FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > web cam verification

web cam verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have come to the conclusion that a lot of guys get verified by webcam and that is all

they have been verified but find that they don't turn up for meets or just advertise for a meet, when they get an enquiry they say they are now sorted!

but guess what no meet in person verif ever appears

so I have decided not to meet anyone unless they have been verified in person and even then cant guarantee they will show lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a good idea

"I have come to the conclusion that a lot of guys get verified by webcam and that is all

they have been verified but find that they don't turn up for meets or just advertise for a meet, when they get an enquiry they say they are now sorted!

so I have decided not to meet anyone unless they have been verified in person and even then cant guarantee they will show lol "

That's daft imagine if everyone worked on that idea. New people have to start of somewhere. Remember you would of been on here at one point without a meet verification.m

We always verify on webcam and have never had a no show. Or turned up to no one being there.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We don't class webcamveris as veris.It doesn't show that they/he/she is happy to meet outside of the security of their own home

(susie)

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"I have come to the conclusion that a lot of guys get verified by webcam and that is all

so I have decided not to meet anyone unless they have been verified in person and even then cant guarantee they will show lol "

But what if that one meet veri was actually a fake one and they didn't turn up?

Or the person who verified them in person found out something nasty about that person?

Whereas the hunk/hottie you have just turned down cos they are only cam veri'd (after being here a couple of weeks) would have been up for meeting you and would be an ideal meet?

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"We don't class webcamveris as veris.It doesn't show that they/he/she is happy to meet outside of the security of their own home

(susie)"

I actually did not meet for a month or two on here, as I was seeing what this was all about etc. and was only cam veri'd. That did change though.

By *avidtealMan  over a year ago

Near Wakefield

as a newbie here i would love to get verified preferably in person but since no one seems interested in that until you've been verified Im finding it near on impossible

By *IANnG1Couple  over a year ago

local

We had a sng male on bank holiday Monday been on a couple hrs from down south and randomly asked us to verify him on cam , if he wud av read profile he wud av seen we don't do cam .. And people wonder why they get a bad rep on here

Cam verifications alone have little worth for me.

Proves you have a webcam, nothing else,

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Depends how long they been on site....

How many times you seen people say, get into chat/cam and get verified to newbies??

» Add a new message to this topic