FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the cap france

the cap france

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owdown and dirty OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester an North Wales Snowdonia Wales

hi everyone we want to visit the cap d in france but it realy is like plaiting fog we want to drive and book somewere to stay so if anyone can tell us how far any telefone no if they have been any tips we would be realy gratefull xxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

PM us an email address and I will reply with an email I have sent out to quite a few folk now who have found it useful.

Cant send it on here as the site deletes all the links.

To be honest its more expesive to frive than fly!

Costs on the motorway are 190 euros in tolls. Calais to the cap is 10 hors solid driving @ 80-90mph. Hotels on route can vary but its prob 40-50 euros a night. Plus meals & fuel. Direct flights to Beziers from Bristol/Luton are from £4.00!! Most we paid was £50.We go 7/8 times a year so can speak with some experience on it - we have a place there!

"To be honest its more expesive to frive than fly!

Costs on the motorway are 190 euros in tolls. Calais to the cap is 10 hors solid driving @ 80-90mph. Hotels on route can vary but its prob 40-50 euros a night. Plus meals & fuel. Direct flights to Beziers from Bristol/Luton are from £4.00!! Most we paid was £50.We go 7/8 times a year so can speak with some experience on it - we have a place there!

"

What these guys dont know about the Cap etc is almost certainly not worth knowing so take heed folks

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"To be honest its more expesive to frive than fly!

What these guys dont know about the Cap etc is almost certainly not worth knowing so take heed folks "

On the other side of the coin, we drive because we love the drive down and take two days over it and stop where we like. We only ever stop at etap hotels (35-40euros) as they are good value and we eat where it takes our fancy! We also drive down the Western side of France, not through Lyon/Dijon. Tolls are cheaper that way and the road is fantastic. Also get to see that fantastic Millau Viaduct.

When we get there, we also have a car to use and do spend time looking around, driving into the mountains for pic sessions and nipping off to see friends. We can load the car up with whatever we like and bring back whatever we like too. Mrs R likes to take all her sexy stuff, so we take three suitcases for a trip to a naturist place??? lol

The one time we did fly, there were delays and we were at the airport for 8 hours. Our transfer was late and on the way home, we had delays due to the French ATC staff on strike! We also left our car at the airport and that cost enough...

But each to their own and I can understand why people fly. Just love the drive and the freedom we have to travel when we get there...

Whatever you choose, we are sure you will have a great time. If you need driving info, drop us mail with an email addy.. Enjoy!

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

If you're heading down the Atlantic coast Montalivet is a good place to spend a couple of days. Great naturist beaches and it gives you the chance to work on your tan and get acclimatised to gentler heat before hitting the Med.

If you have a bit more time to spare on the journey south - Carcassonne is unmissable.

Just pricing our travel plans.

It's about 150 pounds with Ryan Air from Bristol to Bezier, flight time about 1 hour 40 (Bezier Airport to the Cap is about 20 minutes)

Parking at Bristol for a week is under 50 pounds

A weeks car hire at Bezier was about 170 pounds last year and appears to be roughly the same this year.

Not sure how this stacks up price wise against driving down, something we would love to do, but if we fly we only need 7 days holiday to have 7 days in resort

Would like to meet up with other brits in the Cap in July, yet to arrange a date, any idea's on the best date to choose.

World Cup is mid June to mid July so that might help with your decision making process.

Been twice in June and once in Sep and all 3 were great visits. Check the dates of the French National hols as we are led to believe it gets very busy then but not sure if thats a good or bad thing really

er...guess

Almost the whole of August is a holiday in France and the roads become incredibly busy.

Do the Brits just meet up accidently or is there a place where they are normally found.

er...guess

"Do the Brits just meet up accidently or is there a place where they are normally found. "

Jonny Wokkers Bar is a popular haunt.

ok will try that, cant beat hot weather to increase the randyness factor.

Wokkers is a popular Brit bar although all nationalities do get in there, Mrs B met a very nice Belgian guy in there

We also met others to chat to in the 1664 Bar in the Heliopolis complex and also the Melrose Bar and other bars etc around the camp, us Brits do seem to get everywhere

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We like going at the back end of June, hot enough and not totally crowded.

Have no interest in football so will have to suffer World Cup, but was there 4 years ago when it was on and a great atmosphere with all the rival supporters, dead friendly tho.

J & S

er...guess

A Geordie who doesn't like football? That must be a first

"A Geordie who doesn't like football? That must be a first "

No teams worth talking about in that part of the country so not that much of a suprise

anybody going to the cap in july to show us the sites

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Just pricing our travel plans.

It's about 150 pounds with Ryan Air from Bristol to Bezier, flight time about 1 hour 40 (Bezier Airport to the Cap is about 20 minutes)

A weeks car hire at Bezier was about 170 pounds last year and appears to be roughly the same this year.

Not sure how this stacks up price wise against driving down, something we would love to do, but if we fly we only need 7 days holiday to have 7 days in resort "

Allo mate... It is still cheaper than driving down, it cost us about £300 in total not including hotels. That was in a 3ltr BMW diesel. Deisel prices are about 1/3rd cheaper if you get it from the likes of Champion/Leclerc/Auchan supermarkets.

The advantage for us is the journey which we love and well worth taking a couple of days extra holiday and having a familiar car on unfamiliar roads.

But I'll tell ya wot, the biggest advantage is defo being able to bring back not only what we took, but also what the delightful Mrs R buys!!! lo

"Just pricing our travel plans.

Not sure how this stacks up price wise against driving down, something we would love to do, but if we fly we only need 7 days holiday to have 7 days in resort

Allo mate... It is still cheaper than driving down, it cost us about £300 in total not including hotels. That was in a 3ltr BMW diesel. Deisel prices are about 1/3rd cheaper if you get it from the likes of Champion/Leclerc/Auchan supermarkets.

The advantage for us is the journey which we love and well worth taking a couple of days extra holiday and having a familiar car on unfamiliar roads.

But I'll tell ya wot, the biggest advantage is defo being able to bring back not only what we took, but also what the delightful Mrs R buys!!! lo "

We would love to drive however it's 860 miles each way from here and in a 2 seat Merc that does just under 30 mpg that in itself is gonna sting

Know what you mean about luggage etc as we go Ryan Air and only take a carry on bag each. Bit of a squeeze but we manage however there is definitely no room for any extras etc

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

As regards luggage and flying.

As you know can't take shampoo and stuff in hand luggage, so we take a hold-all to put in the hold going there. This contains all the liquids and cheap airbeds etc. We also put a few of our clothes in. We put most of our stuff in the cabin baggage (know it won't go missing).

Coming back we dump the hold-all and any remaining toiletries, the airbeds get dumped and just return with the cabin bags stuffed full of the good stuff we don't want to dump.

J & S

" As regards luggage and flying.

As you know can't take shampoo and stuff in hand luggage, so we take a hold-all to put in the hold going there. This contains all the liquids and cheap airbeds etc. We also put a few of our clothes in. We put most of our stuff in the cabin baggage (know it won't go missing).

Coming back we dump the hold-all and any remaining toiletries, the airbeds get dumped and just return with the cabin bags stuffed full of the good stuff we don't want to dump.

J & S"

To put a bag in the hold on Ryan air costs 15 quid each way so we only ever take hand luggage as we hate giving the pikey feckers a penny more than we have to.

Mrs B's outfits for the week, casual clothes, lap top etc all fit into the two small suitcases although it's a squeeze.

We decant shampoo etc into 100 ml containers which easily last us all week and Mrs B gets daily disposables instead of her usual contact lens and fluids etc

We stop at the Hyper U on the way from Bezier Airport to the Cap and, as well as getting a weeks worth of groceries and booze we buy a couple of beach mats and a beach umbrella for about 20 Euro's.

Check in is online so the airport is a piece of cake so all in all it's a very simple journey

we were wondering when does the session start we have two weeks in march which we would like to use there ? anyone help with dates

er...guess

"we were wondering when does the session start we have two weeks in march which we would like to use there ? anyone help with dates

"

The site is open all year round, indeed some folk live there 12 months of the year.

I doubt it'll be very busy in March. I'm not even sure many of the shops, bars and clubs will be open. It should be a good bit warmer that it is in the UK.

The swinging scene goes on all year its just not so busy! There are quiet a lot of clubs which are open but not necessarily on the naturist complex -which in March & Oct onwards can look a little sad in comparison to the main season. But there are opportunities to have fun - some are Nightclub venues & some are sauna venues. Agde has 3 clubs open all year & Beziers has 2. If you want info google swingatcapdagde tells u about the scene or email us.

Gill & Nige x

For those who dont want to drive we know a couple (eng) who are swingers who do a taxi service to clubs etc

Tourist Tax

Just to let you know 2010 tax is 1.05 euros per day per person. So best find out if its included or extra

G&N

By *otswoldMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I know posted this last October, but perhaps it is new to some.

There are three possible rail routes to that part of the French Mediterranean coast west of Montpellier. They are, by day, Eurostar & TGV via Lille and Eurostar & TGV via Paris or, overnight, Eurostar & Corail Lunéa via Paris. Both Eurostar and the TGV run on dedicated routes at about 300 KPH. All three are comparable from the point of view of price and, in September 2009, I paid £114 return for an over-60 advance ticket.

Going via Lille is certainly the most civilised and would be my preferred option where it not for a problem in getting from Gloucestershire to St Pancras by 08:30 in order to check in for a 9am Eurostar. At Lille this connects with the TGV to Montpellier. The TGV then continues as a stopping train along the coast as far as the Spanish border near Perpignan. There is an abbreviated timetable at http://www.seat61.com/France.htm#Perpignan but it does not list all the station stops such as Agde. As far as I am concerned, daytime travel via Paris has little to recommend it because it involves a change of terminus (Gare du Nord to Gare de Lyon). For some unknown reason "Rail Europe" (the booking agent I have always used) will try to route you that way unless you specifically ask for an alternative.

Overnight travel in France is neither as convenient nor as comfortable as TGV. But if one regards a day of holiday spent travelling as a day wasted, there is compensation to be found in arriving early in the morning and being on the beach by 10am. Having n+1 days on the beach for n nights in the accommodation is worth it. There is a useful Eurostar connection that leaves St Pancras at 16:25. It gives you plenty of time to cross Paris by Metro to Gare Austerlitz and have supper before catching the Corail Lunéa just before 10pm. Admittedly, Corail Lunéa is not as exotic as it may sound. What you get is either 6 bunks (2nd class) or 4 bunks (1st class) in a mixed sex shared compartment, there is not a great deal of luggage space. Because of this I go for a top bunk, it gives me a private shelf (over the top of the corridor) on which to park my bags.

Arrival at Narbonne is just after 06:15 and my personal choice is to have a coffee, a croque monsieur and a croissant before catching the local train to Agde (30 minutes - 6€). As far as local rail travel is concerned, the received wisdom is to book by Internet while in the UK, pay in Euros and collect the ticket when you get to Paris. What you are supposed to do is key a code number into a yellow machine of forbidding appearance. I chicken out and smile sweetly at the lady behind the ticket desk at Austerlitz.

For the local travel, I use http://www.tgv-europe.com/. It provides an English language translation interface to the SNCF web site. The next time that I travel, I am determined to use that site for the whole journey. But then I say that every time! Of course, if your French is good enough, you could do it all by Internet at the SNCF site.

hi to everyone who as answered our forum post we have just checked it and we will be sending some emails to peeps we are going to go and was wandering about cutting the cost and car sharing thinking of the enviroment lol any one got any thoughts xxxxxxxx

Cheltenham

"... thinking of the environment lol any one got any thoughts xxxxxxxx"

Take the train?

er...guess

"hi to everyone who as answered our forum post we have just checked it and we will be sending some emails to peeps we are going to go and was wandering about cutting the cost and car sharing thinking of the enviroment lol any one got any thoughts xxxxxxxx"

There was a post on here last year (I can't find it) from someone who was taking a people carrier (I might be making that buit up) type thingy and had seats s/he wished to fill. Might be happening again.

We drove thee last summer and it cast us with petrol and accom almosst £1000.00 fly and relax, i wont drive again, but the place is wicked funnnn.

thanks for the messages anyone have any thing else let us know xxxx

Couldn't agree more, but if you have the time its nice to wander through France.........

But the resort is great, but there are some brilliant clubs off the complex which are well worth visiting.

There is a new fetish club opened in Port Ambonne when we were there in Oct., but haven't tried it - Yet lol

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

Hi, we have just booked with Pengfrance who were very helpful both by email and telephone. Going 14 - 21 Aug, first time away for a whole week without the kids!!!! yipee!!!

Only managed a quick look last yr when on the beach next to the area, left daughter (13yrs) on beach reading her book and took a wander along the beach!!

Not sure whether flying or driving yet, as flights from bristol to beziers have gone up in price!!!!

So if anyone else going around that time give us a shout.

Lorraine & Bob xx

I can advise you that the road tolls on French motorways were 160 euros return from Calais to Junction 34 on the A9(Cap). You can do it in 10 hours - thats pretty much non-stop doing 80 - 85 MPH.

Be aware that the French are now check speed between toll booths time /distance gives speed - a German Porsche was pulled at Lyon - Flashing lights alert the police. So just be aware! (might have just been for xmas period).

whats it actually like there? read a few things about the place .I mean the sex side of it not the view

Its a place every swinger should visit before they die!

Its everything you would want sex wise - it caters for all aspects.

"Hi, we have just booked with Pengfrance who were very helpful both by email and telephone. Going 14 - 21 Aug, first time away for a whole week without the kids!!!! yipee!!!

Only managed a quick look last yr when on the beach next to the area, left daughter (13yrs) on beach reading her book and took a wander along the beach!!

Not sure whether flying or driving yet, as flights from bristol to beziers have gone up in price!!!!

So if anyone else going around that time give us a shout.

Lorraine & Bob xx"

Booked Bristol to Bezier last week, Jun 4 to 14th for 125 pounds for the two of us return

By *azel1954Couple  over a year ago

Blandford

Have also booked a flight from Bristol on 3 July - 24 July, can share lift to to Cap D'Agde if anyone else on same flight.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

I see that the majority of posts here are from cpls. Do they cater for single guys???

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

sorry if this has been asked but wich airline fly from east mids and how far is the cap from the airport ?

flights to beziers from bristol or stansted to montpellier......beziers is much nearer to cap about 16 miles, approx 42 miles from montpellier. hope this helps

Cheltenham

Beziers airport is the nearest but both Perpignan and Montpellier are only a short rail journey away.

Cheltenham

for PzMale: There can be few other places where a guy of my age can get a lucky fuck - and that was without a word spoken (we had no language in common)!

penzance

"for PzMale: There can be few other places where a guy of my age can get a lucky fuck - and that was without a word spoken (we had no language in common)! "

Thx for that sounds like a fun place to be

there are some clubs who do cater for single males or who cater for greedy girls depending on your preference. There are 2 in Agde - a short distnce from the complex. There are another 10 clubs within an hour which are more sauna type - but aslo cateer for singles!

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"for PzMale: There can be few other places where a guy of my age can get a lucky fuck - and that was without a word spoken (we had no language in common)! "

Yep, especially if you are gay, you'll be fighting them off. (I nearly put "beating them off" but thought better of it)

I got 3 unsolicited proposals there, alas, all from geezers. Hitting it off with the opposite sex is just as hard work there as anywhere else, don't go there thinking it's an easy-going shagfest, unless you almost trap your massive cock in the Ferrari door every time you step out of it, that might help.

Of course, I'm no oil painting, so maybe that was my problem!

Oh, and take plenty of cash for the clubs in the complex - 75 euros was the average entrance price for a single bloke, and that was at the very end of the season in late September.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

[Removed by poster at 17/02/10 15:02:23]

Cap d'Agde is the best place in the world for Swinging couples to go. No ifs, no buts, no maybe's. It has everything you could possibly want - and more - in abundance - and is quite simply the dogs bollocks.

EXAMPLE - Sunday afternoon foam party at La Glamour (20 euro entry per couple). 500+ couples totally naked, pumping music, foam everywhere, people fucking everywhere - like a scene from the best porno fil you ever saw - except is is real.

penzance

"for PzMale: There can be few other places where a guy of my age can get a lucky fuck - and that was without a word spoken (we had no language in common)!

Yep, especially if you are gay, you'll be fighting them off. (I nearly put "beating them off" but thought better of it)

I got 3 unsolicited proposals there, alas, all from geezers. Hitting it off with the opposite sex is just as hard work there as anywhere else, don't go there thinking it's an easy-going shagfest, unless you almost trap your massive cock in the Ferrari door every time you step out of it, that might help.

Of course, I'm no oil painting, so maybe that was my problem!

Oh, and take plenty of cash for the clubs in the complex - 75 euros was the average entrance price for a single bloke, and that was at the very end of the season in late September."

Hmmmmmmmmm as a swingle you've really put me off. Happy swinging you cpls

Cheltenham

If you are a single then don't bother with the clubs. The good ones are couples only, the others are too expensive and have too many singles. There is an area of the beach (the locals call it La Plage Libertine) where it all happens and there is hardly enough space between the towels to pass through.

Get to know a few people beforehand, be patient, be polite and you can't go wrong.

Hey everyone - flights are back on now the ash has settled - some great deals 2 ppl from bristol to beziers £40 in May/June no extras - good old Ryanair - may have taken a hammering lately but to the cap they are No 1 Choice!

» Add a new message to this topic