FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Broach swinging subject

Broach swinging subject

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

How would you go about broaching the subject of swinging with a vanilla couple you wanted to play with.

Steve.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Personally we would'nt,no matter how much we may fancy them or think they may be into the same things

On the other hand it may go just how you want it too

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

cor blimey i wouldnt know where to start!!!

Not for us either, fraught with danger

We think you'd be surprised how many vanilla couples are interested in swinging but just don't know how to find a way in.

The best thing is to be up front with them and tell them what you do.

Chances are they'll ask all sorts of questions,maybe even the one you want to hear.

XXXX

"Not for us either, fraught with danger "
Birds of a feather flock together so why complicate things?

"We think you'd be surprised how many vanilla couples are interested in swinging but just don't know how to find a way in.

The best thing is to be up front with them and tell them what you do.

Chances are they'll ask all sorts of questions,maybe even the one you want to hear.

And chances are they wont so we will stick to clubs and sites like this and our secret stays safe with us

XXXX"

How about inviting them along with a swinging couple for a small cosy dinner party, and see if the swinging couples can drop enough hints to see if they are interested?

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

i agree with pearl...a small cosy dinner party.....Zoe dives under the table, starts giving the guy a blowjob.....if the woman screams....its really not their thing....hope this helps.....

"i agree with pearl...a small cosy dinner party.....Zoe dives under the table, starts giving the guy a blowjob.....if the woman screams....its really not their thing....hope this helps..... "

They are going to spank you in a mo for being so rude!!!

Rea invited a friend of ours (vanila) to be phills birthday present and the rest of the conversation followed from there

This might sound really boring...but I actually like having the contrast between Vanilla friends and swingy friends....its kinda laid back and chilled having no sexual thoughts or agendas on a night out with the vanilla ones.....variety is the spice...and vanilla is a spice..(I think) xx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"How would you go about broaching the subject of swinging with a vanilla couple you wanted to play with.

Steve."

Like I say, Vanilla incidents have their place and so do swinging, and neither shall the two meet. Its like cooking a meal with vegetable oil then drinking water after the meal to wash it down - each serves a respective purpose to walk away from, but you don't go mixing the two

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

have a few drinks and drop out u went to a swinging club once to watch and see wot its all bout.Then see wot there reaction is. u might no then .

Bolton

Lol some interesting thought folks so thanks for that.

However the question was not asked with a mind to doing it i was just curious thats all

Would be fun to just mention it to a couple you had just met on holiday or something like that tho

Steve

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Lol some interesting thought folks so thanks for that.

However the question was not asked with a mind to doing it i was just curious thats all

Would be fun to just mention it to a couple you had just met on holiday or something like that tho

Steve "

We have done it! We were on holiday in Normandy and met a couple who looked lost, language wise. So we helped them out and sat, had a coffee and a chat. Of course holidays came up and we started to talk of Cap D'Agde! They had heard of it as a naturist place and started to smile. Evidently they were naturist and thought that would shock us lol

Well, we said we went every year and told them perhaps a little too much and they seemed interested. So we went the whole hog and told em what we did! We didn't play with em but we had a fantastic evening what with them asking all sorts of questions and you could see they were getting hornier and hornier...

Bet they had a damned good sex session when they got back to their caravan!

Have done it since too, but only out of UK and only after we make a judgement about how they might react... All good so far lol

Folks,

We are not the feckin Mormons and therefore we do not have a compelling need to freely spread the word.

We are a happily married couple who "swing" and in doing so meet fellow "swingers" via sites like this and clubs.

The notion of sitting with a couple of complete strangers in a vanilla situation and thinking that bragging about our "swinging life" is a natural thing to do is simply beyond us and long may that continue

Bolton

Lol what a strange way of looking at things

Taking someones religion and slagging it off aint good so please dont do it.

Maybe you think swinging is something to brag about but we dont as we only do this for fun.

We are talking about a chilled out relaxaed chat with friends but by the sounds of it you would not know anything about such things.

Get a grip FFS

Steve

"Lol what a strange way of looking at things

Taking someones religion and slagging it off aint good so please dont do it.

Maybe you think swinging is something to brag about but we dont as we only do this for fun.

We are talking about a chilled out relaxaed chat with friends but by the sounds of it you would not know anything about such things.

Get a grip FFS

Steve "

Steve,

If you feel I have "slagged off" someones religion please report this post and my profile to admin and let them deal with it.

I suspect they will see that I have used a simple analogy which causes no offence to anyone or any religion, but of course I could be wrong

As regards a relaxing chat with complete strangers on holiday we have done that lots and lots of times during our 30 years of marriage and funnily enough not once in all that time has anyone felt the need to confess their most intimate sexual secrets to us.

But to put an alternative spin on your original question if a couple of complete strangers sat with us on holiday and the conversation ended up with them telling us they were swingers we would enjoy the conversation but tell them absolutely feck all about what we get up to.

If someone is that indiscreet that they would happily tell us they swing then what are they going to tell the next bloody couple they sit down with?

I suspect something along the lines of "Guess what, we are swingers, and see that nice couple sat over there, so are they"

We meet swingers whilst at Cap D'Agde, in clubs, at parties and via sites like this.

We go on vanilla holidays to have vanilla fun and we would never do anything likely to cause offence or embarrassment

"

If someone is that indiscreet that they would happily tell us they swing then what are they going to tell the next bloody couple they sit down with?

I suspect something along the lines of "Guess what, we are swingers, and see that nice couple sat over there, so are they"

"

Mmm can see your point however we personally don't mind who knows and if we get asked which has happened many times or the topic comes up in conversation then we willingly talk about it

But as for the scenario you mentioned that certainly would not happen with us others discretion is absolutely paramount to us both

There may be many people that do that but we are not among them and do not condone that type of behaviour xx

"

Mmm can see your point however we personally don't mind who knows and if we get asked which has happened many times or the topic comes up in conversation then we willingly talk about it

But as for the scenario you mentioned that certainly would not happen with us others discretion is absolutely paramount to us both

There may be many people that do that but we are not among them and do not condone that type of behaviour xx "

We suspect that with regards to discretion the vast majority of swingers are exactly like both yourselves and us.

However there will always be the tiny minority who don't which is why we behave as we do. It's a terrible indictment having to "tar everyone with the same brush" but, as we have said on numerous occasions before, none of our family or friends have any idea what we get up to and it is our intention that it stays that way

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

As there is mention of "holidays" and "complete strangers" we will take it that the post a few up was aimed at us! I can't understand why if we tell someone that we are swingers, that we should tell on someone else? That could happen and has happened with people we met at Cap D! Doesn't matter where you are, if you are swingers, there is a danger!

Well, as you can see we did have a long conversation with them and only told them "some" of it when they expressed an interest. When the other couple said they had "heard" we filled in some gaps as we thought it likely that they had indulged.

As the conversation developed, we took it a bit further and we still thought they were at leas participants, but they weren't. No harm done and they went off happy as did we! Even gave us their address....

"As there is mention of "holidays" and "complete strangers" we will take it that the post a few up was aimed at us! I can't understand why if we tell someone that we are swingers, that we should tell on someone else? That could happen and has happened with people we met at Cap D! Doesn't matter where you are, if you are swingers, there is a danger!

Well, as you can see we did have a long conversation with them and only told them "some" of it when they expressed an interest. When the other couple said they had "heard" we filled in some gaps as we thought it likely that they had indulged.

As the conversation developed, we took it a bit further and we still thought they were at leas participants, but they weren't. No harm done and they went off happy as did we! Even gave us their address...."

I am not sure anyone has aimed anything at anyone during this discussion but I will pick up on a point you make to show why we have the mindset we have with regards to our swinging lifestyle.

Not trying to say we are right and others are wrong but simply explaining why we conduct ourselves as we do.

If we go to Cap D'Agde, Chams etc etc we will happily discuss what we enjoy with anyone who chooses to chat to us. We do this safe in the knowledge that they have no real idea as to who we are and that all those others in attendance are there for the same things as us.

If we go on a normal holiday we work on the premise that everyone else there is vanilla and as such our swinging lifestyle remains our business and no one else's.

The example you talk about is precisely why we act as we do. You have had a conversation one couple which was overheard by another couple.

In this instance it all ended very happily but what if the couple overhearing had been the stereotypical Mr and Mrs Prude.

What if they had flounced of in disgust to make a formal complaint to the tour rep and hotel staff who now have to formally investigate.

Because Mr and Mrs Prude have already met others on the holiday you and the poor innocents you are chatting with very quickly become the subject of turned heads and whispered conversations where ever you go during the rest of your holiday.

You, as confirmed swingers may not give a jot but the couple you are chatting with who probably do not swing are now "guilty as charged" for the rest of their holiday with all the potential upset that goes with that.

Folk can argue that the above scenario is highly unlikely but no one would be daft enough to suggest it could never happen.

On a vanilla holiday if a couple chatted to us about swinging in a public place where the conversation could be overheard we would politely say goodnight and move away.

If the conversation took place in a private corner with no one else around we may well sit and listen but would never ever consider revealing that we play for fear of who the other couple may be chatting to the following night.

If we want to swing we go where the swingers are and anywhere else we are simply Mr and Mrs Vanilla as thats a nice and safe option

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

could u please park up the horses! the high ones

Bolton

"As there is mention of "holidays" and "complete strangers" we will take it that the post a few up was aimed at us! I can't understand why if we tell someone that we are swingers, that we should tell on someone else? That could happen and has happened with people we met at Cap D! Doesn't matter where you are, if you are swingers, there is a danger!

As the conversation developed, we took it a bit further and we still thought they were at leas participants, but they weren't. No harm done and they went off happy as did we! Even gave us their address...."

You can rest assured that no part of this thread was aimed at anyone or even that we would indeed do it ourselves it was supposed to be a light hearted convo whilst giving other peoples thoughts on the matter. However it seems to have been rather hijacked and turned into something it was never intended to be.

Steve

» Add a new message to this topic