FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is kinky

What is kinky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herry delight OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I have been told that I am very kinky, I have said many times that I am not. So help me get a different perspective.

What makes you think he/she is kinky ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r James.Man 3 weeks ago

colchester

Being interested in and willing to explore all things, finding those that you enjoy, and not being afraid of them.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 3 weeks ago

Norwich

The flogger plus the anal hook in an earlier picture could be why.

Ilfracombe

"The flogger plus the anal hook in an earlier picture could be why."

But I don't see flogging and the anal hook as being kinky, they are just fun add ons.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 3 weeks ago

Norwich

"The flogger plus the anal hook in an earlier picture could be why.

But I don't see flogging and the anal hook as being kinky, they are just fun add ons. "

Think it depends how far they are taken. For us they are very much part of a D/s scene.

By *inkywithclassMan 3 weeks ago

Woking

But I don't see flogging and the anal hook as being kinky, they are just fun add ons. "

I agree with you, I too am told

I am kinky, I see it as normal

By *ester.jamesMan 3 weeks ago

birmingham

"I have been told that I am very kinky, I have said many times that I am not. So help me get a different perspective.

"

As someone who does a fair few forum things with you. I think with how experienced in non traditional kinks you are. Your openness to discussion and flirting about them as well.

Ilfracombe

But I don't see flogging and the anal hook as being kinky, they are just fun add ons.

Think it depends how far they are taken. For us they are very much part of a D/s scene."

See that's what I mean, you probably take it to the next level and it becomes kinky. I only do basic level things.

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 3 weeks ago

brighton

That's definitely kink. Might be light kink but definitely kink!

By *ty31Man 3 weeks ago

NW London

It's a term I dislike because it's very subjective and open to personal interpretation.

For example someone from the "vanilla" world having a threesome may be considered very kinky.

I don't consider myself kinky, I'm just open minded about new experiences and scenarios

By *riental_brit_studMan 3 weeks ago

London

"I have been told that I am very kinky, I have said many times that I am not. So help me get a different perspective.

"

A kinky wife would let me stuff her panties in her mouth while I give her a fucking in a sex swing.

By *OM2241Man 3 weeks ago

Midlands

Cosplay, role-playing or spanking.

By *sedpussylickerMan 3 weeks ago

Leicester

It was described to me like this-

Kinky= Using a feather

Perverted= Using the whole chicken

Ilfracombe

That's definitely kink. Might be light kink but definitely kink!"

They are at best light kinks.

Ilfracombe

"It's a term I dislike because it's very subjective and open to personal interpretation.

For example someone from the "vanilla" world having a threesome may be considered very kinky.

I don't consider myself kinky, I'm just open minded about new experiences and scenarios "

I would say I am the same,I am not kinky just more open minded to trying things.

By *r W T SaneMan 3 weeks ago

here and there

Your lounge thread is kinkier

By *ickD80Man 3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"It's a term I dislike because it's very subjective and open to personal interpretation.

I don't consider myself kinky, I'm just open minded about new experiences and scenarios

I would say I am the same,I am not kinky just more open minded to trying things. "

Being more open minded to trying new things is exactly why you’re kinky. Obviously there’s a level of subjectiveness to it but not as much as you’re making out, if you don’t think you’re kinky then what do you think constitutes being kinky? If being more open minded to trying new things doesn’t mean you’re kinky then what does someone have to do for you to consider them kinky?

Being flogged and having a hook in your ass is kinky activity, they’re things that only a small percentage of people will experience and that makes them kinky. If you see it as just a bit of fun it’s still kinky and you’re still kinky. All sexual experiences should be a bit of fun, kinky or not kinky, otherwise what’s the point doing it? If its not fun then why do it?

Do you think that for someone to be kinky they have to do things that aren’t fun to them?

Ilfracombe

I would say I am the same,I am not kinky just more open minded to trying things.

Being more open minded to trying new things is exactly why you’re kinky. Obviously there’s a level of subjectiveness to it but not as much as you’re making out, if you don’t think you’re kinky then what do you think constitutes being kinky? If being more open minded to trying new things doesn’t mean you’re kinky then what does someone have to do for you to consider them kinky?

Being flogged and having a hook in your ass is kinky activity, they’re things that only a small percentage of people will experience and that makes them kinky. If you see it as just a bit of fun it’s still kinky and you’re still kinky. All sexual experiences should be a bit of fun, kinky or not kinky, otherwise what’s the point doing it? If its not fun then why do it?

Do you think that for someone to be kinky they have to do things that aren’t fun to them? "

If the fun stops then stop.

To me being kinky is taking it to the next level. Take bondage it covers a wide area for example I like being tied up a bit hands to the headboard, but kinbaku,shibari is not something I would enjoy. That is the level I believe it becomes a kink when you participate in kinbaku or shibari.

By *inkyJamesMan 3 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

That's definitely kink. Might be light kink but definitely kink!"

I never, but would love to enjoy life girlfriend or ladies DVP,,& tasting intercourse as in fuck licking is that too kinky or what?

By *inkyJamesMan 3 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

My main kink would have to be every kind of group sex scenarios that naked couples, and Single Ladies pleasuring and being pleasured as a whole group team effort imaginable

I'm I a naughty boy?

By *ickD80Man 3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Do you think that for someone to be kinky they have to do things that aren’t fun to them?

To me being kinky is taking it to the next level. Take bondage it covers a wide area for example I like being tied up a bit hands to the headboard, but kinbaku,shibari is not something I would enjoy. That is the level I believe it becomes a kink when you participate in kinbaku or shibari. "

That’s only taking it to the next level for you though, it’s not taking it to the next level for people who already do it because they’re at that level. So you think that something’s only a kink if it’s a level above what you do? So the word kink exists to describe sexual activities that are the next level from what you personally do? And whenever anyone says that something’s a kink or kinky what they mean is that it’s a sexual activity that is a level above what you do? And if someone describes something that you do as a kink then they’re wrong? Does that mean that when you do something new that you’ve never done before it instantly changes from being a kink to no longer being a kink as it’s no longer next level from what you do?

By *ddfellowMan 3 weeks ago

New Ferry, wirral

my kink is some ones normal and vice versa

Ilfracombe

To me being kinky is taking it to the next level. Take bondage it covers a wide area for example I like being tied up a bit hands to the headboard, but kinbaku,shibari is not something I would enjoy. That is the level I believe it becomes a kink when you participate in kinbaku or shibari.

That’s only taking it to the next level for you though, it’s not taking it to the next level for people who already do it because they’re at that level. So you think that something’s only a kink if it’s a level above what you do? So the word kink exists to describe sexual activities that are the next level from what you personally do? And whenever anyone says that something’s a kink or kinky what they mean is that it’s a sexual activity that is a level above what you do? And if someone describes something that you do as a kink then they’re wrong? Does that mean that when you do something new that you’ve never done before it instantly changes from being a kink to no longer being a kink as it’s no longer next level from what you do?"

That hot spice food for example, there is often a chilli bar to indicate how spicy/hot the food is. I myself know that I am prefer nothing more than two chillies. The world of sex is the same I am happy being at the level I am, they are a lot of things that are hotter and spicy.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan 3 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Me, when i seductively dunk a biscuit

By *ral loveMan 3 weeks ago

Falmouth

Some say using a feather is kinky

I think using a whole chicken is kinkier lol

By *panksspankedMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I sort of sympathise. I love all sorts of things some people consider kinky. Spanking, bondage and nipple play for starters. For me these are just things I enjoy. I'm hoping to pop my strap on cherry too. Is that kinky? I just see it as exploration. Does it matter? As long as those involved have fun that's more often important than drawing a boundary

By *linky1Couple 3 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

Difference between kinky and straight is one may play with feathers and another uses the whole chicken.

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 3 weeks ago

brighton

That’s only taking it to the next level for you though, it’s not taking it to the next level for people who already do it because they’re at that level. So you think that something’s only a kink if it’s a level above what you do? So the word kink exists to describe sexual activities that are the next level from what you personally do? And whenever anyone says that something’s a kink or kinky what they mean is that it’s a sexual activity that is a level above what you do? And if someone describes something that you do as a kink then they’re wrong? Does that mean that when you do something new that you’ve never done before it instantly changes from being a kink to no longer being a kink as it’s no longer next level from what you do?

That hot spice food for example, there is often a chilli bar to indicate how spicy/hot the food is. I myself know that I am prefer nothing more than two chillies. The world of sex is the same I am happy being at the level I am, they are a lot of things that are hotter and spicy. "

So to use your analogy, you do like spicy food, because otherwise you wouldn't eat two chilli food, you just like mild spice. Just as you like light kink. Anything involving hitting and restraint IS kink. Not sure why you have an issue with this! Are you getting men trying to push you to consider things you aren't comfortable with?

By *rispyDuckMan 3 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

When she opens the front door to take receive a takeaway delivery tits hangout for driver to see & you fucking her doggystyle behind the door. Then she thanks her hubby (who’s been on the phone all along) for spoiling us with the food cause being a Hotwife & bull works up quite the appetite .

Form the peep hole ‘The look on the delivery guy processing all this was priceless’

By *iddle ManMan 3 weeks ago

Walsall

I have no idea, I am very vanilla Really my pics are all fantasy and a dream.

As some have mentioned, kink is very subjective, a pair of fluffy handcuffs is too much for some, others it's full on club scene latex orgy just a regular Tuesday evening.

By *assy LassieWoman 3 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

How many chickens have died because of this thread. Kinky chickens

By *ot_spicedCouple 3 weeks ago

Queenstown

One person's kinky is another person's vanilla.

Too many labels on things, just freely explore without inhibitions

By *oodoo MagicMan 3 weeks ago

South

I think this a great explanation.

It is subjective and very individual.

I believe most of us can be creative in intimacy, and as long as you introduce something creative to you then I would say that would be classed as kinky

» Add a new message to this topic