FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age difference

Age difference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otally Benetton OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

shropshire

Had a conversation with my wife yesterday about her playing with guys in their 20’s. She’s in her 40’s and thinks that the gap is probably too big. Largely because she thinks guys that young wouldn’t want a woman in her 40’s. I actually think this is a very common fantasy for both younger guys and more experienced ladies but what does fab think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arley QuimWoman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere

It's a very, very common fantasy for younger guys. For me it's a hard no due to my child's age though... Mrs looks banging btw

By *JcuriousCouple 2 weeks ago

Derby

Nothing wrong with playing with a couple in their 40s, we've done it a few times and would certainly do it again with the right people

Miss S x

By *orl1971Couple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

We’re in our 50s and sometimes think even a 40 year old is too young for us. A 15 year gap can seem quite a lot for the younger people especially.

By *ositivity99Man 2 weeks ago

Herts

Can totally appreciate the fantasy. I love women and couples in their 40s but also really desire a couple in their early 20s. Last woman I met in her early 20s was two years back and she blew my mind (and load!)

By *aizyWoman 2 weeks ago

west midlands

I'm in my forties and I think I'd be too self-conscious about myself with a man in his twenties, thats just me though.

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

Most guys seek out older women. Women in their 40s/50s they have confidence and know what they want, that's sexy as hell.

Herts

[Removed by poster at 21/04/24 15:34:36]

By *arley QuimWoman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere

Personally for me I think it'd be the generation gap that'd put me off too. Sex is great, but I like a little convo going on as well... And I have bollock all in common with 20yr olds these days

By *nt1845Man 2 weeks ago

Wakefield

I used to play with a couple, she was mid 40s, he was 50s and I was about 28/29

Mrs looks ??????

Herts

"I'm in my forties and I think I'd be too self-conscious about myself with a man in his twenties, thats just me though."

Are you crazy?! He’d be the lucky one!

By *ouple2playCouple 2 weeks ago

Solihull

I think the desire is definitely there for many to play with a decent age gap - definitely a scenario that turns us on. The good thing is it’s clear what your age and expectations are…so if they don’t like then they can stay away (but would be mad to!). We used to have the gap upwards, but a benefit of getting older is we can also look the other way

By *otally Benetton OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

shropshire

"I'm in my forties and I think I'd be too self-conscious about myself with a man in his twenties, thats just me though."

I think this highlights how men see women differently. I think Grace is hotter now than she was in her 20s. Her body may be slightly different but she is now the complete sexual package. I think a lot of women in their 40s and 50s are like this but they don’t see it themselves. I’ll bet that if you’re honest with yourself you say you are better now than you were 20 years ago. Maybe it’s the same for guys too!

By *inkycreamCouple 2 weeks ago

manchester

I’m in my late thirties, and find couples and women over 60 , much more appealing.

By *rettyflamingoCouple 2 weeks ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

I feel old reading this thread.

By *WB85Man 2 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Age is a funny thing isn't it.

My partner always goes for younger men, winter even consider older.

Where as I won't even consider younger but will for older.

The age gap we feel is irrelevant if with parties are happy.

By *elboy46Man 2 weeks ago

Jarrow

As long as the person is of legal age it should be ok would love to fuck a milf

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 2 weeks ago

Norwich

Experience at clubs says that age doesn’t really come into it. It’s give and sexual attraction only.

Most people at a club aren’t looking for a relationship. So why should age really be a factor?

By *eisty kittenWoman 2 weeks ago

Narberth

I don't think younger men under 35 know what to do. I don't feel attracted to older men either so I keep it to 5 years younger or older, but I don't do inexperienced wishy washy youngsters. Nothing to do with my body, I just feel I'd eat them alive and I want the man to lead. Confidence in a man is sexy af

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 2 weeks ago

Wherever

I do like an age gap myself but just recently I found out that

1) I need to be more realistic in my age as I’m way past the preferred age range for many

2) if I’m not careful enough younger men will play games I’m not prepared to play along (not all younger men)

That obviously doesn’t mean I will drop my standards at any point, as I like what I like, just be more realistic.

By *ornycougaWoman 2 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Portugal

"I don't think younger men under 35 know what to do. I don't feel attracted to older men either so I keep it to 5 years younger or older, but I don't do inexperienced wishy washy youngsters. Nothing to do with my body, I just feel I'd eat them alive and I want the man to lead. Confidence in a man is sexy af "

Absolutely not the case that all under 35s haven't got a clue. I have had some incredible sex with guys much younger than that. Whilst I am generally attracted to much younger guys the age is actually irrelevant: if they are hot, intelligent, can hold a conversation, fun, know their way around a woman's body, don't play games and don't fetishise about shagging an older woman then bring it on. There are plenty of older guys that don't fit that criteria!

By *bckentMan 2 weeks ago

Medway/Maidstone area

In my 20s I met a 60 plus year old on a flight to Florida...best couple of years of my life..we are still in touch and I trip to Florida isnt complete without a catch up.

Men in their 20s would give their left nut for a woman in her 40s and up..Confidence is sexy, so dont be shy.

By *ucidxDreamsMan 2 weeks ago

Kent, London

"Had a conversation with my wife yesterday about her playing with guys in their 20’s. She’s in her 40’s and thinks that the gap is probably too big. Largely because she thinks guys that young wouldn’t want a woman in her 40’s. I actually think this is a very common fantasy for both younger guys and more experienced ladies but what does fab think?"

We aren't a monolith, everyone has their own preferences some won't mind some will.

I couldn't see myself going above 35+, as I don't think I would have much in common with someone that much older than me. But there are probably plenty of young men out there who prefer older women.

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 2 weeks ago

Rotherham

After my first cuckold relationship ended my first mistress was 59 I was 27

By *el13ABCMan 2 weeks ago

Huddersfield

It's just a number

By *quirrel!Man 2 weeks ago

L

He should be so lucky x

By *r.Stephen-PickleMan 2 weeks ago

Ends

I only like older women that don’t treat me like a child just because I’m young enough to be their child.

By *quirrel!Man 2 weeks ago

L

"Personally for me I think it'd be the generation gap that'd put me off too. Sex is great, but I like a little convo going on as well... And I have bollock all in common with 20yr olds these days "

You can chat about Lazy Town and the Lorax!

By *ayxWoman 2 weeks ago

brentwood

I've played with a variety of ages and don't think age is something to worry about.

If there is a connection and it's fun then go for it xx

By *un gentlemanMan 2 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

Recently been playing a woman who is 28 ,I am 60 ! Her idea .

It was very exciting for both of us

By *un gentlemanMan 2 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

[Removed by poster at 21/04/24 20:45:58]

By *astMeetsWestCouple 2 weeks ago

Bristol

M is 46, has the body and face of a 30 year old - likes guys in their late twenties and thirties because she feels it makes her feel young - however she loves an older guy for his maturity and vibe - go figure..

As long as the guy is a genuinely nice guy she’s happy x

By *am0120Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Im a lad in my 20’s i love older women, i think the stereotype is that theres a communication barrier but easily solved through a chat.

By *oxy jWoman 2 weeks ago

somerset

age plays no factor in who i meetif i like them and they like me then we have fun ...

however the moment it become a factor ie young with mature mummy/aunty thoughts its a total turn off play with me because you like me and nothing else milf cougar and other age related play id yuk .

alot of my meets are with guys in there 20s but age has no bearing its all sexual attraction the only rule/thing i have with younger guys is not local ...

thinking about it most of the women i meet are in thier 20s too

your only as old as you feel i dont feel old i deffo dont feel my age sexually

By *ester.jamesMan 2 weeks ago

birmingham

I prefer playing with people older than myself. People my age have a tendency to be either dull or we are not looking for the same thing

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Chichester

Young guys just want to shove their dick inside anything they find attractive most of time tbh. So I don’t think 40+ is a concern

By *ester.jamesMan 2 weeks ago

birmingham

"Young guys just want to shove their dick inside anything they find attractive most of time tbh. So I don’t think 40+ is a concern "

Ouch…somewhat true but ouch lmao

By *lackxroseCouple 2 weeks ago

Toddington/Chalton

Age is just a number. As long as all parties are happy who cares. The younger guys seem to like the Hotwife milf fantasy. Must be Stifflers mom that started it off !!!

By *ossgentMan 2 weeks ago

Ross on wye

Many years ago a family friend me 17 she 42 my first time showed me how to satisfy a lady happend many times so she must have been happy.

Forward many years im know mid 70s in last 3months met two different couples ladies 35and 43 we had great times and meeting again so I don’t think age is a problem.

By *idNorfolkcoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Watton

I think you like who you like, and let's face it people on here aren't going to judge you on having non mainstream desires! I find normally the more out of the social norm a fantasy is the more of a turn on it is. And ladies never forget their will be numerous men willing to indulge yours...

By *ft6ashfordtom34Man 2 weeks ago

Ashford

Age just a number of you fancy them

By *r dirty and Mrs SquirtyCouple 2 weeks ago

hopefully near you

"Had a conversation with my wife yesterday about her playing with guys in their 20’s. She’s in her 40’s and thinks that the gap is probably too big. Largely because she thinks guys that young wouldn’t want a woman in her 40’s. I actually think this is a very common fantasy for both younger guys and more experienced ladies but what does fab think?"

Huge turn on for me… would love to play with an older women. Just haven’t found one yet!!

» Add a new message to this topic