FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The sadness of being 7"

The sadness of being 7"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi!

More and more often, I see people on this website saying they will never consider men under 8"...

What to do if you're a very nice, fun and gifted anyway man with a 7" cock only ??? Should I just close my account then??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Just pass those people by!! 7" is more than average and you'll find many more people who don't want big anyway. Much better to have average and be good with it as many big guys think its enough to be big and it so not!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You're going to see a fair few profile with women NOT wanting humungous cocks, because some women don't like their cervix being pushed through their nose.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Focus on those who's preferences you do match rather than beat yourself up about those that you don't

Find someone who does want one that size. 5 1/2" is average for uk male supposedly

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

Allegedly the uk average is about 5 and a half inches to six inches. Only around 5% of the population are 8" or above so good luck to all those ladies looking for 8"+.

Interesting replies so far:

Wyrdwoman: Girth over size is what I always heard: glad I have both

Crystal wheels: i'm absolutely not beating myself up: it was a jokey post to start with!

PandH80: I'm not your average UK male: not a UK male and definitely above average (Irony mode: ON)

"Wyrdwoman: Girth over size is what I always heard: glad I have both "

For me, girth is ALWAYS preferable.

"Only around 5% of the population are 8" or above so good luck to all those ladies looking for 8"+. "

We're not hard to find.

Here and there

"Wyrdwoman: Girth over size is what I always heard: glad I have both

For me, girth is ALWAYS preferable. "

Out of interest, what is a good girth?

It's often said that girth is preferable but it's not often followed up with a number.

"Only around 5% of the population are 8" or above so good luck to all those ladies looking for 8"+. "

Kewl!!!

I'm the Elite muahaha!

Ben

No point worrying about it you cannot change it. If at meets someone had bigger cock tho not happened yet would just carry on as nowt can be done.

It's often said that girth is preferable but it's not often followed up with a number. "

Cos I don't carry a tape measure and don't have a penis to compare it to. Hang on, I'll have a guess......

6 to 7" circumference. 2" diameter.

Here and there

"Only around 5% of the population are 8" or above so good luck to all those ladies looking for 8"+.

Kewl!!!

I'm the Elite muahaha!

Ben "

Show off!

Also, found out the girth thing. It's 4.7 - 5.1 inches.

Can't do deep throat on men too big

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi!

More and more often, I see people on this website saying they will never consider men under 8"...

What to do if you're a very nice, fun and gifted anyway man with a 7" cock only ??? Should I just close my account then?? "

I wouldn't consider someone under 4ft 10.

I think 8" limit is a asking a lot

Girth wins over length anyday

2" seems to be the sign of a good girth to me....

tripodius: I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough in my first message: I was only trying to be funny while noticing the development of the "over 8" segregation"

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

It's often said that girth is preferable but it's not often followed up with a number.

Cos I don't carry a tape measure and don't have a penis to compare it to. Hang on, I'll have a guess......

6 to 7" circumference. 2" diameter. "

You don't carry a tape measure?? Call yourself a swinger???

I always have my 5m "power tape" to hand, but it's a bit difficult bending the metal tape round the penis sometimes - and if I forget to press the lock button, the roll back has caused some accidents that were a bit difficult to explain in A&E (and knocked an inch or two off the poor sod's member!)

I always have my 5m "power tape" to hand, but it's a bit difficult bending the metal tape round the penis sometimes - and if I forget to press the lock button, the roll back has caused some accidents that were a bit difficult to explain in A&E (and knocked an inch or two off the poor sod's member!) "

Ooooh, I crossed me legs in sympathy there!

I know. I am a poor swinger as I forget to take tape measure, Sky remote, AND an can of Lynx with me.

Here and there

I always have my 5m "power tape" to hand, but it's a bit difficult bending the metal tape round the penis sometimes - and if I forget to press the lock button, the roll back has caused some accidents that were a bit difficult to explain in A&E (and knocked an inch or two off the poor sod's member!)

Ooooh, I crossed me legs in sympathy there!

I know. I am a poor swinger as I forget to take tape measure, Sky remote, AND an can of Lynx with me."

Too swinger tip:

Always carry a length of string with knots at the six and eight inch mark, that way you can quickly determine if a cock is big enough and if not give them the boot!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Lie and say it's 8" if it's that much bother. U doubt people actually measure it when they meet

Just picked up on this ...nowt wrong in 7" ok so chill out and enjoy the rides

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman  over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Alternatively measure your own hand! Mine is 7 inches fingertip to wrist, and yes! I do use it as a rule....

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Lie and say it's 8" if it's that much bother. U doubt people actually measure it when they meet"

"Lie and say it's 8" if it's that much bother. U doubt people actually measure it when they meet"

I'll start claiming my cocks 9 inches then

wouldnt worry about it

"Allegedly the uk average is about 5 and a half inches to six inches. Only around 5% of the population are 8" or above so good luck to all those ladies looking for 8"+. "

The UK average dropped due to the large infux of populations from Asian counties after the 1950's.. You can all call me racist if you want it's still true.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Until I started swinging I had no idea the average was 5-5 1/2 inches.....

Always had way above average, so imagine my disappointment

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

"Until I started swinging I had no idea the average was 5-5 1/2 inches.....

Always had way above average, so imagine my disappointment "

Glad it's not just me then

N

some of the men i meet dont have any cock pics so i have no idea what size they are.

your a nice looking young man so you should be thankful for that.

have met a couple of men who said to me they thought their willys werent very big, but i thought they were.

its not how big they are, but how hard they are.

"Hi!

What to do if you're a very nice, fun and gifted anyway man with a 7" cock only ??? Should I just close my account then?? "

Speaking as one of the seven club myself I wouldn't worry. True the folk who want the long potions are out of the equation, but you can fit the requirements odd those who don't want a short one and those who don't want an absolute monster....which probably make up the biggest portion of the site!

And like _yrdwoman said a lot of ladies prefer a girthy prong....which delights me no end!

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"You're going to see a fair few profile with women NOT wanting humungous cocks, because some women don't like their cervix being pushed through their nose. "

Okay... thank you for that visual

As your average guy plus the odd inch on a good day and a half decent level of fitness, I always take women's cock size requirements with a pinch of salt.

I mean, say, if a guy has a three foot beer gut and suffers from explosive IBS then I don't suppose a skinny 8 inches will do much to satisfy. It's about as pointless as me demanding a maximum measured internal diameter of whatever.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"Hi!

Don't worry about it. To be honest, it comes down to how you use it as well as your other appendages and physical attributes.

Good luck.

everyone is different, cock size, tit size arse size ....

someone for everyone so stop whining and smile n get on with it

"Hi!

Buy a new tape measure?

Tbh, I never complained about my cock size (and no one ever did neither )

Anyway, I never based my vision of myself or my vision of sex on this sole attribute!!

(how to sneakily make everyone understand that I'm a good licker too )

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I've never measured mine,but it always satisfies me.

"Hi!

As many others have said, don't get fixated with what others have (or claim to have) - concentrate on what YOU have got and, more importantly, what you can do with it! My partner has met a guy with a sub-5" cock who can make her cum and squirt better than I can with mine!!! It's ALL about technique with him - and Boy! has he got it!!

Have met quite a few guys over the years with 8, 9, 10 inches and more - and most will tell you it's NOT the 'Holy Grail' most guys think it is.... Everything has it's down side.... remember that...

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I'll be honest I've never measured mine either and won't because its just pointless

An ex did measure it because she thought it would be a laugh but I don't know how accurate she did it, could be wrong either way!

If someone's interested I send them a pic for them to see if I 'measure up'! That's probably a lot more useful than a quoted figure on a profile with no evidence to back it up

One should make the most of one's assets and stop comparing with other people, gents and ladies alike.

By *otwifeguyMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I once met a couple , and they actually insisted on measuring it , before we got down to it . She said ifo they didn't make the requirement she specified in capital letters on there profile , they actually sent them packing ..... LOL

I'm a 'comfortable' 8" as my ex put it haha, always been happy with what I've got (especially as I'm a short arse) but it has hurt a partner before. Like they say, it's not the size, it's the motion in the ocean :D

perhapse closing your account would be good , not because you don't have 8incock but if you think size is everything you may as well leave?

there are plenty of meets for us small guys too

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"You're going to see a fair few profile with women NOT wanting humungous cocks, because some women don't like their cervix being pushed through their nose. "

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Lie and say it's 8" if it's that much bother. U doubt people actually measure it when they meet

I once met a couple , and they actually insisted on measuring it , before we got down to it . She said ifo they didn't make the requirement she specified in capital letters on there profile , they actually sent them packing ..... LOL "

Blimey!... I'd be tempted to whip out a set of vernier calipers and measure her girth.

"Hi!

just look for women who dont have bucket fannies

Im not looking for big, just a average nice guy who wants to meet and will turn up

"Im not looking for big, just a average nice guy who wants to meet and will turn up"

And they are much more difficult to find than men over 8"!

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"just look for women who dont have bucket fannies "

"Im not looking for big, just a average nice guy who wants to meet and will turn up"

... Hi! :D

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"Im not looking for big, just a average nice guy who wants to meet and will turn up

And they are much more difficult to find than men over 8"! "

Am i allowed to say i tick both boxes then?

Once again: it was a joke to start with.... (I feel like I'm repeating myself )

I don't care about the size of my cock (I'm probably the only man in the world who didn't bother measuring!!): the only thing I care about is having fun and pleasing the person I'm with whichever way works...

By *lyce and Mister MCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Too true! Love 5-7 " can deep throat that bad boy

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

How did you know it was 7'' if you didn't measure it? It might be 6 or 8!!!

I've been said I was probably 7 by the people I've been with... (definitely not 8: I know how long is 8"!!)

For what I know, 6, 7, 8.... it doesn't matter as long as you know what to do with it!!

Tie weights to it then drop them out the bedroom window...

I do that but I can cos I live in a ground floor flat

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Tie weights to it then drop them out the bedroom window...

I do that but I can cos I live in a ground floor flat "

If I lived above you I'd drop weights out my window too.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Tie weights to it then drop them out the bedroom window...

I do that but I can cos I live in a ground floor flat

If I lived above you I'd drop weights out my window too. "

Getting 2 swords tangled with rope is risky, I'd avoid that idea if I was you

By *otwifeguyMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Mmmm almost as rare as a reply from a single woman !!!!

7" is enough for me

have tried a 9" but he hurt me lol

» Add a new message to this topic