FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Read the profile

Read the profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's all this about? Lately I find profiles with bigger what they won't or don't like ffs sake wouldn't it be simpler if you said what you do like xxxx Oldham

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"What's all this about? Lately I find profiles with bigger what they won't or don't like ffs sake wouldn't it be simpler if you said what you do like xxxx Oldham "

not really as if you dont make it perfectly clear alot on here dont get it. if you just put what you like they agree and say thats them.. so we put what we dont want its easier and gets rid of alot of waster.

However we do say at the start its a long profile if you cant be botheted to read best move on not a problem at all.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get that bit if you don't read the profile ect but if you read the profile it's full of dint come on guys list your do,s I understand that there are a lot of time watsers but tell us guys what you like xxxxx

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I get that bit if you don't read the profile ect but if you read the profile it's full of dint come on guys list your do,s I understand that there are a lot of time watsers but tell us guys what you like xxxxx"

Have you tried looking at the list of preferences at the bottom of the profile - that should give you a good idea of what they like.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some profiles have alot too say.just nothing positive.i get you oldham

Why not just ignore those profiles and move on to the ones that suit you? If your getting uptight at the persons profile, then the chances are that it wouldn't be a good match anyway.

I do.but have to read them first hey.?! Who said anything about getting uptight.? Was just agreeing with op

"What's all this about? Lately I find profiles with bigger what they won't or don't like ffs sake wouldn't it be simpler if you said what you do like xxxx Oldham "

Yeah next please

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

I probably have one of the longest profiles on fab but I think I have kept it positive with only a few Don'ts. And on the whole it's been very successful for me.

Jenny.

"I do.but have to read them first hey.?! Who said anything about getting uptight.? Was just agreeing with op"

I wasn't having a dig at anyone! I meant 'you' as in generally!

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

Single guys are notorious for NOT reading profiles and NOT understanding the bits they do read. We were inundated with requests from single guys to meet at our hotel last night, even though we specifically stated we were looking for a couple only in our 'meets and events' advert. Can't imagine why couples and single ladies don't think single guys read their profiles, rather than just look at pics?

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Single guys are notorious for NOT reading profiles and NOT understanding the bits they do read. We were inundated with requests from single guys to meet at our hotel last night, even though we specifically stated we were looking for a couple only in our 'meets and events' advert. Can't imagine why couples and single ladies don't think single guys read their profiles, rather than just look at pics?"

I took all but leg pics off my public pics to avoid that. Still get some who don't read the profile. Some complain it is too long - it's hardly a novel. Sun newspaper articles are longer! If they cannot be arsed reading it then they are not for me - part of the filtering process, I suppose.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"I get that bit if you don't read the profile ect but if you read the profile it's full of dint come on guys list your do,s I understand that there are a lot of time watsers but tell us guys what you like xxxxx"

we do explain exactly what we like as well as all the bits we dont want.

And the interests we have ticked all correct not like the guys who tick ot all just incase lol

I have been guilty of this in the past.... trying to help guys to 'filter themselves out' (rather than have them waste their time).

Then I realised that guys don't read the profile anyway, so I took out all the words and pictures

We try to point out the positives and likes but as always we have to put some of the usual don't and won'ts ( just might save the odd one or two messages ) but we know what you mean, some profiles are so negative makes you wonder what they would be like in real life

I'm thinking of actually leaving my profile blank as nobody appears to read it any way! I have clearly stated my likes and dislikes but people just ignore them and message me anyway. WHATS THE POINT!!!!!!!

i'm a single guy i don't bother reading them at all

"i'm a single guy i don't bother reading them at all"

I'VE READ LOTS OF SHOUTY ONES LATELY. WHY DO THEY SHOUT SO MUCH??

I BET THEY ARE A BUNDLE OF LAUGHS IN REAL LIFE!!!

» Add a new message to this topic