FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Large Men

Large Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichNjudy OP   Couple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

There are apparently lots of guys on swing sites who specifically have a preference for large women, but are there women who go for large guys?

To prove this point there is a nice complimentary term for large and/or fat women - BBW.

Where is the equivalent term for large and/or fat guys? We never heard of a bbm or a bbg

Is this love of overweight bodies purely a male thing with no female equivalent?

xxx

J&R

PS before anyone asks, Rich here isn't particularly sizeist, having tried the whole range he now knows from experience that anywhere from size 10 - size 18 is 'about right' to him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The technical term for the larger man is well known all around the World and is often heard in pubs and clubs all around the UK

"Oy...fat knacker!"

So there you have it - FK it is and thanks goodness I say, or I would not have had as many meets as I have!

Forum Mod

BHM is another...big handsome man

but big fella could also be right lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

looks like there are 2 questions here ...does anyone know the term and do chubby chasers exist ?

dont do big....only where it matters

stoke on trent

Yes that's right, two questions.

1. Is there an equivalent term to BBW to describe fat men?

and 2. Do female chubby chasers exist?

And are there bi-women who love BBW or is it just a certain group of guys?

Oh that's three questions sorry.

Oh and ff you are a bi-fem who loves to play with BBW do you also love to play with overweight guys?

Sorry, that's four questions.... ermmm

xxxx

J&R

Forum Mod

"Yes that's right, two questions.

Oh and ff you are a bi-fem who loves to play with BBW do you also love to play with overweight guys?

xxxx

J&R

"

Oh behave! you make me think too much

"Yes that's right, two questions.

xxxx

J&R

"

You may want to review the question 1 as it appears to suggest a correlation between BBW and fat which I suggest is probably going to land you in some fairly hot water on this site

stoke on trent

No no we're fine with that and don't need to mince our words or opinions - bbw either correlates to 'fat' or correlates to errrmm 'large boned'? But actually it could also correlate to 'buxom' which is kinda like 'fat in all the right places'

But that does not detract from the questions 1 2 3 4

OK from our point of view and seeing as no one else dare answer it seems, here goes..

Being trysexual Rich has now had the pleasure of ladies in all sizes from 6 to 36 (or so). Personal preference and experience now says 10-18 is about right.

I from personal experience like women of various sizes but I'm likely to play with a BBW more so than Rich, mainly as I'm kinda boobiesexual and perhaps because I'm medium endowed I have a fondness for big boobs (not that I found a pair yet of any size I didn't want to play with again) where as big guys just kinda 'squash' me lol

xxxxx

J&R

why would using the word fat offened?

people aint blind? as long as its not used to hurt peoples feelings i dont see why it should offened?

or maybe i ment offend?

i cant spell

By *evin5050Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

As a large man (or BHM) myelf, I will be very interested in any positive replies - if any!!!

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

what annoys me is that the term bbw cover all larger ladies when not all are beautiful, some are ugly but still go on the bbw tag,

not really into larger girls as a rule, but big girls with bags of confidence dawn french for example, do it for me,

Personally speaking I'm a fat bird, not a BBW, Beauty is so subjective, fat is measurable. I think women can carry excess weight and it still look attractive and sexy.

As for men, I like them to be meaty but not very over weight to the piont where it looks like a health risk.

all over the place

"Personally speaking I'm a fat bird, not a BBW, Beauty is so subjective, fat is measurable. I think women can carry excess weight and it still look attractive and sexy.

As for men, I like them to be meaty but not very over weight to the piont where it looks like a health risk. "

you didnt look that big in the picture you sent me ....dont forget a picture puts 10 pound on you maybe its all those cherries ?

Where did PD go??? Who is this "Nice" person??

all over the place

"Where did PD go??? Who is this "Nice" person?? "

i am always nice i do not understand where you get that i am not

"There are apparently lots of guys on swing sites who specifically have a preference for large women, but are there women who go for large guys?

To prove this point there is a nice complimentary term for large and/or fat women - BBW.

Where is the equivalent term for large and/or fat guys? We never heard of a bbm or a bbg

Is this love of overweight bodies purely a male thing with no female equivalent?

xxx

J&R

PS before anyone asks, Rich here isn't particularly sizeist, having tried the whole range he now knows from experience that anywhere from size 10 - size 18 is 'about right' to him.

"

Rich you just love women pmsl x

Craig (as if you couldnt guess)

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

"why would using the word fat offened?

people aint blind? as long as its not used to hurt peoples feelings i dont see why it should offened?"

Spot on. Fat is fat. Thin is thin. Short is short. Black is black. All are descriptive words and when used as such should not be seen as offensive. You are what you are, live with it.

Of course, they can be used to deliberalty hurt and demean too - but people really should understand the differance.

As for the questions.

Yep, chubby chasers exsist. I married one!

However, she likes her women to be between size 10 and 18 - but only 18 if the women is quite tall and carries her weight well, rather than men like me who carry their weight badly!

She says she likes fat guys because she can cuddle tham and it makes her feel secure, but she doesn't want that from a women - she prefers slinky sexiness.

Big handsome man is indeed the male version of BBW - or so I am informed.

I would imagine that there are as many bi/gay ladies that like BBWs as there are men.

It is interesting to me though that to be a BBW is seen as a good thing - confident, sexy women who enjoy their bodies, but if i told people I was a BHM I would be told, "No, your an ugly fat bastard!" or words to that effect.

I would say there is far more tolerance for large women than for large men in general. Not always, there are always arseholes that will attack someone for being different, but in the main BBW = good BHM - bad, IMO

Personality over size anyday!!!!!!!!

all over the place

love the two posts above ....bang on both

people aint blind? as long as its not used to hurt peoples feelings i dont see why it should offened?

Spot on. Fat is fat. Thin is thin. Short is short. Black is black. All are descriptive words and when used as such should not be seen as offensive. You are what you are, live with it.

Of course, they can be used to deliberalty hurt and demean too - but people really should understand the differance.

As for the questions.

However, she likes her women to be between size 10 and 18 - but only 18 if the women is quite tall and carries her weight well, rather than men like me who carry their weight badly!

She says she likes fat guys because she can cuddle tham and it makes her feel secure, but she doesn't want that from a women - she prefers slinky sexiness.

I would imagine that there are as many bi/gay ladies that like BBWs as there are men.

It is interesting to me though that to be a BBW is seen as a good thing - confident, sexy women who enjoy their bodies, but if i told people I was a BHM I would be told, "No, your an ugly fat bastard!" or words to that effect.

I would say there is far more tolerance for large women than for large men in general. Not always, there are always arseholes that will attack someone for being different, but in the main BBW = good BHM - bad, IMO"

I think BBW is presented in a much more positive way because for many years women have felt the need/been pressured to be at their sexiest, to the point of going hungry, putting on their make up before hubbi gets out of bed and so on, so I consider it to be a term penned in to help those ladies feel better about themselves creating confidence, where as us men have been getting away with being slouches or slobs for all this time, things are changing.

W

stoke on trent

"

"

OK BHM seems to be the term then, so the existence of that term obviously means female chubby chasers do exist. They do seem to be less common than their male counterparts though?

On the Bi woman points (Questions 3 and 4) Judy says that she enjoys playing with women from sexy slinky to sexy bbw. As long a she finds them sexy that's all that matters. She commented that it's not necessarily the big boobs thing - when she plays with a woman she tends to be quite dominant (I know this well) a giver rather than a taker, and she can 'handle' larger women as she put it. When shes with a guy she is very submissive and likes the guy to take charge, and overly large ones can be uncomfortable for her to play with like that.

Why she is sub/dom like this we don't know. Maybe the topic of another good thread?

Anyway it would be nice to hear from any more bi-fems whether you like to play with BBWs or not, and what sort of guys do you like to play with Does liking one mean you like the other?

In essence, more answers to Questions 3 and 4 from you girls.

xxx

Rich & Ju

As this subject has been raised I have to say that one thing that really pisses me off are profiles that state: "We don't want fat porkers with big beer bellies", but larger women are spoken of as Big & Beautiful.

It's almost saying that women have earned the right to be large but large men are lazy alcoholics.

I'm a large guy and its nothing to do with laziness, unless one's metabolic rate can be described as 'lazy'. My body simply doesn't convert the majority of my food intake to energy and stores it instead. I don't eat more than the recommended 2,500 calories per day and I'm pretty active, although I'm not a gymnaholic.

Whenever I see a profile that is detrimental to large guys I immediately think, "Would I really want to meet such an insensitive person anyway?"

all over the place

"As this subject has been raised I have to say that one thing that really pisses me off are profiles that state: "We don't want fat porkers with big beer bellies", but larger women are spoken of as Big & Beautiful.

It's almost saying that women have earned the right to be large but large men are lazy alcoholics.

I'm a large guy and its nothing to do with laziness, unless one's metabolic rate can be described as 'lazy'. My body simply doesn't convert the majority of my food intake to energy and stores it instead. I don't eat more than the recommended 2,500 calories per day and I'm pretty active, although I'm not a gymnaholic.

Whenever I see a profile that is detrimental to large guys I immediately think, "Would I really want to meet such an insensitive person anyway?""

i so agree wishy ...people want to remember ...when the food runs out the fat people will inherit the earth. ..There can be so many reasons why men or women are large . in fact how big you are does not matter in men and women, desirability is largely determing by waist to hip ratio in women and chest to waist ratio in men (the 8" drop)is desirable if its on a 40" chest or a 60 " chest..

i personally prefer larger people in preference to slimmer people especially in swinging ...mainly becouse ther tend to be more confident and accepting of other peoples failings

MR X

By *iking67Man  over a year ago

BP Auckland

"As this subject has been raised I have to say that one thing that really pisses me off are profiles that state: "We don't want fat porkers with big beer bellies", but larger women are spoken of as Big & Beautiful.

Whenever I see a profile that is detrimental to large guys I immediately think, "Would I really want to meet such an insensitive person anyway?""

I agree 100% with this I am a BHM "I quite like the term" and proud of it.

Unfortunatly I have a shit personality and an average penis

but all us fat blokes are jolly and self defacing arn't we ???

As for the questions.

I would say there is far more tolerance for large women than for large men in general. Not always, there are always arseholes that will attack someone for being different, but in the main BBW = good BHM - bad, IMO"

Its usualy because ppl tend to feel they're treading on egg's with the female weight issue.

On the other hand they feel they can say what they like to guys with impunity and it'll gust get laughed or shrugged off.

Trace has always thought it fantastic the way guys can rip the piss out of each other by saying things that would have a woman in floods of tears or trying to knife you.

It doesn't mean though that it hurts any the less,its just that guys are more used to being the brunt of jokes.

XXXX

i think the difference here between big men and big women is guys are more willing to meet BBWs because its harder for them to find women to meet so size don't really put them off, a shags a shag? where as women can be more picky as theres hundreds of guys for us to meet lol

"i think the difference here between big men and big women is guys are more willing to meet BBWs because its harder for them to find women to meet so size don't really put them off, a shags a shag? where as women can be more picky as theres hundreds of guys for us to meet lol"

That hits the nail firmly on the head. Fat women can call themselves anything they want, BBW, Curvy etc but it does not alter the fact that they are fat, or the fact that blokes will nod their head in agreement with any given description simply to increase the chances of emptying their sac

stoke on trent

"i think the difference here between big men and big women is guys are more willing to meet BBWs because its harder for them to find women to meet so size don't really put them off, a shags a shag? where as women can be more picky as theres hundreds of guys for us to meet lol"

Mmmm now that I'm not so sure about. I was of the opinion that a certain section of guys like BBW because that is what turns them on, a fetish if you like, not because they are so desparate they would shag anything!

Doesn't the existence of porn flicks starring fat chicks prove you are wrong, after all in the shop they could buy any title they fancied. It's gotta be down to a specific sexual attraction to big girls, hasn't it?

OK another good question - for the guys on the site this time, If you are a BBW lover is it because of a specific fetish towards fat of buxom girls, and do you also seek to meet (or make do with) slim women?

xxx

J&R

stoke on trent

sorry that should say 'fat OR buxom'

"sorry that should say 'fat OR buxom'"

First one was better sounds like someone out of robin hood "sir fat of Buxom" lol

"i think the difference here between big men and big women is guys are more willing to meet BBWs because its harder for them to find women to meet so size don't really put them off, a shags a shag? where as women can be more picky as theres hundreds of guys for us to meet lol

Mmmm now that I'm not so sure about. I was of the opinion that a certain section of guys like BBW because that is what turns them on, a fetish if you like, not because they are so desparate they would shag anything!

Doesn't the existence of porn flicks starring fat chicks prove you are wrong, after all in the shop they could buy any title they fancied. It's gotta be down to a specific sexual attraction to big girls, hasn't it?

OK another good question - for the guys on the site this time, If you are a BBW lover is it because of a specific fetish towards fat of buxom girls, and do you also seek to meet (or make do with) slim women?

xxx

J&R"

I believe you both may be right.

I know guys well into their larger ladies, I also know guys that will take what they can, whether the lady is too thin or fat for their preference.

W

By *eedsmustMan  over a year ago

Wigan-Gtr/Manchester

"i think the difference here between big men and big women is guys are more willing to meet BBWs because its harder for them to find women to meet so size don't really put them off, a shags a shag? where as women can be more picky as theres hundreds of guys for us to meet lol

That hits the nail firmly on the head. Fat women can call themselves anything they want, BBW, Curvy etc but it does not alter the fact that they are fat, or the fact that blokes will nod their head in agreement with any given description simply to increase the chances of emptying their sac "

In total agreement with both post*;)

" I also know guys that will take what they can, whether the lady is too thin or fat for their preference.

W "

MEN lol

That hits the nail firmly on the head. Fat women can call themselves anything they want, BBW, Curvy etc but it does not alter the fact that they are fat, or the fact that blokes will nod their head in agreement with any given description simply to increase the chances of emptying their sac

"

Of course there is that aspect of it and its one that can't be denied. Afterall there are many guys on here who would shag a Barbers floor and will say anything to score.Which is so wrong for the women concerned.

Yes there are some who like fat, BHM's and BBW's but in talking to ppl in general,away from swinging,it doesn't seem to be that wide spread.

It also seems that like attracts like,in as much as both members of a couple will be in many cases obese or whatever.Wether this is because its a comfort zone who knows.What we have noticed though,with ppl we know,is that not many were like it on their wedding photo's,unless their tastes changed midway through married life.Who knows? Not us!

XXXX

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

Well I have always been fat and there are some ladies who only like fat guys.

You can tell when you see pics of their ex's....

But, the flip side of this is that the old "It's personality that matters" is, quite frankly, a steaming lump of bullshit. Personality will allow you (speaking as a straight fat guy) to become very, very good, close friends with lots and lots of ladies.

However, it very, very, very rarely leads to anything else, with the classic line being "Your such a wonderful bloke and we are such good friends - it could spoil things". Yes, it could. It could also lead to the most wonderful relationship of your life!!!

Although this sounds purely like a bitter rant, it's not (well about 50/50!! ) its more to point out that if a women is with a fat guy, 99% of the time it will be because she fancies him - not because he is a "great guy".

Lets face it, good looking bastards get laid a lot more often than wonderful caring ugly guys!!!

"

i personally prefer larger people in preference to slimmer people especially in swinging ...mainly becouse ther tend to be more confident and accepting of other peoples failings

MR X

"

PD I realise of course its your choice who you prefer but, I dont think peoples confidence and ability to accept others failing can be measured on their body shape?

» Add a new message to this topic