FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > tired of ads

tired of ads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesidegent OP   Man  over a year ago

tameside

why do we allow such blatent advertising by clubs posing as couples. get a grip, then whole purpose of this site is to be genuine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't see anytime wrong with club promoters using their profiles to advertise events etc.

Nor me! Dint see much of it tbh in deepest darkest bananaville lol

rather the clubs posting than fake profiles - but if that is all you are worried about - hey-ho.

I don't attend clubs but really don't see why people mentioning/recommending them to others is such a problem?

It makes sense to me.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I can "kinda" see what he means because I made the same observation a few weeks ago...

in that the swinging club section isn't discussion over swinging clubs.. its basically turned into a section where people advertise clubs on specific nights... (which is what I thought the meets section was for....)

I am all for club meets to have their own section in the forums... but it feels like where a section had great potential has been hijacked....

I'm a club/events promoter (male) and if you don't promote your event people arnt going to know about it

In a ideal promoter world just having a idea and people turn would be ace, alas not so the case

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"I can "kinda" see what he means because I made the same observation a few weeks ago...

in that the swinging club section isn't discussion over swinging clubs.. its basically turned into a section where people advertise clubs on specific nights... (which is what I thought the meets section was for....)

I am all for club meets to have their own section in the forums... but it feels like where a section had great potential has been hijacked...."

I agree with that Fabio, but thats probably down to site adminsitration as much as clubs or individuals promoting something in the wrong section of the site.

If used properly, it would be a good area to discuss what clubs are doing, changes they've made or more indepth comments about a club than a review can give.

Unless the website decides to make the section work that way, then all the clubs will use it to promote what they are doing and I wouldn't blame them one bit.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I can "kinda" see what he means because I made the same observation a few weeks ago...

I am all for club meets to have their own section in the forums... but it feels like where a section had great potential has been hijacked....

I agree with that Fabio, but thats probably down to site adminsitration as much as clubs or individuals promoting something in the wrong section of the site.

If used properly, it would be a good area to discuss what clubs are doing, changes they've made or more indepth comments about a club than a review can give.

Unless the website decides to make the section work that way, then all the clubs will use it to promote what they are doing and I wouldn't blame them one bit."

I've seen what happens on the posts that discuss changes to clubs etc. People can be very precious about their local shagging ground.

I think if the site admin are OK and the profiles don't take the piss then the swinging club forum is the best place for that sort of thing.

I totall agree !

Profiles acting like single ladies then as your reading through them they say only meet at such and such a club !

Or in the "meet today " section advertising the same meet at the same club everyday !

Please admin let these profiteers have there own section so we can look whats on in clubs if we want to and if we dont we can meet ordinary people which is why i joined !

Ooopsie was i ranting ? Sorry

I am all for club meets to have their own section in the forums... but it feels like where a section had great potential has been hijacked...."

I kind of agree! But then as with all forum posts if someone isn't interested in the content - pass it by! No one's forced to click and open a thread!

Having clicked the little green arrow by the OP though - I suspect he's referring to the 'meet today' section. Can't see the problem there - as many people look to meet at clubs and socials - so why shouldn't they be advertised alongside private meets? Surely it's just giving peoplemore options?

I'm fairly sure the op means, you see a couples profile advertising in the meets today, however, it isn't actually a couple looking for a meet. It's the club just advertising what's on tonight, (On a couples profile) but is posted as a meet.

Until clubs/promoters/organisers get a different colour/format/profile type I think it is a case of ignore and more on.

I don't look in the 'meet today' bit of this site, but I've heard chat of it in a club, so I know some men/couples are finding it frustrating. Try blocking each profile as you come across it, it will then eliminate it from your own searches in future

» Add a new message to this topic