FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rules to an MFM three-way with an established couple

Rules to an MFM three-way with an established couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay1987!!! OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Farnborough

Hi, I'm relatively new to all of this and the thought of a cuck/MFM three-way is what I'm aiming for,just wondering what people's thoughts are on rules for these sort of encounters, I understand talking openly with all involved would be the best way to find out, but are their any basics that would be good to know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r John WickMan 5 weeks ago

The Continental

You won’t know until you meet the couple that want to invite you in. Everyone will have their own unique set of ‘rules’. There’s no one size fits all really.

Farnborough

What about being a bull I've seen people say a lot of people don't do it right, so wonder what the specifics are as the comments are quite vague.

By *hosetwo200Couple 5 weeks ago

Leeds

I suppose a golden rule for us is Never Assume.

The dynamics of MMF (yes it's the same thing, just relates to the folks involved not positioning ) are incredibly varied so yes, conversation is key!

By *ellhungvweMan 5 weeks ago

Cheltenham

1. Don’t be a dick.

2. Don’t do anything you don’t want to do

3. Don’t do anything they don’t want to do.

4. Have fun.

By *irty-pairCouple 5 weeks ago

South Essex

As others have said, everyone is different. But we’d expect everyone to know and understand the rules - and follow them. Also remember that those boundaries can change in an instant, so if you’re told to stop, or one (or both) halves of the couple look uncomfortable, stop.

All comes down to communication before, during and after sex. Everyone is there to have a great time, so do your best to make sure it happens.

Above all, have fun!

By *elrose57Couple 5 weeks ago

reading

all couples play with a guy they feel open and willing with, its not about any kind of way or sticking to rules, inviting a guy in to your house is a big thing and for us its about enjoyment , once you start you will find everyone is different and its up to all 3 to work out the best dynamics that fit all , once you do and everyone is on the same page then its awesome, dont try and push things to your way, just because your the guy does not give you the right to make it about you

Farnborough

Thank you all for the advice, I appreciate it.

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple 5 weeks ago

near you...

I would add:

* communication is key before, during and after

* bring condoms and lube and wine by default - it will all be appreciated

* be respectful to both

» Add a new message to this topic