FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wife's Birthday Gangbang

Wife's Birthday Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *136nwestcouple OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

ceredigion for few days

Looking to arrange a birthday gangbang for my filthy slut wife. Mid June time, weekday daytime just got to find 10-15 suitable well hung guys now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Hi mate. I would be up for it and think I am free on those dates but not sure if you would class me as being hung…

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 6 weeks ago

"Looking to arrange a birthday gangbang for my filthy slut wife. Mid June time, weekday daytime just got to find 10-15 suitable well hung guys now "

I seen a couple of profiles usually MM ones that have videos of them or groups of Men in Wife Gangbang situations you would be better off finding ones you like from them type of profiles then chance of 10-15 single Men all turning up

By *lthomasMan 6 weeks ago

Newport / Cardiff

"Looking to arrange a birthday gangbang for my filthy slut wife. Mid June time, weekday daytime just got to find 10-15 suitable well hung guys now "
Don't think you'll find it that easy just recruiting here.15 will say they're coming 4 turn up, maybe.

But i wish you the best of luck.

By *orthernLightsCouple 5 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I attempted to arrange something similar, less men, for my partner earlier this year. I insisted on meeting the guys before the event, several cancelled last minute or came up with lame excuses, one didn’t show. So many time wasters, I’d suggest you try and meet before hand, either that or recruit from a local club!

By *olvesGentMan 5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Hope you find some great hung gents so her birthday is a good one that goes with a bang ??

» Add a new message to this topic