FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingers Club or Swingers Hotel? Which is better?

Swingers Club or Swingers Hotel? Which is better?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which is better .... is one better off booking into a hotel and visiting a club? or would one be better off staying at a swingers hotel?

Both have there advantages, but which one really works best?

There are lots of feedback on the various clubs but little on the hotels .... if one was to go to a swinging hotel which hotels are best? .... hmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have been to clubs but always stayed in non swinging hotels,sweet doesnt like the idea of going down for breakfast next morning and eating in front of someone she may have shagged the night before.just our personal chioce

"we have been to clubs but always stayed in non swinging hotels,sweet doesnt like the idea of going down for breakfast next morning and eating in front of someone she may have shagged the night before.just our personal chioce"

I bet breakfast in your house is a bundle of laughs *toungue in cheek remark*

was the first thing that popped in me head

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"doesnt like the idea of going down for breakfast next morning and eating in front of someone she may have shagged the night before"

My ex-wife was like that every morning!

We like both but it depends where your going to. some clubs are better than hotels in some areas and vice a versa.

I think you need to be more specific about which club you are considering so that people who have visited the club and local hotels in question can help you with your question rather than the good but general answers your getting

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are looking at the clubs and hotels in Blackpool (I'm sure you know the ones we mean), as thats where we believe both are available. However, if the same exists else where please let us know.

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Well we have been to a well known hotel in B'pool (not sure if i am allowed to mention the name but it starts with B)

The couple that run the parties there are fab people and really easy going, while we were there a few of the other guests did advise us against visiting some of the clubs. The only thing wrong we found with the Hotel was that the room needed decorating but i believe they are supposed to be doing it up and there is only one large dark play room, one lockable playroom and one open room.

We will be going back there in November so cant be too bad as it is a 200 mile journey for us.....

However i guess everybody will have there own opinions

First thing is to check the sites CLUBS page to read reviews about all the clubs in Blackpool and get some extra feedback re the accommodation side here in the forum.

Liberty Elite (I think that's it's new name) in Loughborough has on site accommodation

Chameleons in Darlaston W Mids has on site accommodation

Both those clubs can be found on the CLUBS review page and many members have commented on the hotel quality as well as the club quality

Swingers clubs n swingers hotels, which is best....hmm

Well we like clubs but we also like hotels .......

only one way to sort this out .......

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

We like clubs, and we have been to hotels.

There is a certain club in west Brom with an 'inn' 100 yards away.That is fun as you are 'spotting' who is going to be in later..

Then the sheepish looks at breakfast..lol

the hotels can only accomodate a certain amount of people, so if no one takes your fancy...you are off to bed..lol

» Add a new message to this topic