FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "I get loads of shags"

"I get loads of shags"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I was asked something recently and thought it would make for an ‘interesting debate’ (or may be not).

Anyway… what is your honest perception of people who just have to boast about how many people they meet and how many meets they have had? Not just the huge verification list (which I am sure will come in useful should a check-up at the GUM clinic had a positive result and they were asked “will you be able to contact the sexual partners you have had since your last visit” tee hee… whoops sorry) but the people you sometimes see in the chatrooms or posting on forums (not just this site btw) about how many meets they’ve had this week type thing… or may be even those who bring it up (a lot) when you are just chatting to them.

Is it an indication of deep seated insecurities?

Is it an indication of their own astonishment that they are actually getting this much attention? (as someone once put it… the 10 pinter who has discovered how to be the shit the flies all gather around… oh I did laugh at that one)

Is it to compensate for feelings of under achieving in other aspects of their life?

Or do you sometimes think they are full of poo and trying to make out they are popular because they think it will impress?

The honest answer should be… who cares, what they do is up to them and who are we to judge. But that’s in an ideal world. We are human and whilst logic may tell us one thing, human nature can’t help but fuck about with logic and secretly make you ‘feel’ something else once in a while.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

DAMN !!

I hoped this was a " how to--- " post

"I was asked something recently and thought it would make for an ‘interesting debate’ (or may be not).

Anyway… what is your honest perception of people who just have to boast about how many people they meet and how many meets they have had? Not just the huge verification list (which I am sure will come in useful should a check-up at the GUM clinic had a positive result and they were asked “will you be able to contact the sexual partners you have had since your last visit” tee hee… whoops sorry) but the people you sometimes see in the chatrooms or posting on forums (not just this site btw) about how many meets they’ve had this week type thing… or may be even those who bring it up (a lot) when you are just chatting to them.

Is it an indication of deep seated insecurities?

Is it an indication of their own astonishment that they are actually getting this much attention? (as someone once put it… the 10 pinter who has discovered how to be the shit the flies all gather around… oh I did laugh at that one)

Is it to compensate for feelings of under achieving in other aspects of their life?

Or do you sometimes think they are full of poo and trying to make out they are popular because they think it will impress?

The honest answer should be… who cares, what they do is up to them and who are we to judge. But that’s in an ideal world. We are human and whilst logic may tell us one thing, human nature can’t help but fuck about with logic and secretly make you ‘feel’ something else once in a while.

"

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

The honest answer should be… who cares

Exactly

I find it a turn off, but I know some guys find it a turn on to hear all the details of other meets..............!! (I have been asked, but don't kiss and tell!)

"DAMN !!

I hoped this was a " how to--- " post "

Ahhh sorry... but the good news is I am forming a self help group for that very purpose... fist meeting is next Tuesday

"DAMN !!

LOL

"DAMN !!

Ahhh sorry... but the good news is I am forming a self help group for that very purpose... fist meeting is next Tuesday "

FIST meeting ?????? isnt that a bit extreme for a first lesson ????

"The honest answer should be… who cares

Exactly"

Indeed.... and it often is the generalised answer when answered in open forum... because it's the acceptable answer. However, private conversations can sometimes reveal a different answer.

"DAMN !!

Ahhh sorry... but the good news is I am forming a self help group for that very purpose... fist meeting is next Tuesday

FIST meeting ?????? isnt that a bit extreme for a first lesson ???? "

Ahhh if a fist is too much for you then you're seeking the Introductory Beginners Class with finger buffet lol….. (damn that elusive ‘r’)

A huge pich of salt is required when dealing with just about every aspect and every person on this site

"DAMN !!

Ahhh if a fist is too much for you then you're seeking the Introductory Beginners Class with finger buffet lol….. (damn that elusive ‘r’) "

awwwww TY, much more my pace, I quite like starting things off with a good finger

buffet

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"A huge pich of salt is required when dealing with just about every aspect and every person on this site "

couldn't agree more - charlatans the lot!

"DAMN !!

Ahhh if a fist is too much for you then you're seeking the Introductory Beginners Class with finger buffet lol….. (damn that elusive ‘r’)

awwwww TY, much more my pace, I quite like starting things off with a good finger

buffet "

That’s good to hear… though Buffet my neighbour’s springer spaniel may not be too happy about it

"A huge pich of salt is required when dealing with just about every aspect and every person on this site

couldn't agree more - charlatans the lot!"

The lot, probably not the lot but it's not a bad starting position

"That’s good to hear… though Buffet my neighbour’s springer spaniel may not be too happy about it "

ooooohhhhhhh !!!! is that one of these new springer spaniel dogs they breed for special purposes now ???

they give the dogs loads of training to make them experts in things you wouldn't expect,

I'm sure I read about it, in fact it might have been on tv,

buffet the vampire slayer ???

"That’s good to hear… though Buffet my neighbour’s springer spaniel may not be too happy about it

ooooohhhhhhh !!!! is that one of these new springer spaniel dogs they breed for special purposes now ???

they give the dogs loads of training to make them experts in things you wouldn't expect,

I'm sure I read about it, in fact it might have been on tv,

buffet the vampire slayer ??? "

Buffet the vampire slayer is such a hero in Leicester many of the Chinese and Indian restaurants put posters in their windows inviting Buffet to come in and eat as much as he wants.

wow !!! they must have a reciprical agreement with resturants up here, I've even seen them do nights to support Buffet here too,

Buffet night mon - friday, they must have raised a fortune for your neighbours dog, no wonder its as well trained !!!

Forum Mod

I think its a lot of poo sometimes and I think some people love to think they're wanted by everyone,it makes them feel better so maybe they do have insecurites and sites like this can be good for egos

Its playground stuff which I let go over my head and if im honest id avoid anyone that felt the need to keep mentioning how many shags they have and who with

We don't need or want to be the next topic of their shag history

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Personally I think its fantastic

You know where you are with someone who posts their feedback maybe

and you also know they are real

And speaking for myself, I am not insecure, I just like to shag

"

"

Glad you brought that up HPC... it's a thought shared by quite a few people and quite a sensible concern. After all, if you are being told about their other conquests why on earth wouldn't they be doing the same about you to other people?

Some people have verifications that read like Debrett's, others like the local phone book and yet more are like their personal diaries, with entries daily from the same people. What is the need for repeated verification by those meets?

"The honest answer should be… who cares

Exactly"

Quite right who cares

If you dont wanna shag someone who shags loads, best you can see that theyre honest about it, so you have the facts and can decide for yourself

"I think its a lot of poo sometimes and I think some people love to think they're wanted by everyone,it makes them feel better so maybe they do have insecurites and sites like this can be good for egos

Its playground stuff which I let go over my head and if im honest id avoid anyone that felt the need to keep mentioning how many shags they have and who with

"

I agree with you there. We are all here to play and have fun, who and how we play is an individual choice. Personally I avoid men with verifications longer than my thesis accompanied by pictures of hundreds of different woman without a condom in sight. I like to dress up for sex at times, but not in a haz mat suit!!

Forum Mod

"

Glad you brought that up HPC... it's a thought shared by quite a few people and quite a sensible concern. After all, if you are being told about their other conquests why on earth wouldn't they be doing the same about you to other people?"

I have stopped people in their tracks,not from this site but at a club when they have tried to tell me details of what they have done with people we know.........Im truly not interested and it makes them look terrible

What I will do though is tell people if they ask after someone we know what we think of them as people and not any sexual history,like a verbal verification I suppose

"DAMN !!

Forgot to add: that made me laugh x

Each to their own. However, I am not keen of people who are boostful, as I see it as a kind of one-upmanship myself

"

Glad you brought that up HPC... it's a thought shared by quite a few people and quite a sensible concern. After all, if you are being told about their other conquests why on earth wouldn't they be doing the same about you to other people?

I have stopped people in their tracks,not from this site but at a club when they have tried to tell me details of what they have done with people we know.........Im truly not interested and it makes them look terrible

What I will do though is tell people if they ask after someone we know what we think of them as people and not any sexual history,like a verbal verification I suppose "

It's those little things that aren't said that make some meets all the more interesting too

The only verifications I show are social ones, to prove... yes I am real

Forum Mod

"

It's those little things that aren't said that make some meets all the more interesting too

The only verifications I show are social ones, to prove... yes I am real "

Thats so true Laine,its lovely to find things out about people that you meet that just suprise the hell out of you........in a good way of course

" its lovely to find things out about people that you meet that just suprise the hell out of you........in a good way of course"

BOO !!!!!!.

Surprised ???

Forum Mod

" its lovely to find things out about people that you meet that just suprise the hell out of you........in a good way of course

BOO !!!!!!.

Surprised ??? "

JEEZE!!!!! I almost spilt my vodka.......only almost though

now if you has spilt it, then I'd have been surprised !!!

I dont feel that adding verifications about the people who have met me or anyone else for that matter is either boastful or a sign of one upmanship

I think its a sign that they/ I swing and we are on a swingers site

so its alL right to do so, swing that is and leave messages from people who have met you

Oh god not another OP deciding what others should and should not do. I have a huge verification list, if that upsets you tough titty, move on to the next profile.

Your assumption that because people have verified others they have played with them is testament to how little you know, perhaps if you spent more time reading that writing you would understand.

With over 60 verifications I am a boaster in your eyes, yet my profile points out that these are people I have met at clubs and found to be honest and genuine, when you read thier profiles you get what it says on the tin, it does not mean we have played, in fact of the 60+ verifications I have I can honestly say that you can count on one hand the number I have actually had sexual contact with.

But of course it's all about doing what others think you should do on here these days.

"Oh god not another OP deciding what others should and should not do. I have a huge verification list, if that upsets you tough titty, move on to the next profile.

Your assumption that because people have verified others they have played with them is testament to how little you know, perhaps if you spent more time reading that writing you would understand.

With over 60 verifications I am a boaster in your eyes, yet my profile points out that these are people I have met at clubs and found to be honest and genuine, when you read thier profiles you get what it says on the tin, it does not mean we have played, in fact of the 60+ verifications I have I can honestly say that you can count on one hand the number I have actually had sexual contact with.

But of course it's all about doing what others think you should do on here these days."

well said Jed

A lot of mine makes no mention of sex

OPS mind works overtime when shes off work

mybe she needs a good shag to lighten up

Yippeeeeeee just got another verification and displayed it

Yes we have met at a club

No we haven't had sexual contact

Yes it's one of my best verifications ... because it is so honest

Not expecting anymore verifications now until tomorrow

I lied, just had another verification arrive

By *harlie_n_DeeCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Oh god not another OP deciding what others should and should not do. I have a huge verification list, if that upsets you tough titty, move on to the next profile.

But of course it's all about doing what others think you should do on here these days."

Unless we read the post wrong the OP is not asking about verification list but rather people bragging and boasting to all and sundry about who and how many people they have met for no other reason than to try and prove something. For us people who just have to tell other people how many meets they've had this week and how many they have planned are a massive turn off and frankly not to be trusted to keep other peoples privacy.

By *harlie_n_DeeCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

" {perhaps if you spent more time reading that writing you would understand.}

"

But of course it's all about doing what others think you should do on here these days.

Unless we read the post wrong the OP is not asking about verification list but rather people bragging and boasting to all and sundry about who and how many people they have met for no other reason than to try and prove something. For us people who just have to tell other people how many meets they've had this week and how many they have planned are a massive turn off and frankly not to be trusted to keep other peoples privacy."

actually you might be right

I dont like that either

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

In answer to the OP - all of the above.

... what was the question again? lol. Seriously though, I've seen situations/parties where some people (guys as well as girls) have gone in with "playlists"! or later boasted about how many shags they've got, or disappointed they haven't had as many shags as they'd hope ("Oh, I had 6 last time, tonight I only got 4") .. sorry, quality over quantity for me, I don't wanna feel like "Notch on bedpost, you're number 3" and certainly don't aim for anyone I play with to be such.

I think you may have misinterpreted what the OP has written. I didnt take it to mean they were being negative towards people with hundreds of verifications but about people that feel the need to boast about how many people they've been with. It is off putting. I've met someone from this site that was very derogatory about someone he met on site. Not very nice, wish he'd started his diatribe before I'd got my kit off! I'd have gone home. Read the OP again and you'll see you're getting worked up over nothing x

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

Or maybe they just do it because they like to talk about sex?

We are, after all, members of a site dedicated to having sex, so there is a good chance some members will enjoy talking about who they have shagged, where and how!

maybe!

"The honest answer should be… who cares, what they do is up to them and who are we to judge. But that’s in an ideal world. We are human and whilst logic may tell us one thing, human nature can’t help but fuck about with logic and secretly make you ‘feel’ something else once in a while."

I think the OP tried to sum it up herself xxx

i personally think the op was being nasty

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I think me and hubby would be the couple who are absolutely gob smacked at meeting so many people lol.

but actually we both love to hear stories so we would enjoy hearing other peoples tales of playing.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i think far too many people are far too fucking judgemental..end of

"i think far too many people are far too fucking judgemental..end of "

Can I be in your gang, it's the perfect gang for us, you know the gang that cares not a feckin jot what others are up to as long as we are enjoying ourselves

"i think far too many people are far too fucking judgemental..end of

Can I be in your gang, it's the perfect gang for us, you know the gang that cares not a feckin jot what others are up to as long as we are enjoying ourselves "

would it be too much if I impossed myself too

I can provide matching jackets for all x x

"i think far too many people are far too fucking judgemental..end of

Can I be in your gang, it's the perfect gang for us, you know the gang that cares not a feckin jot what others are up to as long as we are enjoying ourselves

would it be too much if I impossed myself too

I can provide matching jackets for all x x "

The more the merrier but I doubt the concept will catch on

wrap it up in all the Christmas paper you want but when the OP suggests that those who have a number of meets is going to be poxed up to the eyeballs and is just compensating for a lack of abilities in other areas I say

Worry about your own lives not ours

so it was thinly veiled but read it and read it again you can see the distaste they have for people who have had a number of meets or have a long list of verifications

I do not believe the OP was being judgemental or nasty in anyway.

It is another interesting topic relating to lifestyle choices that we make.

Again, it has many different viewpoints, dependent upon individual's preferences, backgrounds, upbringing etc...

We each has something to boost about, it is only natural that we do, as it makes us feel better.

So if boosting about having lots of encounters/playmates makes you feel better, then so be it!

At the end of the day, each to their own!!!

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

" ...........

so it was thinly veiled but read it and read it again you can see the distaste they have for people who have had a number of meets or have a long list of verifications

"

I didn't read it like that at all. If anything it's a comment on those who need to boast about the number and frequency of meets they've had or who need to publicise their long list of verifications.

"I do not believe the OP was being judgemental or nasty in anyway.

It is another interesting topic relating to lifestyle choices that we make.

Again, it has many different viewpoints, dependent upon individual's preferences, backgrounds, upbringing etc...

We each has something to boost about, it is only natural that we do, as it makes us feel better.

So if boosting about having lots of encounters/playmates makes you feel better, then so be it!

At the end of the day, each to their own!!! "

Nicely put Pearl: that's how I looked at it. Human nature being what it is some people wish to stiffle debate and automatically assume posts are directed at them. Depending on your view point I can understand how this can happen. If I see a post about size or colour my view point is going to be different to a slim white person for example: doesn't mean it's about me! Although we are on a swinging site doesn't mean we all like the same thing. I chuckle when I see profiles that state 'not into weird stuff like anal and watersports' lol all normal in my play. The same profile will say love bukkake and gang bangs bareback which is wierd to me! ALL of us would be seen as freaks by people not into swinging! Let the fun continue into 2010 and beyond in whatever way we like it!

" ...........

I didn't read it like that at all. If anything it's a comment on those who need to boast about the number and frequency of meets they've had or who need to publicise their long list of verifications."

whats wrong with publishing my long list of meets?

I dont see it as being boastful

I see it as verifying that I meet

Exactly what its to be used for !

The op mentions is it to cover up inadequacies in other areas of ones life and my life is far from being so

" ...........

I didn't read it like that at all. If anything it's a comment on those who need to boast about the number and frequency of meets they've had or who need to publicise their long list of verifications."

So your saying the same, the OP and yourself see people with long lists of verifications, people like me for instance as being "boastfull" and needing to shout about conquests when as I pointed out earlier many verification have nothing to do with sex but a lot to do with being genuine and honest and good company.

Why if it is not derogatory towards some people is there a reference to a clinic ? and peoples need to know who they have played with because (in the eyes of the OP) they are obviously going to need to know who to tell about what they have caught recently

What has STD's got to do with being boastfull ?

I think some people should read my verifications and see just how many refer to sex and how many refer to social times, having a laugh, finding people who are good to chat with and entertaining and I am not alone with them, many people on here have similar verifications, personally I never mention the sexual side in a verification since playing or not playing with someone I meet is imaterial and no business of anyone else's

I am not astonished I get this much attention and the rest of my life is sound as a pound

She is way off base and I find her comments offensive and insulting

I have a great verification from JMICKIEANDMINNIE, we met, they didn't want to play with me as I am not thier type, we became great friends and enjoy social times together whenever we can, how can that be boastfull about sexual coquests ?

"I have a great verification from JMICKIEANDMINNIE, we met, they didn't want to play with me as I am not thier type, we became great friends and enjoy social times together whenever we can, how can that be boastfull about sexual coquests ?"

and whats it got to do with std's or you being a social inadequate who cant get attention elswhere???

By *ravis100Man  over a year ago

stourbridge

Im at a loss at what the problem is here

some people like to read lists others dont

It seems that this is an age old problem of never the twain etc....

As this is a swingers network then how else can people interact if they cant see others

If this was fuckbook then i might be tempted to agree but its a way of meeting other people Its not a list of names where theres been no contact as on that network lol

So... as openminded adults sharing a common interest then personal comments bout another seem sad and unworthy x x

"wrap it up in all the Christmas paper you want but when the OP suggests that those who have a number of meets is going to be poxed up to the eyeballs and is just compensating for a lack of abilities in other areas I say

Worry about your own lives not ours

"

Just to help you down off your tall horse as it appears to be galloping up the wrong path.

The question is not about the length of verification lists, nor do I “assume” all verifications equate to sexual play occurring. The reference to the GUM clinic was a tongue in cheek piss-take of a post from sometime back which was hastily removed by the poster… hence the “tee hee… whoops sorry”. Just for future reference… I don’t think numbers have anything to do with picking up an STD… it only takes one!

One of the points of the post is how often people say one thing on a forum (because it sounds the right thing to say – or they do believe it when generalising) and another when talking privately or more specifically… in this instance on the subject of people who appear to go out of their way to boast to a general audience about how many meets they have and/or when talking to them directly.

Hope that clarifies this matter for you.

"I have a great verification from JMICKIEANDMINNIE, we met, they didn't want to play with me as I am not thier type, we became great friends and enjoy social times together whenever we can, how can that be boastfull about sexual coquests ?"

A couple of really important and extremely relevant things need to be considered.

Your list is extensive, we have no idea how complete, and includes us. We met but did not play and we have verified you.

Our list is fairly sparse but includes just about everyone we have met through this site.

None of your or our verifications mentions any "juicy" details. In fact all they mention is that we all met, we thought we were all genuine, end off.

The difference between us and the OP is we are fully prepared to offer a set on non committal and non judgemental verifications that suggest nothing more than being genuine whilst she chooses to hide hers.

Hidden verifications conjure up a whole load of connotations for us all of which are covered in the OP's post.

If one were to spin it perhaps those that hide in this manner are the ones who have the long list of "I really don't care just fuck me" plaudits.

After all why hide them unless there is something in there that you don't want others to see

"I have a great verification from JMICKIEANDMINNIE, we met, they didn't want to play with me as I am not thier type, we became great friends and enjoy social times together whenever we can, how can that be boastfull about sexual coquests ?

A couple of really important and extremely relevant things need to be considered.

Your list is extensive, we have no idea how complete, and includes us. We met but did not play and we have verified you.

Our list is fairly sparse but includes just about everyone we have met through this site.

None of your or our verifications mentions any "juicy" details. In fact all they mention is that we all met, we thought we were all genuine, end off.

The difference between us and the OP is we are fully prepared to offer a set on non committal and non judgemental verifications that suggest nothing more than being genuine whilst she chooses to hide hers.

Hidden verifications conjure up a whole load of connotations for us all of which are covered in the OP's post.

If one were to spin it perhaps those that hide in this manner are the ones who have the long list of "I really don't care just fuck me" plaudits.

After all why hide them unless there is something in there that you don't want others to see "

Be careful with that spoon… you’re almost sounding judgemental and contradicting yourself…. Which kinda proves one of the points

hit the nail firmly on the head mr 2 bonks

"I am not astonished I get this much attention and the rest of my life is sound as a pound

She is way off base and I find her comments offensive and insulting

"

You'd need to understand them before being offended by them... as at this point you are still appear to be perusing an argument about verification lists... it would appear you don't understant them and it is only your own imagination offending you.

As you previously agreed with another poster's more accurate summary of the subject... it's also difficult to see how you are now insulted by something you agreed with.

Please try to be a little more consistent.

"I think miss polo

that you ill informed choice or words were aimed at specific people

and meant with more than a hint of nastiness as usual

Go back and crawl under the rock you came from, with all the imaginary people you may or may not actually meet

"

Be careful... you'll be thrown out of the non-judgemental club

two2bonk with, that's what I have been saying all along, for all of our verifications perhaps only 5 or less are from people we have played with, all the rest are people we met and found to be genuine, honest and above all nice people to spend social time with so could never be considered boasting about conquests.

OK some people boast, put notches on thier bed, kiss n tell and generally like to tell the whole world what they have been up to, so be it, we all do things our own way, what I am trying to say is that if you don't want to be part of that just avoid those people, don't moan about how they live thier lives.

"I have a great verification from JMICKIEANDMINNIE, we met, they didn't want to play with me as I am not thier type, we became great friends and enjoy social times together whenever we can, how can that be boastfull about sexual coquests ?

After all why hide them unless there is something in there that you don't want others to see

Be careful with that spoon… you’re almost sounding judgemental and contradicting yourself…. Which kinda proves one of the points "

Judgemental or an alternative spin on your normal way of doing business, you decide for yourself miss

"two2bonk with, that's what I have been saying all along, for all of our verifications perhaps only 5 or less are from people we have played with, all the rest are people we met and found to be genuine, honest and above all nice people to spend social time with so could never be considered boasting about conquests.

OK some people boast, put notches on thier bed, kiss n tell and generally like to tell the whole world what they have been up to, so be it, we all do things our own way, what I am trying to say is that if you don't want to be part of that just avoid those people, don't moan about how they live thier lives."

OY DO i HAVE TO BEG HERE TO GET A JEDI FEEDBACK?

speak the truth, say I am a stroppy cow, but I am honest all all I do is posted for others to see

I hide nothing

If people are jealous that so many people say lovely things about me, then indeed it is their problem if they think its boastful

I cannot help what people who like me say about me!!

"

Judgemental or an alternative spin on your normal way of doing business, you decide for yourself miss

"

As stated in the original post..."We are human and whilst logic may tell us one thing, human nature can’t help but fuck about with logic and secretly make you ‘feel’ something else once in a while."

Again you kinda prove the point... cheers.

"two2bonk with, that's what I have been saying all along, for all of our verifications perhaps only 5 or less are from people we have played with, all the rest are people we met and found to be genuine, honest and above all nice people to spend social time with so could never be considered boasting about conquests.

OK some people boast, put notches on thier bed, kiss n tell and generally like to tell the whole world what they have been up to, so be it, we all do things our own way, what I am trying to say is that if you don't want to be part of that just avoid those people, don't moan about how they live thier lives."

Alternatively some judge others whilst offering no sensible or reasonable comparison.

Treat others as you would have them treat you, or some other such bollocks is how we do our business.

Starting a thread about long verification lists and obvious insecurities whilst your own is hidden and therefore unavailable for comment is plain daft and smacks more of something to hide..............unless I am missing something here.

OK some people boast, put notches on thier bed, kiss n tell and generally like to tell the whole world what they have been up to, so be it, we all do things our own way, what I am trying to say is that if you don't want to be part of that just avoid those people, don't moan about how they live thier lives.

Alternatively some judge others whilst offering no sensible or reasonable comparison.

Treat others as you would have them treat you, or some other such bollocks is how we do our business.

Starting a thread about long verification lists and obvious insecurities whilst your own is hidden and therefore unavailable for comment is plain daft and smacks more of something to hide..............unless I am missing something here."

Yep... you're missing the posts which explain it's not about verification list

"

As stated in the original post..."We are human and whilst logic may tell us one thing, human nature can’t help but fuck about with logic and secretly make you ‘feel’ something else once in a while."

Again you kinda prove the point... cheers."

Miss,

I actually feel nothing and more importantly care not a jot.

All logic has done in this instance is offer an alternative notion which so far you have no credible answer for

"

Miss,

All logic has done in this instance is offer an alternative notion which so far you have no credible answer for "

Why would I have an answer for it.. it's your notion.

I chose to hide my verification and friends list as I believe they are personal, simple as that!

Those unfortunate enough to meet me would tell you I am real, and as nutty as it comes!

I choose to publish mine

It makes me no worse nor any better than anyone else who does or doesn't

"

Miss,

All logic has done in this instance is offer an alternative notion which so far you have no credible answer for

Why would I have an answer for it.. it's your notion. "

Go on, just for a laugh I will bite, why are yours hidden

PEOPLE - FFS!!!

Are we SERIOUSLY arguing (not debating) about being verified? Are we actually questioning each other's lifestyle choices over meetign and proving legitimacy?

Can't we see we're giving the timewasters, wannabes and illegitimate fucks a break and a laugh at the same time??

If I had 100 meets, boasted about 10 yet only showed 1... who cares? If I hadd 100 verifications from the same person detailing sexual exploits or even 100 verifications from different people all saying how a "nice man" I am, to what end does that lead?

Those that don't want to meet me (for whatever reason) will STILL not meet me.

Can't we just put itnot context that verification (in anyform it exists as long as its true) is a beautiful thign and to be accepted - there is actually a site that actively argued AGAINST any form of verification and damned the consequences even if it means the site is riddled with timewasters.

Lets not cause FabS to deem verification as such a contentious issue that is does away with it - personally, verification to me differentiates "Legitimate" from "illegitimate". Simple!

Anything else, is subtleties in details I choose to note or ignore, depending on my mood on a day to day basis.

Merry-brandy-christmas!

"

Miss,

Go on, just for a laugh I will bite, why are yours hidden "

Because I personally give verification lists little value... I'd sooner make my mind up myself. It makes no difference to me if someone has 1 verification or 100... it's how I get on with them which matters to me.

So after a while I stopped adding verifications... after all how many verifications does it take to prove I am a female?... because what else can it really prove... nothing really.

Then you get people asking "why haven't you met anyone lately" because I wasn't adding new ones... so I decided to not show it at all.

Whether you have a long list, a short list, no list... some people will always make assumptions. If they want to assume then that's their notion and not my problem to solve.

Now then...if you will extend the same courtesy and humour me with a reply to something a little more inline with the original topic:

You’re at a social and someone you start chatting to seems only interested in telling you how many meets they have had this week and how lucky they are and how many meets they had the week before and how many meets they have lined up and how many more meets they can get sooooooo easily…. Honestly what do you think about this person?

"You’re at a social and someone you start chatting to seems only interested in telling you how many meets they have had this week and how lucky they are and how many meets they had the week before and how many meets they have lined up and how many more meets they can get sooooooo easily…. Honestly what do you think about this person?

"

Boostful, shallow, and way too far up their own arse IMHO!

Not the kind of peeps I would like to hang out with, sorry!

[Removed by poster at 25/12/09 20:03:33]

"

Miss,

Because I personally give verification lists little value... I'd sooner make my mind up myself. It makes no difference to me if someone has 1 verification or 100... it's how I get on with them which matters to me.

So after a while I stopped adding verifications... after all how many verifications does it take to prove I am a female?... because what else can it really prove... nothing really.

Then you get people asking "why haven't you met anyone lately" because I wasn't adding new ones... so I decided to not show it at all.

Whether you have a long list, a short list, no list... some people will always make assumptions. If they want to assume then that's their notion and not my problem to solve.

Now then...if you will extend the same courtesy and humour me with a reply to something a little more inline with the original topic:

You’re at a social and someone you start chatting to seems only interested in telling you how many meets they have had this week and how lucky they are and how many meets they had the week before and how many meets they have lined up and how many more meets they can get sooooooo easily…. Honestly what do you think about this person?

"

"You boastful tart!" ... Tart that I may be, I keep getting people ask me things like "Oh such and such lady - have you played with her?"

My answer to those people (whether I've played with the persont hey ask of or not) is "Yes I know OF the person you speak - why not go say hello and the rest is up to you?" - frankly, I don't see why I have to answer the "Oh yes I have played witht em - how was it? Oh it was great.. nah it was shit.. nah, she wouldn't swallow.."

That's just wrong. She has to swallow!

so what number makes it shallow and boastful?

1 per day

1 per week

1 per month

Surely it proves they are using the site for the purpose it was intended

I mean am I for example more of a slut cos I shag 2-4 men somedays than someone who shags 1 per month?

incidently I hate someone telling me about all the long lists of meets that they have lined up week in and week out

This is why I refrain from doing it myself so I agree with you there

But I dont see it as either boastful nor shallow

Just a different way of achieving the same thing as you

"so what number makes it shallow and boastful?

1 per day

1 per week

1 per month

Surely it proves they are using the site for the purpose it was intended

I mean am I for example more of a slut cos I shag 2-4 men somedays than someone who shags 1 per month?

incidently I hate someone telling me about all the long lists of meets that they have lined up week in and week out

This is why I refrain from doing it myself so I agree with you there

But I dont see it as either boastful nor shallow

Just a different way of achieving the same thing as you "

I wouldn't call any woman a slut because she uses a swing site for meets (that's what its for!), I am however more at risk of calling a woman a wannabe/timewaster if ALL she does and has ever doen is uses the site to boost her ego while "making friends" With no intention to meet whatsoever.

One of the good things I love about this site is the diversity of its members from all walks of life.

Lony may it continue to be a fun place for like-minded non-judgemental peeps who appreciate that one's choices in life are very personal, and agree to disagree!

"

Miss,

"

Probably easier to deal with this with two responses.

In 9 years of playing and going to clubs we have never met this "person" so we cannot comment, but if we did a pinch of salt springs to mind.

If you have them why not display the verifications that say what you want about yourself and your previous encounters

"

... but if we did a pinch of salt springs to mind.

"

Thank you... we got there in the end

why didnt polo just say what she meant for once

she dont like gossipy swingers

blood out of a stone it is

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

Fuckin' excellent. Telly's shite but there's brilliant entertainment here.

Thanks all

speak the truth, say I am a stroppy cow, but I am honest all all I do is posted for others to see

I hide nothing

If people are jealous that so many people say lovely things about me, then indeed it is their problem if they think its boastful

I cannot help what people who like me say about me!!

Exactly, we are much more likely to seek a meet with people who have good feedback regarding thier social strengths than thier ability to give a great blowjob or let it brush on the floor when standing up

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Wow, can't even be civil on xmas day either on here.