FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ever wondered !!!!!!!!!!

Ever wondered !!!!!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ever wondered if any people you meet in your job or socially are swingers too ? I know that Pampas grass growing in your garden or house maybe says swingers live here, but are there any other secret signs to tell eachother, as I've often meet people who i think could be swingers during my work but just didnt have the nerve to ask

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes!

I've also often prayed silently to myself that certain people I know/work with/see in Asda definately aren't swingers - for the sake of us all!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i know what you mean

"Ever wondered if any people you meet in your job or socially are swingers too ? I know that Pampas grass growing in your garden or house maybe says swingers live here, but are there any other secret signs to tell eachother, as I've often meet people who i think could be swingers during my work but just didnt have the nerve to ask"

I once had a regular meet (long before FAB existed). Some years later I moved into a job and guess who worked there? We smiled at introduction and often chatted in the canteen. No awkward moments or problems!

By *ngel-of-the-northWoman  over a year ago

bedford

I went shopping one day and saw a couple who id seen in one of the rooms small world eh guys happy swinging

By *rattonCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Fratton

a friend of mine on Facebook just updated her status and it was liked by a ladywhom i had seen on here! it is a small world

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There are a couple of badges you can buy or bits and bobs from clubs....... if you are that intrigued.

My post lady is on here and a grand parent from the school I work at. My lips are sealed

Someone I chat to in here popped up on a friends status on Facebook. Same profile pic on both, gave me a heart attack lol

I've found a work colleague on here!

By *o drama queenWoman  over a year ago

Abergele

you can find many a n wales swinger in the local tesco as ive found.not sure if thats a meeting place or coincidence

Often ... I do the ' wink' and I know straight off if they are or aren't ....

"Ever wondered if any people you meet in your job or socially are swingers too ? I know that Pampas grass growing in your garden or house maybe says swingers live here, but are there any other secret signs to tell eachother, as I've often meet people who i think could be swingers during my work but just didnt have the nerve to ask"

Lol...as I'm pretty direct, if I wonder about someone, I'll end up just asking them, don't normally have to, swingers tend to be obvious!

"Ever wondered if any people you meet in your job or socially are swingers too ? I know that Pampas grass growing in your garden or house maybe says swingers live here, but are there any other secret signs to tell eachother, as I've often meet people who i think could be swingers during my work but just didnt have the nerve to ask

Lol...as I'm pretty direct, if I wonder about someone, I'll end up just asking them, don't normally have to, swingers tend to be obvious! "

Lol are they the couples who go round berating single men? (Obviously!)

"Ever wondered if any people you meet in your job or socially are swingers too ? I know that Pampas grass growing in your garden or house maybe says swingers live here, but are there any other secret signs to tell eachother, as I've often meet people who i think could be swingers during my work but just didnt have the nerve to ask

Lol...as I'm pretty direct, if I wonder about someone, I'll end up just asking them, don't normally have to, swingers tend to be obvious!

Lol are they the couples who go round berating single men? (Obviously!)"

Yes I know and as far as I'm concerned not very accepting either....not the traits of an open mind!

Lol are they the couples who go round berating single men? (Obviously!)

Yes I know and as far as I'm concerned not very accepting either....not the traits of an open mind! "

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Yes!

I've also often prayed silently to myself that certain people I know/work with/see in Asda definately aren't swingers - for the sake of us all! "

Hahaha

I dread the day i get recognised lol

» Add a new message to this topic