FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Egos

Egos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seems to be alot of over-inflated egos on here, male , female and couples. Does this site bring out the worst in people who are not used to having much attention. I mean some of the profiles have lists of requirements that would put Mariah Carey to shame . I mean in an ideal world i would like a 3some with the minogue sisters but in reality it is not going to happen, I do think people go a bit OTT with their profiles, but hey iam probably about to get shot down in flames lol.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I think people who are who they are egos or not.

Feedback speaks for itself

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Some members (us for example) have to go into great detail with there requirements, our profile covers 99.9% of what we're looking for, anyway, I like to read an in depth profile, helps when I'm having a coffee break

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My profile gets the negative out of the way first. It never used to read like that but mails sent to me kind of shaped the way it is now, and still I get mail from people who clearly haven't read it.

Keep it real. Guys only way to be is genuine. Soon get found out if we're not real.

It's not our egos, it's our preferences. Some individuals are fussier than others, lol. Just looked at your profile and it's pretty typical "new single guy".

You have set your stall out to get a shag as quickly and as often as you can. Hey mate, I'm not knocking it. You are advertising in a selective market so you covering "all angles". Best of luck and happy hunting. lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fair comments guys. I just find some peoples requirements baffling but each to there own i guess. It IS more frustrating when you get arsy replies for example i got a message back from a couple saying "we are miles out of your league and unless you have at least a 9 inch cock your wasting our time" which was nice of them lol

everyone wants to be wanted on here that = ego's ......it only natural however, inflated ego's need to be avoided.....most people ive met are really genuine and cool

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"Fair comments guys. I just find some peoples requirements baffling but each to there own i guess. It IS more frustrating when you get arsy replies for example i got a message back from a couple saying "we are miles out of your league and unless you have at least a 9 inch cock your wasting our time" which was nice of them lol"

just block them love, or even report then, you dont deserve abusive emails like that

I have to say that I reply to most emails, unless they show just cock pics and say sommat naff, like I'm gonna come fuck your bains out

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It must be moaning monday day.......

If you see a profile and it is war and peace and it isn't what you want to read, click the back button and it will disappear......you don't have to read it then

"It must be moaning monday day.......

If you see a profile and it is war and peace and it isn't what you want to read, click the back button and it will disappear......you don't have to read it then

"

well said rugby !

It is about preferences not egos. I prefer tall, single, straight, white, local males - not that easy to find, but what I like to play with. If I put a simple "looking for single male" I would be flooded with replies.

As it is I get messages from short, married, bi other ethnic group men who live all over the country.

I don't think it's up to you to dictate how people word their profiles to meet who they want! If you contact someone and they don't want to play with you - get over it and look for those that are looking to play with you.

I agree with you 100%, there is no need to be rude - if someone doesn't meet your requirements a simple no thank you should suffice.

You should see some of the unsolicited mail I get - usually along the lines "for someone so fat you're very picky" - now THAT is an ego as it's usually from someone writing in text measuring 5ft 5 naked!!

Good luck - there's someone for everyone here so have fun!!

"There seems to be alot of over-inflated egos on here, male , female and couples. Does this site bring out the worst in people who are not used to having much attention. I mean some of the profiles have lists of requirements that would put Mariah Carey to shame . I mean in an ideal world i would like a 3some with the minogue sisters but in reality it is not going to happen, I do think people go a bit OTT with their profiles, but hey iam probably about to get shot down in flames lol."

Well I don't know what you hope to get out of the lifestyle, everyone is looking for thier own thing, for us it is fun with people we find attractive sexually, socially and phyically, if we don't then we won't play, simple as.

To that end we have one of the profiles you find to be a sign of an over inflated ego, perhaps we look for something that is "not going to happen" oh well we will go without then because we are certainly not going to play for the sake of it, for myself I would rather have sex with Sasha every time but once in a while we meet a couple who do meet our extensive criteria and then we have fun too.

I personally think people go OTT in expecting others to conform to thier own expectations in a lifestyle that should be "each to thier own" instead of moaning about what others do, concentrate on what you want.