FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Am I so Wrong?

Am I so Wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I offered to help a m8 to sort a campin wkend full of swingers mmmm, needed to know if any 1 was interested as i got to book it 2moz n use my card to pay 4 it! i put the link 4 the camp site i got in mind in welsh chat room when it was only a few in just to get read back! n i got banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

ONE OF THE RULES IM AFRAID HUN U CANT POST ANY KIND OF LINKS IN THE CHAT ROOMS XXXX

LUV JACS

XXXX

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I offered to help a m8 to sort a campin wkend full of swingers mmmm, needed to know if any 1 was interested as i got to book it 2moz n use my card to pay 4 it! i put the link 4 the camp site i got in mind in welsh chat room when it was only a few in just to get read back! n i got banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

It sounds a bit heavy handed to us.Pity you didn't put it in the "Events" section.It's a shame the mods didn't just caution you and advise you to do that.

XXXX

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"I offered to help a m8 to sort a campin wkend full of swingers mmmm, needed to know if any 1 was interested as i got to book it 2moz n use my card to pay 4 it! i put the link 4 the camp site i got in mind in welsh chat room when it was only a few in just to get read back! n i got banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds a bit heavy handed to us.Pity you didn't put it in the "Events" section.It's a shame the mods didn't just caution you and advise you to do that.

XXXX"

The room warning comes up every 10 mins saying do not post any web addresses - email or websites. No need for mods to then warn again.

» Add a new message to this topic