FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > having a grrrrrrrrrrrrr

having a grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right im going to have a moan about this one..........

I have had so many e-mails over the last couple of days. The first thing i ask is 'have you got cam'

Out of all the mails i recieved which was about 50 only 3 had cam. WTF!

I will not have a conversation or give out msn without seeing on cam first in the chatroom because pics could be old ones or of sumone else, also the cams never lie.

Anyone else feel the same way about this?

So guys if your interested in meeting peeps in the scene get a bloody cam!!

Right grump over....its been a hard day at work haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Is this a girlie thing? We have a webcam but don't like using it (prefer real meets) and have done so with maybe three or couples just to confirm we are who we say er are.

Doesn't stop us meeting folks though

Having said that, fair-do's to you, your profile does say quite clearly 'only contact me if you have a webcam' so most likely people should learn to read and comprehend it first - at least you know who are the ones that didn't.

xxx

J&R

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its your magnifico boobies getting in the way of thier ability to read Issy LOL

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have a cam and the novelty of using it wore off ages ago. Now if people start asking me if I have one it bugs me. If they offer to switch theirs on I tell them it is up to them. If they then start saying we will if you will or pestering me to find mine and start moaning about it... I tell them to f*ck off!

We are similar to you Issy, we like cam to cam or phone contact at least in the the early stages, had so many 'couples' that are just guys, or using pics that arent theirs.

Well...... i can only comment on having had the pleasure to cam with Issy ...... and grrrrr was deffo the word !! lol xxxx mwah babe's xxxx

By *lirty14uMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Well, its deffo me in my pics.

Oh, hang on, maybe that's where I'm going wrong.... lol

"We are similar to you Issy, we like cam to cam or phone contact at least in the the early stages, had so many 'couples' that are just guys, or using pics that arent theirs."

Sluuuurp! ... give us a couple of weeks till Siren feels she's fighting fit again and we'll defo cam with yas!! .. then you can come up to 'the toon' for a merry old night lol x

"I have a cam and the novelty of using it wore off ages ago. Now if people start asking me if I have one it bugs me. If they offer to switch theirs on I tell them it is up to them. If they then start saying we will if you will or pestering me to find mine and start moaning about it... I tell them to f*ck off!"

I am similar, I don't like cam's, will never buy one. I can see its use to prove a couple is a couple, but there are other ways to do that, and other ways to prove pictures are recent.

Personally if someone asked me if i had a cam as the first question it would put me off. I'm sure it doesn't really apply to you, but it'd make me think that all they want is a quick fix. I don't find watching a woman on cam particularly exciting, I much prefer the real thing...

I for one do not play on cam or expect anyone else too, it does nothing for me, its only to verify one another and to make sure that if we meet there is sex at the end of it as wouldnt just do anyone! im not desperate.

Dont do quick fix and dont chat to the guys that do.

awwwwwww ya naughty boy! will pay ya later, in kind of course x

Naturally me amd Issy never ever played on cam - and i never alluded to that ..... being the genuine guy i am !! lol xxx Her point is entirely valid ..... not only does it prove you are genuine .... its also a matter of what you see is what you get ......unless i get out my carboard cut out of John Holmes out and wave its arms about ..... now tho - where did i put him again ??!! lol xxxx

"We are similar to you Issy, we like cam to cam or phone contact at least in the the early stages, had so many 'couples' that are just guys, or using pics that arent theirs.

Sluuuurp! ... give us a couple of weeks till Siren feels she's fighting fit again and we'll defo cam with yas!! .. then you can come up to 'the toon' for a merry old night lol x"

lol yey to 'the toon' it is!! whatever that is ha ha x

"I for one do not play on cam or expect anyone else too, it does nothing for me, its only to verify one another and to make sure that if we meet there is sex at the end of it as wouldnt just do anyone! im not desperate.

Dont do quick fix and dont chat to the guys that do. "

here here well said couldn't put it nicer

"We are similar to you Issy, we like cam to cam or phone contact at least in the the early stages, had so many 'couples' that are just guys, or using pics that arent theirs.

Sluuuurp! ... give us a couple of weeks till Siren feels she's fighting fit again and we'll defo cam with yas!! .. then you can come up to 'the toon' for a merry old night lol x"

can we come??????lol

» Add a new message to this topic