FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rural Situation

Rural Situation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    2 weeks ago

I live in a semi rural area and so there are a lot less people around. I would love to hear from men what their strategy is in this situation. How often do they have meets? If ever. How many people do they meet regularly or irregularly? Do you simply just go further distances or wait locally? I’m just curious about what other peoples experiences are as I’m frankly finding it a little depressing. Just want to hear male perspective.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haveanicevoiceMan 2 weeks ago

Soggy Middle-Earth

Yeah I know this, moved to a rural area during lockdown which was hard enough and it's scarcely populated by UK standards as well and it is majority elderly and "everybody knows everybody else" land so it feels like you're stepping on toes. I look at the cities but that feels pointless as I'm just another single male competing with ones who likely look a lot better than me and aren't hours away.

No real advice to give and not seeking sympathy but yes, it is depressing and you aren't alone.

Thank you for the response. You know exactly how I feel. I don’t know about you but I seem to get a lot of attention from men but not from women or couples.

By *haveanicevoiceMan 2 weeks ago

Soggy Middle-Earth

This place has far more men and many are bi and gay so it's axiomatic you would get more attention from them.

Men also go through the same struggles that women can't relate to as much including you know, simply being lonely so perhaps are more likely to reach out.

You look better than me I'm trying to shift a dad bod with euro2024 about to begin.

By *ickD80Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

How far are you from the nearest town? Why are you considering limiting yourself to waiting until you find someone local to you? Can’t you be bothered to drive anywhere that isn’t in your village for a meet?

I live on Dartmoor and have issues with travelling long distances. There are a few small towns but they are tiny.

By *he turned me GreyCouple 2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Upsticks move to a more populated urban area, and you'll see that it's not about where you live. For getting meets.

But the fact is your another single man on fab, so your awash in a sea of cock....tis what it is I'm afraid.....

If all else fails there always p0rnhub

Mr

Is it just me or do the women on here have ridiculous standards. I’m average looking with a reasonable body yet I keep getting blocked repeatedly when I send pics. This is probably normal and would be funny if is wasn’t so depressing

By *he turned me GreyCouple 2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Is it just me or do the women on here have ridiculous standards. I’m average looking with a reasonable body yet I keep getting blocked repeatedly when I send pics. This is probably normal and would be funny if is wasn’t so depressing"

We're not for everyone, is that women having ridiculous standards no. Women, men anyone on fab has the right to block for whatever reason.......

But you will be for someone....

Mr

I understand. It’s just when it happens repeatedly you begin to get a little paranoid. I’m not angry or cynical. In fact I find it quite funny. Maybe my look is too young for this platform. I say that despite being almost completely bald. LOL.

By *pril_888Woman 2 weeks ago

Cannock

"Is it just me or do the women on here have ridiculous standards. I’m average looking with a reasonable body yet I keep getting blocked repeatedly when I send pics. This is probably normal and would be funny if is wasn’t so depressing"

Maybe you are not sending them to the right person xx

By *r lotharioMan 2 weeks ago

NEWCASTLE under lyme

take all your holidays in gran canaria?

Hopefully advanced sex robots will be out this decade. LOL. Probably an easier solution?

Wolverhampton

You’re getting blocked repeatedly so it’s the women’s fault for having ridiculous standards? Did you consider that if you’re getting blocked repeatedly it might be because of something you’re doing wrong rather than all the women being at fault. Maybe it’s because your pictures look like they’re generated by AI….you’ve taken your face picture down now but i saw it earlier and it’s either heavily edited or computer generated….

I wasn’t complaining. I was just curious about other people’s experiences on the platform.

I wasn’t blaming women my friend. I understand there is a gender balance on the platform but I just wanted to know other people’s thoughts. In regards to my picture I simply edited the lighting and background because it was awful. If this is against some rule then I apologise. I’m still getting used to everything on here.

Wolverhampton

"I wasn’t complaining. I was just curious about other people’s experiences on the platform. "

I didn’t say you were complaining, i was asking why you accuse the women of having ridiculously high standards rather than accepting that you’re the ome at fault

By *uke OzadeMan 2 weeks ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I don’t think your green arrow of threads you’ve started will do you any favours with the women in the forums OP

[Removed by poster at 24/04/24 00:39:57]

Wolverhampton

"I don’t think your green arrow of threads you’ve started will do you any favours with the women in the forums OP"

Considering you said you’re not complaining…you do a lot of complaining OP

Yes, I see what you mean. It’s all just you hue in cheek.

The truth is I hadn’t used this forum before today so I thought I would give it a go but now I can’t get out. LOL. Don’t take anything I say seriously. I’m just trying to have fun. I’ve been planning to delete my account anyway so I’ve lost my inhibition. I’ve enjoyed chatting to you.

Wolverhampton

"The truth is I hadn’t used this forum before today so I thought I would give it a go but now I can’t get out. LOL. Don’t take anything I say seriously. I’m just trying to have fun. I’ve been planning to delete my account anyway so I’ve lost my inhibition. I’ve enjoyed chatting to you."

You created a thread called ‘Conundrum’ 2 days ago so the truth is you have used this forum before today.

Yes, you’re right. I completely forgot about that . I appreciate the correction. I wouldn’t want to sully the esteemed integrity of the Fab swingers forum. Though I’m ambivalent about you stalking me.

Wolverhampton

"Yes, you’re right. I completely forgot about that . I appreciate the correction. I wouldn’t want to sully the esteemed integrity of the Fab swingers forum. Though I’m ambivalent about you stalking me. "

Only complete honesty and truth allowed in the forum, no room for lies or fakes of any kind….

I do hope this whole time you have been joking around with me as otherwise you need to lighten up brother.

Wish everyone the best. I’m signing off for the last time. Had some good moments but frankly this isn’t for me. Happy fabbing.

» Add a new message to this topic