FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too bi

Too bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inLemonade65 OP   Couple 9 weeks ago

Leeds/Sheffield

Is us both being bi putting a lot of people off us, we love to share but struggle to find others who feel the same..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *az1987Man 9 weeks ago

Rochester

Couples who play together stay together!!!

By *ajamis1994Man 9 weeks ago

tullamore

Ypu look.amazing

By *ickie76XXXMan 9 weeks ago

dartford

Wouldn’t put me off at all. I don’t think it would put people off at all. If they aren’t bi then they would just move on. Plenty of people on here like meeting bi couples

By *tuvyMan 9 weeks ago

bedford

It’s much more popular now than it used to be

Still a lot of couples where the male isn’t stated as bi yet they are looking for tv’s or Bi guys

By *r K and Mrs LCouple 9 weeks ago

Leicester

"Is us both being bi putting a lot of people off us, we love to share but struggle to find others who feel the same.. "
if only you lived closer

By *erICorknowCouple 9 weeks ago

cork

My misses knows I want to suck a guy with her so as long as you’re honest you can’t ever be to much of anything!

By *ames250122Man 9 weeks ago

Worcester

"Is us both being bi putting a lot of people off us, we love to share but struggle to find others who feel the same.. "

I’d be very surprised if it did put people off, if anything it’s the opposite from what I can tell. The only time I’ve seen being bi on here is as a single guy tbh so it more likely you’ve sadly just had a bit of bad look with finder others that feel the same. It’s no reflection on you both and there plenty that would love to know you both and do share the same interests and feel the same as you both x

By *ilth N KinkCouple 9 weeks ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 29/03/24 07:25:11]

By *ilth N KinkCouple 9 weeks ago

Gloucester

As a bi couple we aren’t put off. We seek to struggle finding other bi couples who are close enough to meet with

By *nkedguy777Man 9 weeks ago

Manchester

Definitely not, I find it pretty difficult finding bi couples who are interested in bi curious guys tbh

By *icenick1966Man 9 weeks ago

clowne

It wouldn’t put me off.

By *ablo minibar123Woman 9 weeks ago

It will put some people off. There are plenty of hot bi couples on here though and they are specifically looking for other bi couples to meet up with.

By *rpeggioCouple 9 weeks ago

Baughurst

Don't think it puts people off. It's simply realising that the pool of both-bi couples is very small compared to both straight or couples with F-bi.

By *ovetoplay.Couple 9 weeks ago

Yorkshire

I think it all comes down to finding chemistry and attractiveness between 4 people.

Just because a couple or a single is bi doesn't necessarily mean we're all going to click or find each other sexually attractive.

For us, the difficulty isn't being bi, it's finding a couple we match well with.

Saying that, it is also more difficult to meet straight couples as it does put some of them off us as J is bi - rightly or wrongly this is their preference and we respect that.

S xxx

By *azmar62Couple 9 weeks ago

Hinckley

You shouldn’t worry about anything. You both have great sex appeal. We find that people close have a problem with play with others close by. Then they tend to be the one who moan the most when we try to make contact with them. Guys, we have no problem with, but saying that, we still have no shows. We’re friends with you and would play in a heartbeat if it could be arranged. X

By *enelope PitstopWoman 9 weeks ago

Lincoln

If it's what you're looking for it shouldn't really matter if it puts people off...we see it as an extra filter that makes life a bit easier on here

If it puts people off that we're both bi, then they're probably not people we'd be looking to meet anyway...

By *ildflowersMan 9 weeks ago

Cardiff

I for one, absolutely love it!

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple 9 weeks ago

Nr coleford

As always people are too far away from us

By *aggy dollsCouple 9 weeks ago

Bradford

I've often suspected that my bisexuality is a "hindrance" as being a bi male is still quite taboo even in this day and age, however it's who I am so if it turns people away then they clearly weren't the right people for us.

Mr H

By *valiceslutTV/TS 9 weeks ago

London

Great post xxx can I expand to how bi couples feel about tvs? Are we regarded as bi guys in a dress or a bi girl with a cock? Not wanting to get into the trans debate here just sexual perception from a swinger point of view x

By *ungry guy 2021Man 9 weeks ago

Ambleside

I think its just about being lucky and in the right location I find your profile so hot

By *ovetoplay.Couple 9 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"Great post xxx can I expand to how bi couples feel about tvs? Are we regarded as bi guys in a dress or a bi girl with a cock? Not wanting to get into the trans debate here just sexual perception from a swinger point of view x "

Hey Alice

I've never really thought about whether I regard TV's as bi guys in a dress or a bi girl with a cock, I more see you for the individual you are if that makes sense.

I adore bi men and I find them exceptionally masculine, having the confidence to be open about their sexuality is really attractive to me.

As with all preferences I have a 'type' of bi man I find attractive and so does J.

S xxx

By *obyorkMan 9 weeks ago

Keighley

Not at all. I love meeting bi couples. Best of both worlds

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple 9 weeks ago

Nr coleford

One of our best parties we went to was a tgirl night so we have no issues with tv or ts

By *aggy dollsCouple 9 weeks ago

Bradford

"Great post xxx can I expand to how bi couples feel about tvs? Are we regarded as bi guys in a dress or a bi girl with a cock? Not wanting to get into the trans debate here just sexual perception from a swinger point of view x

Hey Alice

I've never really thought about whether I regard TV's as bi guys in a dress or a bi girl with a cock, I more see you for the individual you are if that makes sense.

I adore bi men and I find them exceptionally masculine, having the confidence to be open about their sexuality is really attractive to me.

As with all preferences I have a 'type' of bi man I find attractive and so does J.

S xxx"

Have to agree with this, we take people at face value and how they present themselves (including personality) we also have a "type" although I'm not convinced that mine an Luna's type always align This makes meeting people we would like to play with very difficult.

Mr H

By *otfuckSELONDONMan 9 weeks ago

London

I wouldn't say you both being bi is a problem, as a bi guy myself finding a bi couple is near impossible to get a meet

London

"Great post xxx can I expand to how bi couples feel about tvs? Are we regarded as bi guys in a dress or a bi girl with a cock? Not wanting to get into the trans debate here just sexual perception from a swinger point of view x

Hey Alice

S xxx"

Thank you S

All makes sense and agree that the individual is the key. Glad you see tvs as not being passive and have their own strength in their own way xxx great pix and thank you for sharing - would have shared some pix with you but appreciate your preferences x

Hugs and stay deliciously deviant xx

Alice

By *ong alMan 9 weeks ago

barnsley

It wouldn't put me off meeting you

London

Hey Alice

S xxx

Have to agree with this, we take people at face value and how they present themselves (including personality) we also have a "type" although I'm not convinced that mine an Luna's type always align This makes meeting people we would like to play with very difficult.

Mr H "

Thank you for your thoughts xxx agree with the personality point. I do hope you find your elusive ‘compatible with both’ t girl playmate

Hugs

Alice xxxxx

By *r imp miss minxCouple 9 weeks ago

Colchester

Can’t form an opinion at present. All I can think of is kajagoogoo. Too biiii, hush hush eye yu ah….

By *m3232Man 9 weeks ago

maidenhead

It will definitely be harder to find a match as all 4 have to find each other attractive to want to meet.

Where the likes of a mfm we only have to be attracted to the lady.

For myself I have to like the look of the guy to enjoy a Bi mmf and likewise back.

If the guy is big and hairy that’s definitely not for me. I would only find a slim smooth guy attractive to enjoy myself.

Fully bi will definitely limit the chances of meeting.

By *luefire2Couple 9 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

Both being bi will only be a put off to those that are not bi I guess.

We are both bi but we make it clear that we also respect couples that only want straight play.

Bi play is our preference and love exploring that side of our sexuality.

This site isn't the best place to meet authentic people anyway so don't get disheartened. We have lots of meets that are arranged away from FAB. Bi couples are out there!

Mrs R

By *WB85Man 9 weeks ago

Staffordshire

My partner is bi curious, in couples the man being bi would put me off.

I'd always feel like we couldn't give them fully what they wanted.

By *ubbie300Couple 9 weeks ago

Bawtry

Not off putting at all.

We are both bi, and do look for other bi couples.

By *wingnswitchCouple 8 weeks ago

NEWARK

We are both bi so it wouldn't put us off.

Bi best in our view everyone gets to sample everything.

We haven't found that us both being bi has put anyone off meeting us at all.

Hope that makes sense x

» Add a new message to this topic