FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for you.

Question for you.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llie Rose OP   Woman  over a year ago

By the seaside

Just wanted to throw this one into the arena for discussion.

I've just received a cut'n'paste message from a guy asking if I wanted to meet. The opening line was he had looked at my profile and liked it. Now as my profile clearly states what I'm looking for and he didn't meet that on a few levels it was fairly evident that he had not looked.

In his message he stated he was not a time waster and as I read that I thought so why waste my time sending a message.

So the point I want to raise is, is a time waster just someone who doesn't turn or are there other ways you view people wasting your time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems he was saving time by copy / paste

Just kidding, wouldnt really call that a time waster imo, more of a nuisance

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

The only definition of a Timewaster for me is one who arranges a meet and fails to show with no contact. I don't find messages that don't meet my criteria to be wasting the couple of seconds it takes to delete and block the profile, but I've read a few threads where it seems others define Timewaster differently

I have a couple of guys send me messages whilst I took a break, it said that on my profile yet one guy described it as exciting

Lots of ways to waste time, like sitting on here when I could be ironing

Sending messages when someone is clearly on a break is a waste of both their and my time, not listening when I say I don't want their mobile, claiming they are sat in the pub but really aren't yes that is definitely wasting time.

Realistically, there are just too many ways to waste time.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"The only definition of a Timewaster for me is one who arranges a meet and fails to show with no contact. I don't find messages that don't meet my criteria to be wasting the couple of seconds it takes to delete and block the profile, but I've read a few threads where it seems others define Timewaster differently"

Blondecaz - I agree...nuisance messages are just that - end of the day if you are taking a break and don't want messages you can always set your filters so you won't get them

In my view Timewasters are those who arrange and then let down...

Timewasters - definition - people who waste time

Well I guess we're all doing that cos we could be out saving the planet etc!

We have to agree time wasters for us are people who arrange to meet and fail to show with no explanation .....messages don't really waste much time so wouldn't class that as a time waster, even the old copy and paste messages can be well thought out (at least there not a "fancy a fuck" message and someone has put some thought into the original text )

People chuck the word timewaster around for any reason on here

Deleted my message....timewaster!

Did'nt reply quick enough....timewaster!

Ignored my friends request....timewaster!

Exchanged 2 messages and did'nt want to meet right now for a shag....timewaster!

Does'nt like Eastenders....timewaster!

Won't let me fuck them in the back of my van! thats accommodation innit?...timewaster!

I have one clear definition of a timewaster and thats someone that makes an arrangment and then does'nt turn up or have the courtesy of letting you know before hand

By *riskygazMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I some times do a few cut and paste messages, I don't think it's a big deal if it's just a quick hello to see if the women may be interested in them, you must think about how many men are probably on this site compared to how many women, so we can send a lot off messages and not get a reply from most of them, so it's a bit of a pain writing loads knowing they will probably not write back

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Just wanted to throw this one into the arena for discussion.

I've just received a cut'n'paste message from a guy asking if I wanted to meet. The opening line was he had looked at my profile and liked it. Now as my profile clearly states what I'm looking for and he didn't meet that on a few levels it was fairly evident that he had not looked.

In his message he stated he was not a time waster and as I read that I thought so why waste my time sending a message.

So the point I want to raise is, is a time waster just someone who doesn't turn or are there other ways you view people wasting your time?"

Well, it could be said that he wasted his own time in messaging you.

when i get a reply thats a bit ott or doesn't match up with what i'm after i suspect a copy and paste,theres enough people on here so if you fire the same pasted message off to a hundred victims you stand a chance of a result.

not off me though

» Add a new message to this topic