FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > is it wrong

is it wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi peeps just a quick question.

Is being a swinger wrong? someone said today that being a swinger is so wrong especially when your married. i just see it as extra fun

am we in the wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

If you think you are....then you probably are.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

highly doubt anyone on here will tell you that its wrong

Yes Fallen, it is heinous behaviour. I dare say that Santa will soar straight over our chimneys this year and not so much as drop in a lump of coal. No amount of Hail Marys will absolve you. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off for a MFFMFMFMMFFMMFMFFFMF

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We don't think it's wrong or we wouldn't do it! As long as the 2 of you do it and not sneaking about cheating doing it alone, then not wrong at all!

Strange question to ask swingers on a swinging site!!!!

Bolton

"Strange question to ask swingers on a swinging site!!!! "

Totally - but that's the fun of the forums - no question is a question too far!

"Strange question to ask swingers on a swinging site!!!! "

i was thinking that

Spilsby

"Strange question to ask swingers on a swinging site!!!!

Totally - but that's the fun of the forums - no question is a question too far!"

Really????....ooooh can i test that theory?....

Bolton

Really????....ooooh can i test that theory?.... "

Of course - am I going to regret that?

Bolton

" hi peeps just a quick question.

Is being a swinger wrong? someone said today that being a swinger is so wrong especially when your married. i just see it as extra fun

am we in the wrong

"

I would imagine it's someone who would secretly love to do it but for whatever reason can't or won't - take no notice!

Forum Mod

Yep it totally wrong and therefore I shall stop with immediate effect..............will I bollox

I don't really get into conversations about swinging with non swingers as I have to bite my lip and it hurts

Spilsby

Of course - am I going to regret that?"

I'm afraid ive had threads removed within seconds of being typed....i think i'm on admins radar...

you wont regret a thing...youre much too lovely....and Z's not too bad either....

[Removed by poster at 16/12/09 17:47:44]

Bolton

I'm afraid ive had threads removed within seconds of being typed....i think i'm on admins radar...

you wont regret a thing...youre much too lovely....and Z's not too bad either.... "

lol - see ya alter - need to concentrate on tea! z

Spilsby

you wont regret a thing...youre much too lovely....and Z's not too bad either....

lol - see ya alter - need to concentrate on tea! z"

Keep the extinguisher handy...

the person who said that swinging is wrong when you married doesnt know we swing and we have no plans to tell them either.

thanks for the comments everyone

"highly doubt anyone on here will tell you that its wrong "

some ppl think u shud only be a swinger when you single and not in a relationship.

this doesnt mean me

nowt wrong if all are ok with it, I find it's Sexual pleasure at its highest.mmmmm

"Yes Fallen, it is heinous behaviour. I dare say that Santa will soar straight over our chimneys this year and not so much as drop in a lump of coal. No amount of Hail Marys will absolve you. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off for a MFFMFMFMMFFMMFMFFFMF"

can i join you

"nowt wrong if all are ok with it, I find it's Sexual pleasure at its highest.mmmmm "

most definately hun, its just good old fashioned fun.

no ones hurting anyone else it was just a convo different ppl like different things i like swinging lol

"Yes Fallen, it is heinous behaviour. I dare say that Santa will soar straight over our chimneys this year and not so much as drop in a lump of coal. No amount of Hail Marys will absolve you. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off for a MFFMFMFMMFFMMFMFFFMF

can i join you "

Of course but you realise that will make it a MFFMFMFMMFFMMFMFFFMFF ?

the more the merrier lol

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

oh dear will we all end up in hell? hope there are some swingers clubs down there and I bet they are very warm

where do i sign...!

Yes

Whats it go to do with them tell them to mind their own business. I love it

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

am we in the wrong

"

As long as you are both happy doing what you are doing then you are not doing any thing wrong what so ever.

ach other folks opinions are just that their opinions!! as long as you are happy where is the harm there a lot worse things u can do!! xx

am we in the wrong

"

depends if you believe in your marriage vows, if you do dont swing, if you dont carry on. Have always believed you should love and honour your spouse but........... who am i to say anything lol. Be honest tho if all the married swingers say it enhances their marriage good for them go for it i say, but........ why so secret, why not let yr neighbours and family know there is that little bit of oooeeerrrr dont want any of family neighbours colleagues at work to know so the answer lies somewhere in this dribble i just typed ha ha ha

Whats a swinger ?

I don't know i'm not married just a slut who loves sex.

And whats sex

By *hemadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"And whats sex "

In the Home Counties, it's things you have the coal delivered in.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

we

am we in the wrong

depends if you believe in your marriage vows, if you do dont swing, if you dont carry on. Have always believed you should love and honour your spouse but........... who am i to say anything lol. Be honest tho if all the married swingers say it enhances their marriage good for them go for it i say, but........ why so secret, why not let yr neighbours and family know there is that little bit of oooeeerrrr dont want any of family neighbours colleagues at work to know so the answer lies somewhere in this dribble i just typed ha ha ha"

we think lot more people would love to swing.for many reasons dont.we dont think its wrong.its fun fun fun,nobody gets hurt.letting people know,would be ok.but a lot of people would judge.without knowing anything about swinging.probably one of the fastest growing lifestyle choices,at the moment.it will only get bigger.so we say swing on.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I AM NEVER WRONG

glasgow

"I AM NEVER WRONG "
i know the feeling

By *ondoncoupleforfunxCouple  over a year ago

essex/london border

Wether you swing with your husband or partner the most important thing is to be completely honest and up front with each other ,If it feels wrong then it may be wrong for you but if it doesnt and your all happy then of course it isnt wrong.We are all adults and should be capable of making choices for ourselves ,swinging only works if all parties are happy ,so if you enjoy it then dont listen to those who tell you its wrong,I can only imagine they are jealous and dont have the balls to give it a go themselves.Dont knock it til youve tried it i say !!!

am we in the wrong

depends if you believe in your marriage vows, if you do dont swing, if you dont carry on. Have always believed you should love and honour your spouse but........... who am i to say anything lol. Be honest tho if all the married swingers say it enhances their marriage good for them go for it i say, but........ why so secret, why not let yr neighbours and family know there is that little bit of oooeeerrrr dont want any of family neighbours colleagues at work to know so the answer lies somewhere in this dribble i just typed ha ha ha"

If I were still married I wouldn't swing with my husband - it wouldn't feel right for me to do so. I wouldn't like to see my husband pounding away at someone else then come to me. As to the "keeping it secret" - hmmmm...would you discuss what you did with your partner at family gatherings or with friends and colleagues?!! I would find it inappropriate: just because I swing it doesn't mean my life is open to all!

"

We are not married.

We have face pics on our profile and all my family and friends know that we are swingers, so where do we fall in your beliefs ?

Why don't you have distinguishing or face pictures on your profile if you believe what you write ?

We have been married over 20 years swinging over 10 ,,,,,,, and family know and happy we are together as most people thay know family and friends on second and 3rd ,,we just dont say alot just say meeting friends and going to partys , We are happy it just add a bit of spice to life,,,,, now and again ..... If your happy what can be wronge ...... nothing xxx so be happy and smile your only here once so make the most of it xxx jo

"Wether you swing with your husband or partner the most important thing is to be completely honest and up front with each other ,If it feels wrong then it may be wrong for you but if it doesnt and your all happy then of course it isnt wrong.We are all adults and should be capable of making choices for ourselves ,swinging only works if all parties are happy ,so if you enjoy it then dont listen to those who tell you its wrong,I can only imagine they are jealous and dont have the balls to give it a go themselves.Dont knock it til youve tried it i say !!! "

thats what we say when we first started out i wasnt too sure but know we both play and both have friends we meet people together and apart its all good fun and even better when you become friends too.

Dont knock it til you tried it comes to mind with me too.

some people i know smoke abit of the other even around the kids i think this is alot worse as we never do anything infront of our kids.

dont judge other people if you dont want to be judged yourself i say.

swing and let swing lets all swing and have years and years of sexy fun

am we in the wrong

depends if you believe in your marriage vows, if you do dont swing, if you dont carry on. Have always believed you should love and honour your spouse but........... who am i to say anything lol. Be honest tho if all the married swingers say it enhances their marriage good for them go for it i say, but........ why so secret, why not let yr neighbours and family know there is that little bit of oooeeerrrr dont want any of family neighbours colleagues at work to know so the answer lies somewhere in this dribble i just typed ha ha ha

If I were still married I wouldn't swing with my husband - it wouldn't feel right for me to do so. I wouldn't like to see my husband pounding away at someone else then come to me. As to the "keeping it secret" - hmmmm...would you discuss what you did with your partner at family gatherings or with friends and colleagues?!! I would find it inappropriate: just because I swing it doesn't mean my life is open to all! "

would you discuss what you did with your partner at family gatherings or with friends and colleagues?!! I would find it inappropriate: just because I swing it doesn't mean my life is open to all!

i agree with this too, swinging is about u and ur partner amd friends not everyone else what people do with their lives is down to the individual not the whole world.

theres a reason we havent told our family its because they wouldnt approve and we dont want to cause arguments.

whys being aswinger wrong ????

its about having fun with each other or on your own xx

life is worth living to the full

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Is swinging wrong...? Well, it's not illegal so at worst it's immoral, but what I consider to be immoral could well differ from what other's do.

I don't find swinging to be immoral, and for me, that's all that counts. As long as I'm happy with what I'm doing I don't care what other people think.

Saying that, my facial pics aren't public because it could well cause me problems with my work... it's not that I'm embarrassed by what I'm doing, but I don't want my career to be unnecessarily harmed by it.

I've known couples who have been together 30+ years who swing and the love between them is amazing. Swinging is something they do together and bought them closer together. No fighting, no cheating just love.

am we in the wrong

"

well if you are! then we must be too!!

glasgow

"I've known couples who have been together 30+ years who swing and the love between them is amazing. Swinging is something they do together and bought them closer together. No fighting, no cheating just love."
totally agree.we got married at 18.thats 28years.we love each other, as much now as we ever have.we do have the occasional fight,but the make up sex is totally amazing.

"Is swinging wrong...? Well, it's not illegal so at worst it's immoral, but what I consider to be immoral could well differ from what other's do.

I don't find swinging to be immoral, and for me, that's all that counts. As long as I'm happy with what I'm doing I don't care what other people think.

Saying that, my facial pics aren't public because it could well cause me problems with my work... it's not that I'm embarrassed by what I'm doing, but I don't want my career to be unnecessarily harmed by it."

thats fully understandable hun

"We don't think it's wrong or we wouldn't do it! As long as the 2 of you do it and not sneaking about cheating doing it alone, then not wrong at all!"

hear hear

» Add a new message to this topic