FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What makes a msg stand out?

What makes a msg stand out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

More a question to the ladies who get tons of messages really. What makes you stop scrolling through and read a specific one out of the rest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"More a question to the ladies who get tons of messages really. What makes you stop scrolling through and read a specific one out of the rest "

3D glasses?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One that makes me giggle from the start x or has a picture attached

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"More a question to the ladies who get tons of messages really. What makes you stop scrolling through and read a specific one out of the rest "

We don't get a ton of messages as we use our filters...average between 1-5 per week.

But I usually check out the profile before reading the message. If I don't like the profile then it is very unlikely I am going to be interested in the message, whatever it says.

I have been intrigued before by unusual titles/subject line...rather than just hi or nice profile.

i like messages that make me smile and not cringe

If a woman has a few hundred messages in her inbox, most important of all you need a good avatar as that the only real, individual thing about you she's going to see at that point - it doesn't matter if you write the most articulate, intelligent mail in there if you can't initially catch her attention.

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

IN CAPS LOCK?

You'll find it's the pics that are first looked at, if you don't appeal the message prob won't be read. Assuming you get past the eye candy test then humour helps. Above all never EVER use text speak, we hate that!

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

a message gets my attention if its polite and has witt. And i hate messages that ask for a meet or what i like in bed - way tooooo early

Agree with a couple of things already said. Humour is a good thing, then checking out a profile and it actually telling you something about the guy, not just a couple of lines if that.

We've had guys just copy and paste their profiles to us, not a good idea at all, and always a facial picture attached too.

Longer than a couple of sentences and no mention of the following charming statements.

"Ruin you"

"Smashing back doors in"

"Are they real"

"Do me with that strap on"

A bit of humour cheekiness and some good pics with a little information about yourself goes wonders for everyone be it singles or couples.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I always like a first message to be polite and fun if possible and show some spark of wit/intelligence. If we meet people i like to know there will be converstion as well as damned hot fun!

Txt spk a big turn off lol

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"I always like a first message to be polite and fun if possible and show some spark of wit/intelligence. If we meet people i like to know there will be converstion as well as damned hot fun!

Txt spk a big turn off lol

"

Conversation that should be, oh an ability to type obviously! LMFAO (at myself)

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

Oh and i also check how many verifications, too many = no chance of meet.

Also check on context of pictures

Wit and a little bit cheeky ... But there are a few steps to a reply .. Pic .. Profile .. Just had someone message me , he got that far was doing well, then his profile read "cum show me your pussy" omg !!!! Put me right off !!

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

The biggest thing for me is a message that starts with using my name. Amazing the amount of times I'm asked what my name is lol.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"More a question to the ladies who get tons of messages really. What makes you stop scrolling through and read a specific one out of the rest

We don't get a ton of messages as we use our filters...average between 1-5 per week.

But I usually check out the profile before reading the message. If I don't like the profile then it is very unlikely I am going to be interested in the message, whatever it says.

I have been intrigued before by unusual titles/subject line...rather than just hi or nice profile."

^^^^This!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Wit and a little bit cheeky ... But there are a few steps to a reply .. Pic .. Profile .. Just had someone message me , he got that far was doing well, then his profile read "cum show me your pussy" omg !!!! Put me right off !! "

I shouldn't but...

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

When someone refers to me by name. Love it when they read my profile and match my preferances and meet in clubs.

Include a face pic and dont write in text talk. Funny but cheeky and just something that hits a note with me.

"a message gets my attention if its polite and has witt. And i hate messages that ask for a meet or what i like in bed - way tooooo early"

And one that indicates the sender has read my profile

"More a question to the ladies who get tons of messages really. What makes you stop scrolling through and read a specific one out of the rest

If a woman has a few hundred messages in her inbox, most important of all you need a good avatar as that the only real, individual thing about you she's going to see at that point - it doesn't matter if you write the most articulate, intelligent mail in there if you can't initially catch her attention."

For a man you know a lot on how women select messages to read.

If a woman has a few hundred messages in her inbox, most important of all you need a good avatar as that the only real, individual thing about you she's going to see at that point - it doesn't matter if you write the most articulate, intelligent mail in there if you can't initially catch her attention.

For a man you know a lot on how women select messages to read. "

Well, I've been swinging for a while you see - wouldn't know such things without having spoken to plenty of women over the years

» Add a new message to this topic