FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples pics

Couples pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randmrsfuntobehad OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

warrington

Do you guys like when couples upload pics together or do you prefer more of just the fem? We are looking for men to join us but honestly its mainly the female only pics that get the interest and likes.

So if you’re a black guy who’s handsome and well built then drop us a dm. If you’re anyone else drop us a dm if you really want ??.

Drop your opinions and let’s have a healthy and happy forum thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman 2 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 29/04/24 22:05:33]

By *bxanfCouple 2 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

We like to see the couple together. While the fem pics will get all the attention and the fabs we like to see the couple together and the man juwt as much as the fem.

By *ilthy ExplorerMan 2 weeks ago

Near You

"Do you guys like when couples upload pics together or do you prefer more of just the fem? We are looking for men to join us but honestly its mainly the female only pics that get the interest and likes.

So if you’re a black guy who’s handsome and well built then drop us a dm. If you’re anyone else drop us a dm if you really want ??.

Drop your opinions and let’s have a healthy and happy forum thread "

I like to see couples together enjoying yourselves. That’s why you’re a couple on here

By *andb69Couple 2 weeks ago

leeds

I like to see the pictures that people want to post, not those that others want them to post.

By *he ass man 666Man 2 weeks ago

paradise city

like to see a good mix of both from a couple, not just one half

By *urvyGalNorfolkCouple 2 weeks ago

East Norfolk

I personally trust a couple more when there are more pics of them together. If it’s fem heavy then I get suspicious that it’s just a guy wanting people to see his ladys pics… if it’s guy heavy I get suspicious that there is no fem and it’s just a guy.

But then fab has beaten me down and I’m just suspicious of everyone!!

By *evergiveupMan 2 weeks ago

derbyshire

I like meeting couples and it gives a much more balanced picture of who you might meet if there are pics of both partners on the profile

I understand the reluctance to have face pics on profiles and I guess there are more photogenic parts of a woman's body to show

Recent pics also help

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple 2 weeks ago

Kent

We prefer to see as even a spread of pics of him and her as possible and photos of them together, without photos of them together we feel there’s a bigger risk they’re a fake. We know it’s difficult to have an even amount of photos because w struggle with it. I take pics all the time, N doesn’t take as many of himself as I do.

C x

By *alloSpaceboyMan 2 weeks ago

Carmarthen

I am bi so prefer to see couples together as I want to be attracted to both people

» Add a new message to this topic