FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi guys

Bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordlad OP   Man 5 weeks ago

wrexham

How did your first bi experience happen ...mine was guy I knew .knew I fancied his Mrs. Said he had pics and her underwear I could see ...he was wearing her underwear.showed me few pics .both got hard .Next thing I'm on my knees in front of him sucking his huge cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amantha ABCTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

What a lovely way to have your first taste of cock

By *az1987Man 5 weeks ago

Rochester

"How did your first bi experience happen ...mine was guy I knew .knew I fancied his Mrs. Said he had pics and her underwear I could see ...he was wearing her underwear.showed me few pics .both got hard .Next thing I'm on my knees in front of him sucking his huge cock"

Nice . Is there more to this story??

By *otryornottotryMan 5 weeks ago

Birmingham

When I was early 20's I found the site Adult F F (not sure if allowed to mention it) anyway was very wet behind the ears! Got talking to this really sexy blond and arranged a meet in a layby! In fairness the last message was -'I am a cross dresser' if you didn't know!?

I was so horny by that time and up for the meet I thought 'sod it' - I went and basically got totally used!Deep French kissing and then before I knew it I was balls deep being ridden! I lasted about 30 seconds I think ! Loved it!

By *he_turtle_movesMan 5 weeks ago

basingstoke

I was with a group of friends and we were playing how much would I have to pay for you to do X. One of them said to suck a guys cock and everyone starts saying, oh a million pounds.

It flashed through my mind I'd probably do it for free, so on my go I asked to have your cock sucked by a man.

Later on I propositioned the only guy who wasn't that bashful about it and unsurprisingly he let me suck him off for free. Turns out I love it and I definitely don't need paying

By *r_GreyscaleMan 5 weeks ago

Village life

I met a guy before a potential mmf meet. She wanted proof we were comfortable together. We went pics with our cocks out, things escalated and he sucked me off

We never met the girl either

By *inkycoupleABCCouple 5 weeks ago

yateley

I was dating a girl we were having drinks at a flat with her friends couple of which were gay chat started happening about how men don’t realise how hard it is to make a guy cum from a bj. Next thing I knew I had a cock in my mouth

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 5 weeks ago

Sandy

Was in a mmf threesum. We had already had a few drinks, was intended to be her taking two men. At some point he began doing things to me which I wasn't bothered with due to my state of mind and what was also going on. Went from there, we all spent the full night together with everyone doing things to each other

By *rDuracell88Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Me and an ex was at a gloryhole in a club. Was fucking her while she sucked other cocks. Then watched her suck some cocks, then had a go myself.

Sandy

"Me and an ex was at a gloryhole in a club. Was fucking her while she sucked other cocks. Then watched her suck some cocks, then had a go myself. "

Did you follow her example of sucking a few cocks? Or did you just stick to one for the first time?

By *bxanfCouple 5 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

We met him on here. Once he arrived within 10 minutes his cock was in my mouth and the mrs was watching using the wand on herself. Then we took turns giving and recieving oral.

We then spitroasted the mrs until I came on her back which he licked off.

Then they kissed and did nipple play while I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth.

Wonderful evening.

By *rJandMrsJCouple 5 weeks ago

Hyde

It was our first ever meet. Mrs J was Domme for the evening and me and this other guy were her subs. As part of this, very unexpectedly she made him suck me off and I had to masturbate him.

We never discussed it before hand, just out of the blue. And then I did the sucking on the 2nd meet

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Me and an ex was at a gloryhole in a club. Was fucking her while she sucked other cocks. Then watched her suck some cocks, then had a go myself.

Did you follow her example of sucking a few cocks? Or did you just stick to one for the first time?"

Sucked a few together in the gloryhole.

Sandy

"It was our first ever meet. Mrs J was Domme for the evening and me and this other guy were her subs. As part of this, very unexpectedly she made him suck me off and I had to masturbate him.

We never discussed it before hand, just out of the blue. And then I did the sucking on the 2nd meet "

I hope you made sure to thank her repeatedly afterwards

Sandy

"Me and an ex was at a gloryhole in a club. Was fucking her while she sucked other cocks. Then watched her suck some cocks, then had a go myself.

Did you follow her example of sucking a few cocks? Or did you just stick to one for the first time?

Sucked a few together in the gloryhole. "

Rather jealous of that. Haven't experienced any involvement with a glory hole or even attended a club so far. When I do end up going though, if I am there with a woman as well, it's a bi night and there is also a glory hole, I would definitely try both sides with her next to me while we both sucked (probably more things during the night as well)

Newcastle upon Tyne

Rather jealous of that. Haven't experienced any involvement with a glory hole or even attended a club so far. When I do end up going though, if I am there with a woman as well, it's a bi night and there is also a glory hole, I would definitely try both sides with her next to me while we both sucked (probably more things during the night as well)"

Get to a club. Clubs are the best way to meet people.

By *ickie76XXXMan 5 weeks ago

dartford

This was years ago but technically my very first experience as that’s what you asked for.

It’s simple really but unexpected. I was staying away with a friend and we were in the same room in single beds. One night I was laying in bed and he just blatantly got up sneaked across put his hand under the duvet and started to wank me off. I was shocked at first but I didn’t say anything and just let him finish. We didn’t mention a word about it after or the next day. The following night. I thought fuck it and I sneaked across and did exactly the same to him. I still think about it now and since then I’ve never looked back when it comes to bi fun

Sandy

Rather jealous of that. Haven't experienced any involvement with a glory hole or even attended a club so far. When I do end up going though, if I am there with a woman as well, it's a bi night and there is also a glory hole, I would definitely try both sides with her next to me while we both sucked (probably more things during the night as well)

Get to a club. Clubs are the best way to meet people. "

I'm planning on doing so at some point, I just need to find a woman who is happy to with me (preferably on a bi night), who also doesn't have a problem (perhaps even gets turned on from it) if she saw me giving another man/men oral or maybe even having sex with another man as well with or without her involvement

Sandy

"This was years ago but technically my very first experience as that’s what you asked for.

It’s simple really but unexpected. I was staying away with a friend and we were in the same room in single beds. One night I was laying in bed and he just blatantly got up sneaked across put his hand under the duvet and started to wank me off. I was shocked at first but I didn’t say anything and just let him finish. We didn’t mention a word about it after or the next day. The following night. I thought fuck it and I sneaked across and did exactly the same to him. I still think about it now and since then I’ve never looked back when it comes to bi fun "

Definitely the kind of person I would enjoy sharing a hotel room with (as long as you didn't leave it just with wanking or oral)

Newcastle upon Tyne

Get to a club. Clubs are the best way to meet people.

I'm planning on doing so at some point, I just need to find a woman who is happy to with me (preferably on a bi night), who also doesn't have a problem (perhaps even gets turned on from it) if she saw me giving another man/men oral or maybe even having sex with another man as well with or without her involvement "

Go by yourself. Don't need a women, to go to a club

Sandy

Don't have the confidence going alone the first time. After that, I wouldn't have a problem going alone, probably ending up attending as often as I could on different types of nights

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Don't have the confidence going alone the first time. After that, I wouldn't have a problem going alone, probably ending up attending as often as I could on different types of nights "

Very difficult finding someone to go with.

Just man up and go. Maybe try a quieter day than a Friday and Saturday.

Sandy

I may end up doing that if I can't manage finding someone to go with me anytime soon. Been having bi urges for a while now without release so a club setting would be perfect

By *ercury oneMan 5 weeks ago

Chippenham

My first bi experience was at the age of 16 and I sucked my own cock. I was very flexible then!! I sucked myself off for about 6 months until I met a woman and kept seeing women until I was about 28 but often wondered what it would be like to try cock again, this time not my own. So one night while driving past some well known toilets I pulled in just to see if anyone was about. After a while a car pulled up and a man got out and walked about and eventually car past my car and we got chatting. I told him I was there on the off chance to suck a cock and within seconds he pulled his out. Omg it was about 7.5 inches long and quite thick. I asked if I could touch it and he said yes. I'd felt mine many times about this felt even better. It was hard as a rock and his helmet glistened. I ask if I could suck it he said go for it. I was shaking with nerves as I got on my knees and took the tip in my mouth. After licking the helmet for a while I just took the whole shaft in my mouth and started to suck it. I could tell he was about to cum and he said he'd best pull out but I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me and with that he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed the lot. I knew then that this wasn't going to be my last time and from that day till now I've had over 500 different ones

By *orny IrishMan 5 weeks ago

Purton

I was out at a dogging site once and a couple was there. The wife was giving me a bj and she looked up and asked if her hubby could help. I said yes. And I have not looked back since.

Rochester

"I was out at a dogging site once and a couple was there. The wife was giving me a bj and she looked up and asked if her hubby could help. I said yes. And I have not looked back since."

Did you return the favour

By *orny IrishMan 5 weeks ago

Purton

"I was out at a dogging site once and a couple was there. The wife was giving me a bj and she looked up and asked if her hubby could help. I said yes. And I have not looked back since.

Did you return the favour "

Not that night but on a different occasion.

By *smith87Man 5 weeks ago

totton

I was a teenager and me and a friend just started messing around. We played with eachother for a bit

By *hebreadmanMan 5 weeks ago

medway

Jay dees club

Next Friday night is spicyminks bi night.

Very laid back and a lovely venue

By *ajamis1994Man 5 weeks ago

tullamore

Few

By *ouplecu2015Couple 5 weeks ago

Reading

Very long time ago in a public toilet

By *erICorknowCouple 5 weeks ago

cork

Was it fun?

Rochester

"Very long time ago in a public toilet "

There most by more to this

Rochester

"Was it fun?"

Haven't heard your story yet

By *ddfellowMan 5 weeks ago

New Ferry, wirral

I started young tbh, comparing cocks with a school friend I am cut he wasnt, so we had a very close look to see how they differed one thing led to another, next thing I know am heading into town, to the big public loo with all the glory holes in the wall, the rest as they say is history

» Add a new message to this topic