FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > False fake and time to get rid

False fake and time to get rid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngie1962 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bedford

Why can't we "The genuine majority" on this site take a stand against false profiles false club reviews single guys posing as couples etc. Come on fab give us a reporting system with a bite, maybe a three strikes and out, banned. I'm aware of a couple who create profiles just to sabotage rival clubs. Or are we a lone voice.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

...by definition you can't be a lone voice.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

" Why can't we "The genuine majority" on this site take a stand against false profiles false club reviews single guys posing as couples etc. Come on fab give us a reporting system with a bite, maybe a three strikes and out, banned. I'm aware of a couple who create profiles just to sabotage rival clubs. Or are we a lone voice. "

thats twice you stood us up and i did not like your last post about our fav club

see how easy it is to be misused

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Its open to abuse....

People have to accept that it happens and move on.....

Report any fake profiles and I know that admin will take action.

"Report any fake profiles and I know that admin will take action. "

That's what we do if we THINK they are fake. Its for admin to look into it and decide if they are or aren't not us.

" Why can't we "The genuine majority" on this site take a stand against false profiles false club reviews single guys posing as couples etc. Come on fab give us a reporting system with a bite, maybe a three strikes and out, banned. I'm aware of a couple who create profiles just to sabotage rival clubs. Or are we a lone voice. "

well said and about time; but fear its not going to happen for fear that it will stifle the flow of the site...shame because i think its brill idea because us men get the same shit at times

Total waste of time reporting I did when I spotted same guy two profiles same pics different name and age

Reported it nothing done

Yes name shame and let people decide

People like this waste time and people's money

Define a fake...

"Define a fake..."

I'd define a fake as being someone who uses someone else's photos on their profile and has false information in their profile text.

"Total waste of time reporting I did when I spotted same guy two profiles same pics different name and age

Reported it nothing done

People like this waste time and people's money"

I'm sorry but how have they wasted your time or money? If you spotted they were fake surely you just moved on and didn't waste any more time on them? If you did-then that would have been your choice surely?

"Its open to abuse....

People have to accept that it happens and move on....."

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Like others have said if you see what you think is a fake profile report it to Admin and let them have a look at it.

If there is evidence that someone is breaking site rules then it will be dealt with.

Admin have also said many many times that 'naming and shaming' is open to abuse and it won't become an option on the site.

Pretty sure that most of the 'genuine majority' have learnt how to use common sense, rigid criteria and processes when interacting with others, and don't rush into things leaving themselves liable to 'wasted time' and 'expenses'.

We are all adults. We are all more than capable of using simple steps to establish the credibility of others - and if we can't - we're all more than capable of making the sensible decision to move on to the next profile.

The only time your time will ever be truly 'wasted' is if you've not done sufficient homework and research - and let the urge to get jiggy over-rule the more important organ - your brain!

Genuine let downs occur - but by their very nature they are few and far between. If you're regularly suffering from what people define as 'time wasters' and 'fakes' then the only constant in the equation is you.

"Total waste of time reporting I did when I spotted same guy two profiles same pics different name and age

Reported it nothing done

People like this waste time and people's money"

How do u know that admin did nothing about the report? maybe both profiles come from the same ip therefore the same person

How would many people decide if named and shamed.. There is always 2 sides to a story

Get over it move on its not end of world we all have to deal with fakes etc.

If you think it's a fake just block and report it. Simples

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******