing locations.

Hope this helps.

huddersfield

but there has been mesg before that are just asking for a bit of advice and still get short shrift answers.

I would however love to hear about dogging in west yorkshire so if anyone would like to indulge me in a privet mesg about dogging would be very welcomed.

michelle xx

"Smart ars comments like above do no good for anyone one on here,especially when a newby has the decency and manners to ask,thankfully short minded idiots are few and far between on this wonderfull website,so keep asking fellow swinger,im fairly new myself,so still feeling my way. "

chill out mr shadow, there is scope for having a laugh on these forums.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"but there has been mesg before that are just asking for a bit of advice and still get short shrift answers.

I would however love to hear about dogging in west yorkshire so if anyone would like to indulge me in a privet mesg about dogging would be very welcomed.

michelle xx"

Your profile insists "NO SINGLE MEN!!" and 99% of the people who go dogging are... you've guessed it... single men!

Equally, if "discretion is a must because of the job's i do" (also from your profile) dogging maybe isn't a smart move because you have absolutely no control over who might spot you.

Happy to help

er...guess

"why is everyone so up fronted when asked about dogging?? I am new so may not understand.

how are people able to get in to dogging if they don't know how to??

Because basically if somebody posted a great dogging site in an open forum within the hour it will be ruined.

When discussing dogging sites you can't take anybody serious who will disclose locations in an open forum it is not only bad manners but also shows how much of an idiot the person posting is.

When discussing dogging by all means ask the questions on an open forum but always expect private messages when discussing locations.

Hope this helps."

I'm not sure private messages about dogging sites are a good idea either.

You have no real idea who's doing the asking and the enquirer has no idea of the motivation of the answerer.

er...guess

".......thankfully short minded idiots are few and far between on this wonderfull website,....... "

If only that were true

"Smart ars comments like above do no good for anyone one on here,especially when a newby has the decency and manners to ask,thankfully short minded idiots are few and far between on this wonderfull website,so keep asking fellow swinger,im fairly new myself,so still feeling my way.

chill out mr shadow, there is scope for having a laugh on these forums."

Especially as your profile states you like to have a laugh!

huddersfield

oo aren't you clever you can read a profile. unless my husband has changed it it doesn't say not single men. and I/We would only be watching anyway.

your giving two faced answers. one minute saying no talked about in forums then not even in privet messaging. this must be why dogging (on the other thread) is dying out. because no one is aloud to ask any bloody questions about it...

huddersfield

my husband has changed it to no men

Forum Mod

"my husband has changed it to no men"

PMSL buggers ain't they

huddersfield

yes I didnt know about it. I said oi you will you please tell me when you have changed things about.

(he is such a spoil sport lol)

Forum Mod

You can use google to try and find dogging sites

People won't give information in an open forum for obvious reasons,these sites get overun with all sorts of idiots so when a decent place has been found no-one wants to give any details,its all very cloak and dagger

some people may be happy to pm you and some won't,it will be up to you to decide if you trust what they're saying just like you other message you get on here,just use your instinct

huddersfield

thank you will keep my ear out. hubby dosnt like the thought of it. It apeals though to me. I can understand it been privet.

er...guess

"thank you will keep my ear out. hubby dosnt like the thought of it. It apeals though to me. I can understand it been privet."

You hedging your bets?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"thank you will keep my ear out. hubby dosnt like the thought of it. It apeals though to me. I can understand it been privet."

As Honey says, trust your instinct about any messages and be safe.

If you decide to use one of the dogging sites, keep your car door locked and if it feels uncomfortable you can always leave again.

But I will just remind people that if you have any locations to share they do need to be kept to PM and not for the forums.

As for the comment about single men being the only people at dogging sites and people have no single men on their profile.....not all doggers play with the people outside of the car, some just play with their other half inside the car and let the doggers watch.........so if you want to have "no single men " on your profile and ask for dogging sites, you are not contradicting yourself as was suggested.

Hope you find some sites

Good luck finding information about dogging. If you are new to it be careful- the infection incidence of severe STDs is much larger in the doging 'community' than swinging in general.

And welcome to the site. A sense of humour and perspective along with a very thick skin is a definite requirement lol.

er...guess

"Good luck finding information about dogging. If you are new to it be careful- the infection incidence of severe STDs is much larger in the doging 'community' than swinging in general.

............."

Can you quote your source for that?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please don't put dogging websites on the forums, they will be removed.

If you want to find some just google for them.

"Good luck finding information about dogging. If you are new to it be careful- the infection incidence of severe STDs is much larger in the doging 'community' than swinging in general.

Can you quote your source for that?"

eh, yes lol. Why?

By *hemadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I suppose you could think laterally and find and start a new site yourself. Find a good place and message some of your established contacts privately to see if you can start one up. Keeping it close knit will hopefully keep the spoilers away for a while until the word gets too widely known.

The best thing would be on a piece of private land with the permission of the (swinging) land owner. That would be nice. You could then have a sort of an open air club for "members" only.

Alternatively do a trawl of local footpaths to find a secluded spot in some woods or something, then invite some contacts to meet for a walk.

Half the trouble these days is that just about any car parks could be construed as dogging areas, so anyone stopped there at night could be at risk from nutters. Why else would a couple park up and sit in a car at night? At least that's what the nutters think. I suppose daytimes may be easier.

er...guess

Can you quote your source for that? eh, yes lol. Why?"

I didn't think so.

"I didn't think so."
Well, there you go, you know now .

Ok my bad sorry about that still learning the do's and don'ts

"You can use Google to try and find dogging sites

People won't give information in an open forum for obvious reasons,these sites get overun with all sorts of idiots so when a decent place has been found no-one wants to give any details,its all very cloak and dagger

some people may be happy to pm you and some won't,it will be up to you to decide if you trust what they're saying just like you other message you get on here,just use your instinct

"

Sorry miss but IMHO most of those who respond in forums in that very patronising "if you don't know you don't need to know" manner do so in the main because they have no feckin idea of where any bloody dogging sites are themselves, they just like to post in that clever dicky manner

We live in North Wilts and if doggin ever comes up in conversation with our vanilla mates everyone and their feckin dog knows that Tog Hill is famous for it.

Just about every popular doggin site in UK will be well known to those folk who live in close ish proximity to it so why some folk on here feel the need to magic up some cloak and dagger excuse always makes me laugh

And its a bit too cold for it at the moment freeze my arse off. But has been known in summer going dogging on my lunch break lol. If you go down to the woods today today your in for a big surprise la la la la.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

I disagree with the dogging sites being 'on the quiet' or 'well kept secrets'.

I have driven about and seen loads of them in full public view, they even put up those big signs that say

"pay and display"

or

"park and ride"

I like park and ride.

Forum Mod

"You can use Google to try and find dogging sites

Sorry miss but IMHO most of those who respond in forums in that very patronising "if you don't know you don't need to know" manner do so in the main because they have no feckin idea of where any bloody dogging sites are themselves, they just like to post in that clever dicky manner

We live in North Wilts and if doggin ever comes up in conversation with our vanilla mates everyone and their feckin dog knows that Tog Hill is famous for it.

Just about every popular doggin site in UK will be well known to those folk who live in close ish proximity to it so why some folk on here feel the need to magic up some cloak and dagger excuse always makes me laugh "

I don't go dogging myself but after a year on here Ive found that the people that do never seem to give any information out as they don't want their little spots being ruined,hence the cloak and dagger stuff

I know our local dogging spots............well they're not dogging spots anymore,they're places for the teenage boys to go and see if they can see any action............all they and up seeing is loads of teenage boys doing the same though

Only been twice to see if i liked it prefer security of the clubs.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what did i start

huddersfield

there is a resovour up by our village and it was in the paper about local dogging sites well atfirst it made loads ofpeople go by the time the police had finished none of the original doggers were there just young onse getting done for indecent exposure lol

some already do coppers are the worst for being naughty.

"some already do coppers are the worst for being naughty."

And some of he dodgy bastards will have you locked up

» Add a new message to this topic