FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > female profiles with out pic....

female profiles with out pic....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do females have no profile pics but yet demand that you send them one.....what the fucks that all about....

we take our time to put pics on why carnt they

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they hold the key to their locks.

i have face pics on private that i can send i choose not to have them public if i'm asked and i think i might be meeting said person i will send it

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

i agree its really hard taking a photo of

yourself when you live by yourself i put up some holiday photos taken last year

at first as they were most recent and have added some of myself now when i've taken them x

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Why would it bother you?

Just ignore them and move on.

the fact is the smallest most sought after group on fab is single females

without sounding nasty, being female gives automatic choice to many meets, u wont see many females complain at NOT getting any meets/interest

they complain about other things the same as the rest of us of course

If they annoy you why mail them?

There are some oddballs on here. No pics, no profile text. Nutters I reckon.

"why do females have no profile pics but yet demand that you send them one.....what the fucks that all about....

we take our time to put pics on why carnt they"

reading this thread i do find it funny how you have less than average pics on your profile..yet say "we take our time to put pics on"??

your male yet pics say CD to me and show nothing that clearly.

so is a little contradicting when you feel need have a go at women!

"why do females have no profile pics but yet demand that you send them one.....what the fucks that all about....

reading this thread i do find it funny how you have less than average pics on your profile..yet say "we take our time to put pics on"??

"

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

It's lots of people not just women but many, like me, will have body shots and face pics in private.

I have face pics that I can send. My reason is that im married. Men dont always have face pics on profile either you know

"

i ant having ago,and im not a cd either im a very genuine guy seeking a genuine female but yet as previous people have said.....woman have the key....????? but for fuck sake dont be shallow and say on your profiles...not pic no reply when clearly you havent a pic on your own profile......im not into shagging siloetes....show your face ...be honest not shallow .....

I don't have any face pics on my profile, I have several in private however, which I send to those I want to, I also always ask for a face pic early on so as not to waste anyone's time, regardless to wether they've seen mine or not. Might I suggest, if you don't like something about a ladies profile (lack of pics etc) just move on, it's not the end of the world! We all use this site differently!!

i ant having ago,and im not a cd either im a very genuine guy seeking a genuine female but yet as previous people have said.....woman have the key....????? but for fuck sake dont be shallow and say on your profiles...not pic no reply when clearly you havent a pic on your own profile......im not into shagging siloetes....show your face ...be honest not shallow ....."

And not having a face pic in public doesn't make anyone shallow! Some have their reasons for wanting to be discreet!

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Get over it and move on to those that have their pics on show?

"Get over it and move on to those that have their pics on show? "

notice the op doesn't have any public face pics....

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

i ant having ago,and im not a cd either im a very genuine guy seeking a genuine female but yet as previous people have said.....woman have the key....????? but for fuck sake dont be shallow and say on your profiles...not pic no reply when clearly you havent a pic on your own profile......im not into shagging siloetes....show your face ...be honest not shallow ....."

If the pictures are in the private folder you won't know that. Most messages I receive from men are those Mr Grey's not offering a face picture and yet asking me to send one. I don't respond. Deep doesn't equal honest and shallow doesn't equate to dishonest.

i ant having ago,and im not a cd either im a very genuine guy seeking a genuine female but yet as previous people have said.....woman have the key....????? but for fuck sake dont be shallow and say on your profiles...not pic no reply when clearly you havent a pic on your own profile......im not into shagging siloetes....show your face ...be honest not shallow .....

And not having a face pic in public doesn't make anyone shallow! Some have their reasons for wanting to be discreet! "

not bashing single women,you have to agree around 90% of the females on here are too shallow to show there pics.....some like you will ...

but is dam fucking shallow to ask a guy to send a pic when the female carnt even display one......get a fucking grip.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

these sorts of profiles are genrally men pretending to be women, just after your cock pics and then they block you. Be warned

» Add a new message to this topic