FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it ok

Is it ok

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un before OP   Man 5 weeks ago

london colney

Is it ok , start a in depth conversation, make promises. Of more chat and talk of meet.

Or is doing to a middle age widower ok.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agatoXXXMan 4 weeks ago

Carol Vorderman's underwear drawer.

Ermm.... ?

By *un before OP   Man 4 weeks ago

london colney

"Is it ok , start a in depth conversation, make promises. Of more chat and talk of meet.

Or is doing to a middle age widower ok. "

Report me and block me even though only done as they asked

Or is ok to do it to a middle aged widower

By *partharmonyCouple 4 weeks ago

Ruislip

I don't think we're going to understand without some context. What exactly is somebody doing to a middle aged widower? Having a conversation? Sounds fine. Making promises? It depends what they are promising. What you are asking isn't clear to me at all.

london colney

"I don't think we're going to understand without some context. What exactly is somebody doing to a middle aged widower? Having a conversation? Sounds fine. Making promises? It depends what they are promising. What you are asking isn't clear to me at all. "
simple spent last week chatting to a couple : over 200 messages I was polite , didsaid everything right and we letting to exchange pics and set a date to meet , they since blocked me and reported me . Ie used me and then said get stuffed ,, but if a single man does this we’re wankers if a couple does this it’s it’s only a single man they tarnished ( I’m the middle aged widower)

By *partharmonyCouple 4 weeks ago

Ruislip

What you describe is not OK. I don't see what being a widower has to do with whether it is or not.

By *uger n Spice78Couple 4 weeks ago

South East Coast

What did they report you for doing?

london colney

No reason given , just stopped

london colney

"What you describe is not OK. I don't see what being a widower has to do with whether it is or not. "

As they don’t have a proper status on fab , not all single men are single by choice , so not the sam3 as single man. Know what w3 lost and how to behave

By *toC Thats MeWoman 4 weeks ago

Sheffield

I’d just block them back and move on.

By *igstiveMan 4 weeks ago

watford

He asking for something kinky

By *uger n Spice78Couple 4 weeks ago

South East Coast

"He asking for something kinky "

Who is?

By *iss DevilWoman 4 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, sorry this bad experience happened to you, but Fab is not an easy place. You have to be quite thick-skinned and not put off by rejection. Also, you can't take rejection personally - everyone has got a right to change their minds regardless of how many messages have been exchanged or what arrangements have been made. I'd suggest you chalk it down to experience and have a think whether Fab is a place for you, OP, if you get upset over communication breakdown/catfishing.

london colney

I only take personal.if I done something wrong , I play b6 rules but get treated like crap

Not 1st time ,is 20th this year

By *oxy jWoman 4 weeks ago

somerset

nothing is really making sense ??

you being a widower makes no difference you in the eyes of others just a single guy ....

as for you messaging with a couple over 200 messages ?? that sounds a bit off from the start and promise's sounds to me you were being set up right from the start either by a horrible couple or a guy pretending to be a couple the other bit i find confusing is they reported you so what did you do wrong ?? or was it all genuine until you did something wrong ??? ....

By *ustAnotherMan 4 weeks ago

Staffs

20th time this year? Start to wonder what the pattern is, the blocking or the message that instigates the block.

Look back and wonder if wether you followed the rules or not was the issue, or whether what you asked or suggested might just not be acceptable for most folks (or at least, 20 couples by your count)

london colney

"20th time this year? Start to wonder what the pattern is, the blocking or the message that instigates the block.

Look back and wonder if wether you followed the rules or not was the issue, or whether what you asked or suggested might just not be acceptable for most folks (or at least, 20 couples by your count) "

Anything I said sent was at there request or answering a question.

Suspect it bi male in couple getting his jollies

london colney

"nothing is really making sense ??

you being a widower makes no difference you in the eyes of others just a single guy ....

as for you messaging with a couple over 200 messages ?? that sounds a bit off from the start and promise's sounds to me you were being set up right from the start either by a horrible couple or a guy pretending to be a couple the other bit i find confusing is they reported you so what did you do wrong ?? or was it all genuine until you did something wrong ??? ....

I played by rules official and unofficial. As said was set up , must just ick on middle aged single man thing.

Only mention being widower as is my real status ,not a single man

"

» Add a new message to this topic