FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How often?

How often?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un4uxxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nr Cardiff

How often do you like to meet play mates? Just wondering...do you prefer the thrill of a one off, twice to make sure it was as good as the first time, or a longer term friendship? What keeps you coming back for more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We would tell you but we would have to kill you

Steve

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"How often do you like to meet play mates? Just wondering...do you prefer the thrill of a one off, twice to make sure it was as good as the first time, or a longer term friendship? What keeps you coming back for more?"

Never been into one night stands, not even as vanilla. For me I believe "If you like it, do it - if you enjoy it, do it again ;"

Now I respect (some) people's opinions that "Oh no.. if you play with the person too much someone might develop emotions", but I'm neither responsible for that nor do I seek it, what will be will be.

My point being, playng with someone once (unless unavoidable or unenjoyable) feels too much like "Right, thats that person ticked off the list.. next?" ... knotches on bed posts. That's not swinging IMHO.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

longer term friendship if possible, gets better and better I've found!

We have been playing with our best friends for over 5 years now. In that time have also had some 1 night stands, met folk on more than 1 occasion, been to clubs and parties.

Some of the one nighters would have been more if the timing was right and folk from clubs and parties are not always easy to meet up with again.

It's all about time, opportunity, attraction in fact it's about way too many things to narrow it down.

As Ahab's says if you like it do it, if you enjoy it do it again

"How often do you like to meet play mates? Just wondering...do you prefer the thrill of a one off, twice to make sure it was as good as the first time, or a longer term friendship? What keeps you coming back for more?

Never been into one night stands, not even as vanilla. For me I believe "If you like it, do it - if you enjoy it, do it again ;"

Now I respect (some) people's opinions that "Oh no.. if you play with the person too much someone might develop emotions", but I'm neither responsible for that nor do I seek it, what will be will be.

My point being, playng with someone once (unless unavoidable or unenjoyable) feels too much like "Right, thats that person ticked off the list.. next?" ... knotches on bed posts. That's not swinging IMHO."

Couldn't agree with you more. The way I like to play involves pushing boundaries and it takes time to develope and a great deal of trust! You cant do that with one meet, I know I cant.

i prefure one offs, dont think ive ever met anyone sexually more than twice, im happy to keep in contact as friends tho

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like my regular guys, one ive known three years one ive known nearly two. I dont just "do" certain things with just anyone, i have to get to know them and build up a rapour. I do like meeting new guys but not as one night stands unless its in the club

only a few replies in so far and more from singles than couples, that is replies that take the question seriously.

I think if this thread continues we will see a different view from the singles than we will from the couples, it is going to be interesting finding out.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"only a few replies in so far and more from singles than couples, that is replies that take the question seriously.

I think if this thread continues we will see a different view from the singles than we will from the couples, it is going to be interesting finding out."

Potentially singles having more "variety and choice" where as more couples tend to be one or the other?

we do enjoy the social side as much as the play side ,and have some great friends from the scene even tho we have never played with them.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We have enjoyed long term relationships (12 years with one couple) and one offs, both are good when they work and a nightmare when they don't

be like relationships first time will charged full of excitment which is good regular getting to know each other better more relaxed also good win win win am new had few meets but if its good i'll just keep going back but some peeps just want to eat all the sweets in the shop

[Removed by poster at 23/12/09 08:25:49]

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We definately go for the friendship option but like all journeys they start with the first step and you never quite know how far you will go or how long it will take.

Does that make sense? doubt it but I know what I mean

We tend to make friends very easily and as such we have played with some of them more than once, some multiples of times. As we see it, if we enjoy their company and they enjoy ours, then who's counting? xxxx

We try to meet people as often as we can weather its one offs or reapeat meets for us its just trying to find free time to have fun

Forum Mod

We have friends that we see regularly and have played with people that have just been one nighters for whatever reason

Its true that the more you meet someone the better it gets in terms of knowing how you all tick and maybe opening up more regarding fantasies

The only downside to meeting too regularly is that in our case we would'nt ever want to be in the position of anyone feeling as though they have to meet up again or any of us getting bored with each other

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

we play on average every 4-5 weeks, both one offs and as regulars in a group. Have to admit the regular playmates in the group offer far more both sexually and friendship wise, than the one off meets. Although they are both good fun the regular meets win hands down.

We much prefer to stick to a small select group of 2 -3 couples, as we cant play that often it really works for us.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"How often do you like to meet play mates? Just wondering...do you prefer the thrill of a one off, twice to make sure it was as good as the first time, or a longer term friendship? What keeps you coming back for more?"

Love the thrill of a first time meet but also meet some couples again and again!!! Going to a club is different - more immediate i suppose - all different - all good! Z

"we do enjoy the social side as much as the play side ,and have some great friends from the scene even tho we have never played with them."

exactly...

we have met lotsa people but only played with 4...

after reading all the comments in the forum, guess we still newbies...lol...

"We definately go for the friendship option but like all journeys they start with the first step and you never quite know how far you will go or how long it will take.

Does that make sense? doubt it but I know what I mean"

wish i had said that

"How often do you like to meet play mates? Just wondering...do you prefer the thrill of a one off, twice to make sure it was as good as the first time, or a longer term friendship? What keeps you coming back for more?

My point being, playng with someone once (unless unavoidable or unenjoyable) feels too much like "Right, thats that person ticked off the list.. next?" ... knotches on bed posts. That's not swinging IMHO."

I have to agree with Ahabs totally

If you find someone nice..... hang onto them.... if only as friends... I have friends now I wouldn't have if I hadn't started swinging, meeting on sites or at clubs...

For me i like to meet when it feels good. I dont have a min or max number of meets. Sometimes it is once or twice, others many times. Why does there have to be limits.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

i HAVE ALLSORTS

Some are 1 offs

some are regulars

and some, many in fact are just bloomin good friends I meet up with at chameleons for a chat and a drink

I play with Mr Hot Date on average once a month.

That seems to suit us both well.

He lives a good 4h's drive away from me, so it can be very expensive if we meet too often.

Besides, both of us need our own time and space to do other things or play with other people!

» Add a new message to this topic