FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Opinions from couples

Opinions from couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, the last few day i've been looking for a meet. I spoke to a few couples who wanted to meet but would not chat to me on the phone. I find this strange, especially as I would have to travel over 30 miles to meet one couple.

What are couples opinions on this, I personally always like to chat on phone before a meet, so I can get an idea of what the people are like.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont know why they wouldny want to chat on the phone or skype or whatever first.

We would always chat first, so ya, it seems a bit odd to me

"Dont know why they wouldny want to chat on the phone or skype or whatever first.

We would always chat first, so ya, it seems a bit odd to me"

Thank you, it raised my supspicions too.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

i have a cpls profile on here with my fb/Dom and if we are organising anything he gives his number for group and gang bangs but if its fem/ cpls then i give mine even if it is more difficult for me to speak on the phone family etc, i manage to find five minutes to verify the fact that i and the OP are in fact female x

We're always happy to chat on the phone early on and it's one of our filtering mechanisms. If someone is reluctant to chat on the phone it rings alarm bells with us and we certainly wouldn't go out of our way to meet them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we never chat on the phone and no ones ever questioned us on it.

By *its_n_piecesCouple  over a year ago

we had a strange scenario with a couple where they were insiting to chat fem to fem on the phone. we told them that we prefered if we chatted via webcam (they told us that they did have a webcam etc.) and they instantly got really nasty insisting we gave them our phone number, which we weren't prepared to do especially seeing as how abusive they became. made us wonder what they had to hide to be honest and it really put us off the idea of giving out our number to what amounts to complete strangers from a site full of perverts lol ......

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"we had a strange scenario with a couple where they were insiting to chat fem to fem on the phone. we told them that we prefered if we chatted via webcam (they told us that they did have a webcam etc.) and they instantly got really nasty insisting we gave them our phone number, which we weren't prepared to do especially seeing as how abusive they became. made us wonder what they had to hide to be honest and it really put us off the idea of giving out our number to what amounts to complete strangers from a site full of perverts lol ...... "

I wouldn't like to give out my number but would be happy to chat on cam, which is better because you can see as well as hear who you are speaking to...and who doesn't have access to a webcam these days?

We use a sim for meets as wouldnt give out our regular numbers either.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"we never chat on the phone and no ones ever questioned us on it. "

same here.Our veris and high number of pics show a:we're a cpl and b:we play

(susie)

Always chat on cam first mobiles or land line ar for family or friends otherwise we could have physcos ringing at all times or trace adress

By *tu and ChezCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

We never chat on the phone and never had any problems i hate talking on phone I'm more of a text than a talker kind of person anyways.

By *lay2018Couple  over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

"and it really put us off the idea of giving out our number to what amounts to complete strangers from a site full of perverts lol ...... "

Sim cards are free and phones are cheap. You should get yourself an extra phone just for newbies untill you get to know them

We never chat on the phone. Wife is quite shy of it and unless you do speaker phone it's difficult and awkward for couples to speak to each other. We have veris and pics so that convinces most people. It's just our preference that everyone can present themselves better face to face and we feel more comfortable with that. Maybe if we didn't have veris it would be different.

Are you originally from Coventry ?

If not, say so in your profile

It was probably the thought of your accent that put them off

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Very rarely do phone or text. We have plenty of pics and varies so hope that is usually enough.

Have seen one couple asking people to bring some form of ID with themso they know for sure they are who they say they are!!

"We use a sim for meets as wouldnt give out our regular numbers either.

"

Safe also best way

"Ok, the last few day i've been looking for a meet. I spoke to a few couples who wanted to meet but would not chat to me on the phone. I find this strange, especially as I would have to travel over 30 miles to meet one couple.

What are couples opinions on this, I personally always like to chat on phone before a meet, so I can get an idea of what the people are like."

I was on this site a few years ago and I met a couple first by message then webcam then meet then BJ , fuck

Then they gave me their phone numbers. That's the way I think it should be.

"Always chat on cam first mobiles or land line ar for family or friends otherwise we could have physcos ringing at all times or trace adress "

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Insist on phone chat, it works for both parties and establishes by tone of conversation if all are compatible and connect. Were they verified as a gen couple ?

Again as you can see its pretty much a 50/50 split on forums as to what people expect want on here as regards proof. We will never give out our numbers any more due to problems in the past same as email. We think its easy enough to do everything through fab initial contact through message then happy to say hello in chat on cam so everyone can see both of us together. If anyone demands our number then we just move on.

We won't chat on the phone to people before we meet. There is no need to plus we just don't like talking on the phone. We do give out our number just before the meet incase they get lost so can phone for directions but that's it

we always insist on phone contact first.

With webcams always ask for them to make a sign with the date on or ask them to raise right hand and touch chin at same time.

We've had people use recordings online, sad really

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

We'd always chat on cam.....no hiding behind fake or 10 year old photos then.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

If its a profile for a single female or cpl with no verifs, we always ask for some form of proof that they are in fact what they claim to be, and I have offered our number out numerous times. About 90% of the time they come up with some excuse as to why they can't, or wont ring, even when I say they can ring at a time suitable for them, withhold their number etc. One easy way to out the fakers.

"Ok, the last few day i've been looking for a meet. I spoke to a few couples who wanted to meet but would not chat to me on the phone. I find this strange, especially as I would have to travel over 30 miles to meet one couple.

What are couples opinions on this, I personally always like to chat on phone before a meet, so I can get an idea of what the people are like."

If someone won't chat on the phone or on cam then its thanks and bye for us as any genuine couple wouldn't have a problem doing so.

What are couples opinions on this, I personally always like to chat on phone before a meet, so I can get an idea of what the people are like.

If someone won't chat on the phone or on cam then its thanks and bye for us as any genuine couple wouldn't have a problem doing so. "

Exactly!

If someone won't chat on the phone or on cam then its thanks and bye for us as any genuine couple wouldn't have a problem doing so. "

We won't phone as find it quite uncomfortable (more texters in day2day life as someone else has said) but we are genuine as our verifications show......To say any genuine couple wouldn't have a problem with it is a load of bollocks!!!

» Add a new message to this topic