FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > strap on

strap on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how many ladies have ever wanted or done a lad up the ass with a dildo or strap on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

or is the question really - how many guys have wanted to be done up the ass with a dildo or strap on. nothing wrong in admitting to that, in fact its fun..............

Well, the Old man here, has had it, and loved every minute of it, as long as its with the right person, who can be trusted

never had a strap on used on me but have had a dildo and vib up me (not at the same time) both held by a woman.....and it was amazing!!!!!!

i've done a guy with a strap on, was a bit of a power trip for me having it strapped on and he loved it

i have 2 and love using them xx

My hubby love me useing the strap on him it's a big turn on for him, most men like it but don't like saying it

well reason i made this thread was cos i want to try it so any ladies interested please get in touch

that is one of my fantasies mmmmm to see what it feels like to be the man for a change lol.

Was looking at a sex toys site and fund this great gadget the woman inserts one end(vibrating!) into her pussy and the larger penis shaped end into her male or female partner it looks great!! Might get one!!

My friend J wants me to do it to him!

I think some men think if they want to try it it means they are gay!!

Shame you are so far away hun.

hope you find someone to help fulfill your fantasy!

jojo xx

thanks hun i hope i find someone 2

but that thing you said sounds cool i will have to look into it what site was it on?

Well all I can say is TRY IT. lol

I was 'surprised' one evening by a now ex-girlfriend who had me gently tied on all 4's and 'nipped to the loo' .. I had no idea what was about to happen but the lube was damm cold! Best surprise ever .. so if you can get the offer.. take it .. I know I do.

By *luttyjayneCouple  over a year ago

dunstable

tie me up and fill me up!

its nice to relinquish the male position and submit to a good hard fucking.

i've been told that i'm greedy, just wish i could have it more often so any local people want to try get in touch

i did my ex hubby up the ass with a dildo years ago ,,, he loved it ,lol

I am thinking I should try being fucked for once, any woman want to help me out?

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Strap ons are great fun. Love having them used on me

The best,try it!!

why not get the real thing? or is that too homosexual PMSL.

Its great fun try it!!

And if any lady wants to give it a go get in touch lol

I've been fucked quite a few times with a strapon and love it!!! sometimes its better than a real cock as the hard on never dissapears!! if theres any ladies in the Strathclyde area would like to try fucking a guy with a big meaty strapon please get in touch

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I think it is a good idea for men who like to give anal to try and receive it themseles so they know how it feels. It can be terrible if done badly and if your still new ish to anal too. So if they like to shove it in and not allow the lady to acustom to the man then I wonder if he would like it like that too.

So come on men who like to give it, put yourself in the other persons shoes and then maybe you will understand the good way to do anal.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Only use them on girls.

And b/f......

would love to try it and with a woman too, bought a lovely one, just looking for a victim, err virgin to let me try it on, promise you can try it on me too lol, such a horney thought, and yes loads of guys love the thought

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i have one bought with the intention on some fem on fem action---damn thing still not seen pussy yet lol

only prob i have just now is i don't know where i left it last lol

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i have one bought with the intention on some fem on fem action---damn thing still not seen pussy yet lol

only prob i have just now is i don't know where i left it last lol

Would love to try it , submit myself to a woman ! love my arse being felt and fingered would love to go that little bit further , any women /couples in the NE prepared to introduce me to anal fun ?

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

I am fortunate enough to having recieved this a few times. Its like anal sex with a women...the preperation is everything.

Its a dominant thing to do TO a Lady and a very dominant thing for a Lady to do to a man.

Cleanliness is vital so douche first.

The giver should take care to use plenty of lubrication and to find ways to relax the subject and to take it easy to start. If this is not done it can be very painful....or maybe thats the turn on for some givers???

A/N can help if thats your thing.

I love to have a man on his knees and to hear his intake of breathe as I first impale him...I like to hold it there and let him think of the implications of the whole shaft penetrating him...before I hold his hips and pull him on to it.They all squeal a bit as they are fucked.

Ladies: the s/on should have a clit stimulator for our pleasure. The end should be 'bold' so that once this is inside him the rest will follow easily.The length should be no more than 7 inches and width as wide as you feel he can take. Use lots of lube AND make sure he is clean i'e tell him to take an enema a few hours earlier.

I often orgasm as I do a man's ass. Its the clit stimulator but also the mental thought of what I'm doing.

Letting him use poppers will help him relax and make it less painful....I do not allow them.

hi there i would love to meet a woman who would use a strap-on on me would be so horny x

"I love to have a man on his knees and to hear his intake of breathe as I first impale him...I like to hold it there and let him think of the implications of the whole shaft penetrating him...before I hold his hips and pull him on to it.They all squeal a bit as they are fucked.

Ladies: the s/on should have a clit stimulator for our pleasure. The end should be 'bold' so that once this is inside him the rest will follow easily.The length should be no more than 7 inches and width as wide as you feel he can take. Use lots of lube AND make sure he is clean i'e tell him to take an enema a few hours earlier.

I often orgasm as I do a man's ass. Its the clit stimulator but also the mental thought of what I'm doing.

Letting him use poppers will help him relax and make it less painful....I do not allow them.

"

wish I lived next door to you

can anyone give us some advice on what strap on maybe to buy??? so many to choose from hehe

depends on pleasure or revenge

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

nar always a joy when kazz gets hers on mmmmmmmmmm

"depends on pleasure or revenge "

for pleasure of course.

i love being taken by naughty girls with big strapons so if any of you girls wanna fuck something well im ready to take what ever u have to give

i would love this to happen, this is my ultimate fantasy, to have a woman with a strap on get me on all fours and use me as she pleases, so if any woman would like to help please get in touch, i look forward to any replys.

I (Mr) love being taken by my wife and we do it on a regular basis and at times orgasamed without any real ejaculation . . Yummy . Sometime I sit astride her , Other times Im on all fours (Her Fav), When she is in a dom mood it has to be on all fours . . Power thing for her . .I have been taken by another woman once and that was horny . She has given to a cpl of other guys as well and from my perspective its horny . . Waiting to see her give and recieve from a Female . . Heres Hoping . . Will get Mrs to put something on here later.

oh my gosh!!!!! put a strapon on me and i'm a bitch on heat.lol. i love the control or being fucked with one. but then i do have a strapon fetish. i'm a complete addict. my man won't take but if any girlies wud like to come and take my length bring it on!!!!!! xxxxxxx mischa

I met up with girl in December who had a few surprises including this one.. I loved it would be nice to do it again.

She really got off on it says she had a real power trip of an orgasm..in fact several..

When I orgasmed my spunk shot harder and further then ever before.. it was amazing

By *urnedon247Man  over a year ago

briton ferry

"can anyone give us some advice on what strap on maybe to buy??? so many to choose from hehe "

first time i tried it we opted for a soft hollow strap on but was big mistake as you had to almost hold it and push it in , get a solid one and build up slowly with it getting used to how it feels

I need to find a woman who wants to fuck me with a strap on! Such a turn on!!!

By *_midland_cpl_xCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

love it when S gets hers on vac-u-loc all the way we have been doing it a while now probably about 5 years S is not a fan of anal on her but loves doing it to me gets us both super horny

she loves been in control

this is one of my fantasys to be tied up and fucked by a strap on so any ladys willin do do this please contact me,will travel for the experiance...

hope to hear from u soon

By *ddiddyMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

thought this was stories post not questions wrong thread me thinks

Stories and "Fantasies" forum its my fantasy to do it and by the looks of things a lot of other lads so its in the correct forum.

Come on people keep the convo going still got to find some one to do it to me

my lady puts a toy in me an i love it, looking forward to the time she will put the strap on, on, it's all good sex fun and i trust her completely inn every sense of the word

in even

who moved this to this forum?

"who moved this to this forum? "

It obviously not a story or a fantasy,you are asking people their opinions

Sasha has used a strap-on many times on males and females alike.

I confess that the first time she did I got a good feeling knowing that she experienced just how bloody hard us guys have to work sometimes

Not had a strapon yet but had a vibe and enjoyed it,

Very intense orgasm mmmmmmmmm

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

A guy I meet a couple of weeks ago, loves his ass being played with, and I have suggested a strap on

I been sent out to buy one for the next time we get together

Any suggestions for a first-timer...

» Add a new message to this topic