FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > jealousy

jealousy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are both happy with our swinging lifestyle as a couple due to the fact that we only have occassional and carefully chosen meets.

was often wondering though if any other couples ever experience jealousy issues?

couples that play alone especially must feel some anxiety etc when partner goes to a meet.

just curious is all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ekyllandHydeCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We haven't experienced jealously between ourselves but we had a meet with this couple and she stopped it about 10 minutes into the fun. She said she had suddenly got jealous. Shame as was having fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Experienced it with couples when I used to meet them on my own as a single bi female for mff. Sadly I think some ladies just go along with it to fulfil their partners fantasy then don't like the reality of being touched by another woman or the man playing with another female. Ms

Exactly why I'm not keen on playing with couples as a single male

i think its human nature for most people to feel slightly jealous sometimes, not all the time though.

my hubby was excited about me meeting other men after i had first mentioned it, even though i wasnt sure if i realy wanted to at first.

he doesnt get jealous when i meet other men even if they are young and good looking, we know each other so well being married for 30 years, we dont take it that seriously.

he has been a bit jealous at times though, mainly if a man wants to see me too often, over stays his welcome or keeps texting me.

he knows he doesnt need to worry now though because i get bored with people very quickly.

Experienced it once between a couple I soon left

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"i think its human nature for most people to feel slightly jealous sometimes, not all the time though.

my hubby was excited about me meeting other men after i had first mentioned it, even though i wasnt sure if i realy wanted to at first.

he doesnt get jealous when i meet other men even if they are young and good looking, we know each other so well being married for 30 years, we dont take it that seriously.

he has been a bit jealous at times though, mainly if a man wants to see me too often, over stays his welcome or keeps texting me.

he knows he doesnt need to worry now though because i get bored with people very quickly."

By *aveandSue1Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Never had a minutes jealousy with anyone we've played with.

Don't see how this could work if there's any sense of jealousy or regret afterwards.

Anybody prone to being jealous ought to steer clear as surely storing up serious relationship problems.

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

Never had any jealousy at all.

However I think it depends on emotional investment - playing with real life friends would be very different and potentially more dangerous

By *exyhornycplCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

jealousy is not emotion I have experienced very often and never in my swinging life, however my OH, does experience it and actually enjoys the feeling, he encourages me to make him feel jealous and uses it as a positive emotion not an negative one. He says it makes him feel hornier, as previously said not something I understand but it works for him, so I will continue to make him as jealous as possible xx

"Exactly why I'm not keen on playing with couples as a single male"

In case the woman gets jealous?!

I can imagin peaple do get jelous but with couples i think as long as you give each other the atention and love each needs then it cancels out the jelousy its team work and lots of love

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I guess it can happen but for me I get turned on and provided no one is left feeling excluded it's all fun.

I expect honesty and open-ness - my man knows i love him and when we've played it's added to later intimacy between us two. It somewhow makes our connection even stronger.

"I guess it can happen but for me I get turned on and provided no one is left feeling excluded it's all fun.

I expect honesty and open-ness - my man knows i love him and when we've played it's added to later intimacy between us two. It somewhow makes our connection even stronger."

I totaly agree

Had a meet with a couple fairly recently where they wanted someone who would play with both parties and not just her. A good 3hrs into the meet she left the room - I asked where she had gone and he said she was just getting a drink. Thought nothing of it till she came back in and told me to leave...have had a fair bit of grief from her and had to involve the police too. I'm quite new to playing with couples and my other 3 experiences have been fantastic but I must admit it's made me very wary of playing with couples going forward as I don't want that hassle again

Our playing had usually been me having all the fun and the OH watching.

Anyhow the first time we did a full couple swap I completely threw my toys out of the pram and had a hissy fit. I know it was hypocritical and I know I had no right but my womanly green Godess made her diva appearance and I couldn't help it!!!

It took me a few days to calm down and now I feel stupid and wrong for feeling the way I did and for putting the OH through a really confusing few days.

I'm happy to say I've got over myself !! Lol

E

Jealousy is the outward display of an insecurity its not an emotion in its own right, so if you have a partner who displays signs of jealousy, its important to have a conversation to identify the real insecurity and deal with that.

we have never experienced being jealous but have been with couples that have been and it was very awkward. we love and trust eachother completley and the main part of swinging for us is watching eachother. we do it seperate also and we find it a huge turn on. i dont think swinging is right for you if your jealous. xxx

we did once in a club.

we started speaking to a couple,she was hot to trot and he was an ugly fucker.the woman started sucking my cock and nik hit the roof.no way was she taking one for the team that night

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I was in a club a few years ago as a single male. A couple started to play on the seats and after watching for a while I asked if i could join in. A positive reply so I was between her legs licking her as she was leant against him and he was playing with her boobs.

As she was on the verge of cumming he forcefully shoved my head off her and pretty aggressively asked what the F**k I was doing before storming off, her in tow and she apologising profusely while trying to grab her knickers off the floor.

Apparantly the guy had something of a reputation for getting jealous if someone made his lady cum, which was confirmed by a few couples and some singles who had seen what had happened.

I was left wondering if her knickers should have had a jealousy health warning on them...

I experienced it with a couple. She was very nice and I thought we all got on well. I think it was too much for him though and we never met again.

Its understandable really as in some ways it is nature you are fighting against to have casual sex with others whilst in a relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic