FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab Women spoilt for Choice

Fab Women spoilt for Choice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itdubguy OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Dublin

Is it just me, who's on fab over 10yrs, or are some of the new fab women just dismissive or rude?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 5 weeks ago

Bedford

"Is it just me, who's on fab over 10yrs, or are some of the new fab women just dismissive or rude?"

If you really think women do have it easy on here, get a female friend to set up a profile on here and see how long they last.

By *ucidxDreamsMan 5 weeks ago

Kent, London

I know some who get hundreds of messages a day.

Dublin

Oh I don't think for 1min that women have it easy on fab. I can't even imagine the type of messages they get but when Genuine Men text, they seem to tar us all with same brush.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 5 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Is it just me, who's on fab over 10yrs, or are some of the new fab women just dismissive or rude?

If you really think women do have it easy on here, get a female friend to set up a profile on here and see how long they last. "

Agreed. Women really don’t have it easy on fab at all. Yes you might get lots of messages but 99% of those aren’t even worth reading.

Dublin

I can Only imagine. I'm gue6the ratio on fab of men to women is probably 20 or 30 to 1..and those are probably Light numbers ?

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 5 weeks ago

Cotswolds

"I can Only imagine. I'm gue6the ratio on fab of men to women is probably 20 or 30 to 1..and those are probably Light numbers ?"

Probably closer to 100 to 1 I think

Dublin

Thank god for the Block button lol.

Cotswolds

"Thank god for the Block button lol. "

It is my intimate friend

Dublin

Yeah your probably Right on that. Shame that so many Dickheads are fucking up the whole thing for Genuine men.

By *alandNitaCouple 5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Is it just me, who's on fab over 10yrs, or are some of the new fab women just dismissive or rude?"

I suppose it depends on what you consider rude and dismissive.

Many men seem to be very entitled and get upset when their uninvited messages get ignored, but this and blocking is a no as per FAQs.

Sadly, there's unpleasant people everywhere, so Fab will be no different.

Nita

Dublin

Well I've used it 3 times for stalkers who I'd actually met. One of them we took the meeting forward..and other 2 blocked after coffee meet. So I know Exactly what you mean.

Cotswolds

"Yeah your probably Right on that. Shame that so many Dickheads are fucking up the whole thing for Genuine men. "

The genuine gentlemen ones positively sparkle if you hVe the patience to filter through the idiots

Scunthorpe

"Yeah your probably Right on that. Shame that so many Dickheads are fucking up the whole thing for Genuine men. "

They don't.

There's lots of positive successful men in here. If anything it makes the good ones stand out

Nita

Dublin

Couldn't agree more Nita. Unfortunately the assholes are messing things up for the genuine lads. Such is life.

Scunthorpe

"Couldn't agree more Nita. Unfortunately the assholes are messing things up for the genuine lads. Such is life. "

No... they aren't.

Nita

Dublin

Maybe I'm just not as Physically appealing as I thought? Are you telling me my Mam lied when she said "Your gorgeous and can have Any woman you want" lol

Dublin

Maybe it's an Irish women thing?

By *andZ30Couple 5 weeks ago

dumfries

In our opinion when you say dismissive and rude is it cause they don’t reply or cause they do and are actually the way you are say the first message you send is something that makes the decision to continue to message you or not also the amount of messages single women must get in a day your message might have got lost in the pile

Dublin

My first text is always commenting Positively on their photos and saying where I'm from and I'm interested, text me back. Or is that the wrong approach?

By *TinRedCouple 5 weeks ago

Reading

"Couldn't agree more Nita. Unfortunately the assholes are messing things up for the genuine lads. Such is life.

No... they aren't.

Nita"

This made me chuckle... Just goes to show how much notice guys really take! Lol

By *oxy jWoman 5 weeks ago

somerset

just because the site is mainly men does not mean we are spoilt for choice i choose guys im attracted to and there is not many of them on here and then you get the attraction bit done to realise most ruin it with messaging so men aplenty yep but attraction and compatibility is rare ... most women dont share alot of mens ability to fuck anthing anyone anywhere anyhow

By *oxy jWoman 5 weeks ago

somerset

assholes ruin it for themselves and themselves only ... alot of guys like to use them as an excuse for getting nowhere themselves stop hiding behind that excuse the real reason your getting nowhere is because no one is yet interested in you its that simple

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 5 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Couldn't agree more Nita. Unfortunately the assholes are messing things up for the genuine lads. Such is life.

No... they aren't.

Nita"

No, but really buddy. The endless sea of mediocrity on here means the even remotely interesting and compatible ones stand out brighter than the sun against that backdrop.

If you're getting tarred with the unwanted masses, there's probably a reason for that

By *neeyedwillieMan 5 weeks ago

Darlington

This site is about 80% single men now,

How many messages do you think they get?

My wife had 30 messages from men, within 3 mins of joining with her single profile...before the message filter was activated (dosnt meet men). All my single lady freinds get hundreds of messages each day. When we ran social events on our couples account and made it open to single guys, we got spammed with dick pics and no effort messages.

Point is, it's not that women are spoilt for choice, they just get the attention and can choose from it.....and its a LOT of attention.

Just do what I dod fellas. Don't bother with fab. Your just one message in hundreds and no matter how witty and charming you think your message is, the chances of getting a response is ridiculously low.

Go where the women are...clubs and social events. Be confident, dress well, smell nice, use your charm and most importantly, do not have expectations. For every lady you talk to that isn't intrested, there's one who will be. Sometimes the old ways are the best ways. Leave the technology to things that vibrate..(and I do not mean your phone).

By *sWyldWoman 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Oh if only we were spoilt for choice.

By *ssex-coupleCouple 5 weeks ago

clacton on sea

We have a had a very negative experience with women on here and it’s a shame because in the forums the community is a great bunch of people. We’ve faced a lot of pillow talkers, situations where the effort is all from us and the worst was a women who wanted us to pay for her whole night meeting us…

By *arialoueWoman 5 weeks ago

bradford

"Is it just me, who's on fab over 10yrs, or are some of the new fab women just dismissive or rude?

If you really think women do have it easy on here, get a female friend to set up a profile on here and see how long they last. "

I don't get hardly any message on here

By *oonshadow700Woman 5 weeks ago

Gosport

Only the other day I had 1111 unread messages, the fact that I couldn't engage with everyone wasn't down to me being dismissive or rude x

Women get hundreds of messages daily x

By *ickingdelightMan 5 weeks ago

milton keynes, bedford

From what I’ve seen/ or chatted about with some women on here I’m surprised there are any women on here with the messages, abuse, photos, and just sheer volume!

I can see why women join and get overwhelmed where hundreds of messages have flooded in within minutes of setting an account up. With not much understanding of the site or blocks you can do to stop/slow responses down they simply leave and go elsewhere

I think fab should have a block on receiving messages until you’re verified and gone through a guide on setting up age limits or limiting who can email etc

By *ayd100Man 5 weeks ago

clitheroe

Wife tried it, but was overwhelmed by the response,then the abuse started and she couldn't cope, not easy at all

By *oonshadow700Woman 5 weeks ago

Gosport

Exactly xx

By *ornycougaWoman 5 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Portugal

"My first text is always commenting Positively on their photos and saying where I'm from and I'm interested, text me back. Or is that the wrong approach?"

Nothing intrinsically wrong with that but most women will have scores of these messages too, along with the "wanna fuk" messages.

By *assy LassieWoman 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

No... they aren't.

Nita

No, but really buddy. The endless sea of mediocrity on here means the even remotely interesting and compatible ones stand out brighter than the sun against that backdrop.

If you're getting tarred with the unwanted masses, there's probably a reason for that "

Probably his status update

By *oshblueyedmanMan 5 weeks ago

hereford

Men need to appreciate it’s a snow storm of messages out there for women. You need to understand you are like a snowflake in a blizzard. Every so often your flake will be important. Don’t give up. Xx

By *ife NinjaMan 5 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Let's face facts. Most of us are fucking ugly. The toned, pretty ones are getting the action

By *rozac_fairyCouple 5 weeks ago

Tamworth

It's probably more personal honestly, look within... is your profile a profile YOU would reply to? Are your messages actually decent?

We gets hundreds of messages a day, it's uncommon we sit below 5-600 unread. There is absolutely no way we could ever respond to them all. I'm sure most single women are getting more than that.

So are women being rude and dismissive? Or are you lacking in your approach? Are you lost in the sea because you're not shining as anything special?

By *tlanshiaWoman 5 weeks ago

Chatham

Yeah it is so easy for woman

In the last hour every message I've received is from guys who I am not interested in wasting my time because they didn't read my profile or read it and decided it didn't apply to them.

It isn't rude to call people out on disrespectful behaviour

By *riends and moreMan 5 weeks ago

Portsmouth

What message content would be best

By *neeyedwillieMan 5 weeks ago

Darlington

"Yeah it is so easy for woman

In the last hour every message I've received is from guys who I am not interested in wasting my time because they didn't read my profile or read it and decided it didn't apply to them.

It isn't rude to call people out on disrespectful behaviour "

Simple question but have any ladies ever thought about blocking all men and just messaging the ones you like the look of?

Just imagine how much that would filter out for you all? No messing around, just message the guy you like the look of and go from there.

But im guessing very few ladies will because a) like the attention and b) dont like rejection.

And that's not an opinion or me having a dig at anyone. That's what I hear from numerous female freinds at our local

club when I point this fact out when they make comments about the amount and type of messages they get on fab.

So something to consider. Most men on here are just firing messages off into the ether hoping for a reply amd thers no argument some are...unpleasant with their messaging. But If the sites to improve and the interactions are to get better, many of you ladies "could" solve a lot of problems just by being the proactive ones.

Sheffield

"We have a had a very negative experience with women on here and it’s a shame because in the forums the community is a great bunch of people. We’ve faced a lot of pillow talkers, situations where the effort is all from us and the worst was a women who wanted us to pay for her whole night meeting us… "

Are you sure these were actually women

Socials and clubs are your best option.

Sheffield

"Yeah it is so easy for woman

It isn't rude to call people out on disrespectful behaviour

Simple question but have any ladies ever thought about blocking all men and just messaging the ones you like the look of?

Just imagine how much that would filter out for you all? No messing around, just message the guy you like the look of and go from there.

But im guessing very few ladies will because a) like the attention and b) dont like rejection.

And that's not an opinion or me having a dig at anyone. That's what I hear from numerous female freinds at our local

club when I point this fact out when they make comments about the amount and type of messages they get on fab.

So something to consider. Most men on here are just firing messages off into the ether hoping for a reply amd thers no argument some are...unpleasant with their messaging. But If the sites to improve and the interactions are to get better, many of you ladies "could" solve a lot of problems just by being the proactive ones.

"

Agree about the club part.

I don’t use fab to arrange meets so a lot of messages are easily filtered for me.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 5 weeks ago

Cumbria

"My first text is always commenting Positively on their photos and saying where I'm from and I'm interested, text me back. Or is that the wrong approach?"

Maybe they just don’t fancy you?

» Add a new message to this topic