FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot wife - cuckold play

Hot wife - cuckold play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ft6ashfordtom34 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Ashford

Hey guys I love a hot wife it's a massive turn on playing with a married woman. However I'm finding it very difficult to meet up with couples into it lately as it now seems alot of couples don't really understand what the title means! Is anyone else finding this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akes coupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Ambleside

We have never struggled to find willing people.

Ashford

That's cool.. for a single guy.. it's looking like couples nowadays don't really want cuckold play as in he just watches.. I find most want it leading to 3 way ..

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

"Hey guys I love a hot wife it's a massive turn on playing with a married woman. However I'm finding it very difficult to meet up with couples into it lately as it now seems alot of couples don't really understand what the title means! Is anyone else finding this?"

What makes you say they don’t understand what the title means?

By *andB130Couple 2 weeks ago

northampton

"Hey guys I love a hot wife it's a massive turn on playing with a married woman. However I'm finding it very difficult to meet up with couples into it lately as it now seems alot of couples don't really understand what the title means! Is anyone else finding this?"

We seem to find the scenario easy enough.

Ashford

There seems to be a lot of couples really looking for a 3 way but say cuckold ect

By *wguy100Man 2 weeks ago

Exeter

Any cples in Devon looking feel free to drop me a msg!

Dom

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

"There seems to be a lot of couples really looking for a 3 way but say cuckold ect"

Most of our meets have just been 3 ways because the guys we have met, although nice we’re not bull material.

Maybe it’s just that you don’t fit the bill for for the role of bull for those particular couples.

I think any couples who describes themselves as Hotwife and cuck fully understands what it means.

Also one couples idea of cuckolding won’t be exactly the same as another.

It’s a very broad dynamic and every couple has do boundaries

By *wguy100Man 2 weeks ago

Exeter

"There seems to be a lot of couples really looking for a 3 way but say cuckold ect

Most of our meets have just been 3 ways because the guys we have met, although nice we’re not bull material.

Maybe it’s just that you don’t fit the bill for for the role of bull for those particular couples.

I think any couples who describes themselves as Hotwife and cuck fully understands what it means.

Also one couples idea of cuckolding won’t be exactly the same as another.

It’s a very broad dynamic and every couple has do boundaries "

Every dynamic is different!

As it should be in my humble opinion

» Add a new message to this topic