FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Should bad feedback be allowed !

Should bad feedback be allowed !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All i hear on here is how people are beeing let down and lied to by fakes or timewaisters !

So should it be made possible to leave bad feedback ?

Maybe a right to reply section where you can explain your side too so theres fairness and clarity . But if a few started showing up people know to beware !

Just putting this up for debate ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope!

Open to way too much abuse and wouldn't work.

It's why you'll never see a bad verification - people just wouldn't show it, and a 'name and shame' system would be abused by those getting turned down and be unfair to those that cancel for genuine reasons.

It's easy to avoid the fakes and timewasters with a little care and a common sense approach!

Don't let it get you down, down react and look at it as inevitable at some point if you're using the internet to arrange fun!

Life's way too short to stress about it!

Thats very true ! But as a genuine guy its the overwhelming idiots make my life on here alot harder ! Theres decent folk on here but theres also alot of fakes !

"Thats very true ! But as a genuine guy its the overwhelming idiots make my life on here alot harder ! Theres decent folk on here but theres also alot of fakes !"

Never let anyone else influence your activities!

The 'other guys let us genuine guys down' arguement doesn't wash in my book - just makes it easier to stand out against them. Nobody can affect anything you do on here except you - be that messages, chats, meets, forum posts or a simple wink!

Focus on your inputs - not those of others. No one actually tars everyone with same brush - trust me! Those that want to meet single guys will find a way - just make sure when they come knocking on your door, or you on theirs, that you portray yourself in the right way and stand out!

Good luck!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Thats very true ! But as a genuine guy its the overwhelming idiots make my life on here alot harder ! Theres decent folk on here but theres also alot of fakes !"

How does their behaviour affect you? I have been stood up, and met men who have a fluid interpretation of age and body shape, but I still meet single men. Only you can affect your success rate.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

This always baffles me! Surely if your a good guy surrounded by arseholes that's a good thing?

"Thats very true ! But as a genuine guy its the overwhelming idiots make my life on here alot harder ! Theres decent folk on here but theres also alot of fakes !

This always baffles me! Surely if your a good guy surrounded by arseholes that's a good thing? "

Not really as after a while people start to think all men are cocks and are very stand off'ish towards men !

Men are made to feel very second class by some ! This is a way to sort the wheat from the chaff

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Thats very true ! But as a genuine guy its the overwhelming idiots make my life on here alot harder ! Theres decent folk on here but theres also alot of fakes !

The 'other guys let us genuine guys down' arguement doesn't wash in my book - just makes it easier to stand out against them. Nobody can affect anything you do on here except you - be that messages, chats, meets, forum posts or a simple wink!

Focus on your inputs - not those of others. No one actually tars everyone with same brush - trust me! Those that want to meet single guys will find a way - just make sure when they come knocking on your door, or you on theirs, that you portray yourself in the right way and stand out!

Good luck! "

Personally I think the option to leave bad feedback is an extremely bad idea, hence, it isn't an option.

There are many timewasters and fantasists on here, but also many decent and fun people too!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

This always baffles me! Surely if your a good guy surrounded by arseholes that's a good thing?

Not really as after a while people start to think all men are cocks and are very stand off'ish towards men !

Men are made to feel very second class by some ! This is a way to sort the wheat from the chaff"

I take responsibility for my own chaff sorting, What happens if the person getting the bad feedback just happened not to get on with the person leaving it, yet is right up my street? Or someone left the feedback maliciously? No point in saying that it can be refuted. Mud sticks.

No, I think that, as we are all adults now, arranging a meet that doesn't work out for all parties is not the fault of any party. As for no-shows, we already have feedback for that. Its called 'report' and is the best way to deal.

Men are made to feel very second class by some ! This is a way to sort the wheat from the chaff"

I've never been made to feel second class, a cock, or had people be stand offish!

As I said - be you - don't worry about anyone else! It's really nt that hard!

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

what is the point of leaving bad feedback when there is a choice of whether you display your feedback or not??

you leave someone bad feedback, they dont show it ... its not like ebay you know

"All i hear on here is how people are beeing let down and lied to by fakes or timewaisters !

Maybe a right to reply section where you can explain your side too so theres fairness and clarity . But if a few started showing up people know to beware !

Just putting this up for debate ..."

could you imagine it#

I meet a guy, don't like him, tell him I don't wan t to play, he gets pissed off because he's booked a room, paid petrol to get to me and driven 80 miles and feels its been wasted, id be all the time wasters under the sun when in reality I have the rights to say to at any point to anyone, it would be abused terribly

How does their behaviour affect you? I have been stood up, and met men who have a fluid interpretation of age and body shape, but I still meet single men. Only you can affect your success rate."

Fluid interpretation of age and body shape! Thats brilliant.

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

No !

It happens on the grapevine anyway. People chew the fat when they meet ... oh ... some of the things I could tell you ...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you think....

the only person who affects what happens to me on the site is me... be that for good or for bad...but blaming everyone else for your own woes is a huge kop out...

the site does give you the tools to make yourself stand out if you want to... the key is working out the best way of doing it for you!!!

I wouldn't change a thing.. and bad veri's are always subject to vendictive people....

"All i hear on here is how people are beeing let down and lied to by fakes or timewaisters !

Just putting this up for debate ..."

Whats to stop us and a load of friends drumming up a whole heap of bad feedback for you? Realistically its not if it would be abused but how badly.

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

If it was the twat who stood me up last night could expect a few choice words All (cross) dressed up & nowhere to go

The only waste of time I've ever encountered on this site is reading posts about time wasters and leaving bad feedback.

Not bad for 8 years on and off

Oh lord could you imagine that

I do believe we should have ' cattle prodding' mind you

Just so we know what people we can talk to or not

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Good luck! "

Obi speaks of knowledge good Obi does

» Add a new message to this topic