FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot tub (lazy spa) in Norfolk

Hot tub (lazy spa) in Norfolk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wanting to meet a horny couple/woman/ bi couple for fun this weekend in Norfolk at mine. I just bought one of those lazy spa hot tubs

Drop a message if interested x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a hot tub too ....... lol xx

Wooo. Your a lazy spa or the proper thing? X if anyone wants to come over for a BBQ aswell they are welcome x just pm me

"Wooo. Your a lazy spa or the proper thing? X if anyone wants to come over for a BBQ aswell they are welcome x just pm me "
I have a big proper one , lol lights up like a disco in the dark ,

"Wooo. Your a lazy spa or the proper thing? X if anyone wants to come over for a BBQ aswell they are welcome x just pm me I have a big proper one , lol lights up like a disco in the dark , "
sounds epic! I wish I could try it! Mines really good though but obvs yours is better

"Wooo. Your a lazy spa or the proper thing? X if anyone wants to come over for a BBQ aswell they are welcome x just pm me I have a big proper one , lol lights up like a disco in the dark , sounds epic! I wish I could try it! Mines really good though but obvs yours is better "
well if clean water and bubbles and hot all can be just as much fun xx friends had a blow up one in there garden was good fun x

"Wooo. Your a lazy spa or the proper thing? X if anyone wants to come over for a BBQ aswell they are welcome x just pm me I have a big proper one , lol lights up like a disco in the dark , sounds epic! I wish I could try it! Mines really good though but obvs yours is better well if clean water and bubbles and hot all can be just as much fun xx friends had a blow up one in there garden was good fun x"
sounds good! You seen one of those lazy spas ? They blow up, water heats up and loads of bubbles. Xxx

"Wooo. Your a lazy spa or the proper thing? X if anyone wants to come over for a BBQ aswell they are welcome x just pm me I have a big proper one , lol lights up like a disco in the dark , sounds epic! I wish I could try it! Mines really good though but obvs yours is better well if clean water and bubbles and hot all can be just as much fun xx friends had a blow up one in there garden was good fun x sounds good! You seen one of those lazy spas ? They blow up, water heats up and loads of bubbles. Xxx"
yes been in one xx was fun .. xx hope you get lots of nice offers xxx

No running, jumping or piddling in the shallow end.

» Add a new message to this topic