FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looks.....!

Looks.....!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are looks important to people?

Does it make you a shallow person if you don't want to meet someone you may get on with because your not physically attracted to them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks are part of it without a doubt, you can have a fab personality but if you've green teeth and unkept look well not a chance here

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Of course it doesn't make you shallow!

How the hell can you have great sex, with someone your not sexually attracted to?

I know for a fact I can't

If I don't fancy someone then I'm not likely to even kiss them. However, looks are subjective so what I find attractive might not be the same as the next person.

"If I don't fancy someone then I'm not likely to even kiss them. However, looks are subjective so what I find attractive might not be the same as the next person. "
...Well said

"Of course it doesn't make you shallow!

How the hell can you have great sex, with someone your not sexually attracted to?

I know for a fact I can't "

Neither can I!

I totally agree.....I wouldn't bother even meeting someone for sex if I didn't like the look of them in the first place

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Are looks important to people?

Does it make you a shallow person if you don't want to meet someone you may get on with because your not physically attracted to them?

"

If I do not fancy them, I ain't getting naked with them.

this is a swinging site,not a dating site

we are proudly very fussy and we wont change it.

having standards is not shallow

ugly people may say it is but we know why they say it

Looks are important, and it's not shallow to admit too! I not talking model looks I'm talking mutual attraction... If it's there then it's definetly a good start.

Not only is there looks, there has to be good communication.... If a guy ain't got that, they he don't get a meet, with me anyways!

"Looks are important, and it's not shallow to admit too! I not talking model looks I'm talking mutual attraction... If it's there then it's definetly a good start.

Not only is there looks, there has to be good communication.... If a guy ain't got that, they he don't get a meet, with me anyways!"

I am choosy and and have types I go for, I like people my age and slim, but I also very much like a lady all the way up to in her late 50's and probably older in many cases. It's all about if she looks good in my eyes, I also like a bbw as well as slim.

For me if you have nice eyes then your probably my type. The personality has to come with it though.

It's important that you are bothered about looks otherwise I feel you don't get any sort of connection in the bedroom, and immediately there are boundaries set between you both preventing something that could be so much better. That's my thoughts anyway.

"this is a swinging site,not a dating site"

Surely in dating good looks (or at least being attracted to each other) is even more important? If you hit it off there's a chance you could be having sex with each other for the rest of your lives - you have to fancy one another.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Looks? is this why we can't get a shag?

No attraction = no meet

"Looks? is this why we can't get a shag? "

Look okay to me! ! Lol

[Removed by poster at 25/07/13 22:15:30]

Does it make you a shallow person if you don't want to meet someone you may get on with because your not physically attracted to them?"

Good looks don't have anything to do with physical attraction. Women were queuing up to sleep with Bogart. A lot of conventionally attractive people - models, actors etc - are really boring and probably rotten in bed.

looks are important to me, if someone mails me and I don't like their pics I don't even read their message as I see no point as I wont meet them

By *9MarkMan  over a year ago

North Cheam

"Looks are part of it without a doubt, you can have a fab personality but if you've green teeth and unkept look well not a chance here"

This

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

ive never considered myself handsome ... until i got on here .. im still not sure but i have been pleasantly flattered ..

"Looks are part of it without a doubt, you can have a fab personality but if you've green teeth and unkept look well not a chance here"

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

Of course looks are important, and if you say they aren't then you are lying to yourself. But saying that we all find different things attractive in a person. To me sexy is different than good looking. Of course a person can be both, but I would choose sexy over gorgeous any day. I have met some gorgeous men who I just don't find sexually attractive. And I have met some averae looking men who are sexy as hell. And besides, we all find different thngs sexy in a person. Sometimes it can be the smallest little thing.

Attraction means bein attracted to

Some of the sexiest women I have known have not been the most beautiful in the classical sense. Some women just have an aura about them that makes them so damn sexy...

Looks are just one small part of what I like in a person ... as I know only skin deep and could be a mail model but a real nasty peace of work .

Well said, me too

I think theres possibly a mindset instilled in us through media literature etc from early age that having good looks equals some sort of success or makes you better than other people hence people bragging about good looking people theyve slept with instead of character of people theyve slept with

"Some of the sexiest women I have known have not been the most beautiful in the classical sense. Some women just have an aura about them that makes them so damn sexy..."

I agree that some people ooze sexiness without even realising

Of course looks are important - but equally if somebody good looking turns out to be a prick, or have their ego jammed up their own arse, looks suddenly don't matter so much.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Sexual attraction comes in different forums, not just on how they look....

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Forms not forums lol

"Of course looks are important - but equally if somebody good looking turns out to be a prick, or have their ego jammed up their own arse, looks suddenly don't matter so much."

Well said underandover, well said!

"Looks? is this why we can't get a shag? "

Nah, that's just cos you are in Pasty country

Ok what about size guys... seen loads of profiles saying no over sz 14 etc etc... im a 16 but in lingerie etc I think it can be worn well..

Many wouldnt meet me because of my size on paper (16) but on looking at my pics/ meeting me they would...

so are you strict on sz..for eg...despite looking at my pics and thinking hmm she looks nice..would u still not meet because ive stated sz 16? Xx

"Ok what about size guys... seen loads of profiles saying no over sz 14 etc etc... im a 16 but in lingerie etc I think it can be worn well..

Many wouldnt meet me because of my size on paper (16) but on looking at my pics/ meeting me they would...

so are you strict on sz..for eg...despite looking at my pics and thinking hmm she looks nice..would u still not meet because ive stated sz 16? Xx"

size is irrelavent if a woman looks good she looks good

"Ok what about size guys... seen loads of profiles saying no over sz 14 etc etc... im a 16 but in lingerie etc I think it can be worn well..

so are you strict on sz..for eg...despite looking at my pics and thinking hmm she looks nice..would u still not meet because ive stated sz 16? Xx size is irrelavent if a woman looks good she looks good"

better work on looking good or start dropping sizes then lmaoo xx

"Of course looks are important - but equally if somebody good looking turns out to be a prick, or have their ego jammed up their own arse, looks suddenly don't matter so much."

that's true I would no more shag a good looking guy with no personality than a ugly guy who I got on with great

has to be a good mix of the two, but looks come first then I find out if I like them

weve met couples who weve never seen face pics of, you can tell by chatting to someone if your gonna get along,, sexiness is mostly personality we think, weve met some gorgeous couples and not been the slightest bit attracted to them

"weve met couples who weve never seen face pics of, you can tell by chatting to someone if your gonna get along,, sexiness is mostly personality we think, weve met some gorgeous couples and not been the slightest bit attracted to them "

We've done that and had that moment just before you meet of thinking 'should we have asked for face pics?'. But has always worked out well - probably just lucky but strange how you can sometimes just know you'll get on.

Having said that it is handy to have seen who you're looking for in a bar!

By *isser36Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

Size and looks are entirely subjective,one person might like one thing another might find unattractive. I do think there has to be a connection though or you wouldnt get the spark and passion out of a meet.

By *uper_gMan  over a year ago

london

50/50 for me!! No point looking hot with the personality of a tea pot!!!

Average looking with a bit of banter goes a long way

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I'm in the attraction matters to me more than purely looks camp. I like a nice smile, eyes are very important and go weak for dimples. However what really turns me on is a man (or girl ) who can put me at ease, have a good conversation with and feel a spark.

Now that in my opinion makes the sex exciting, fun and generally more enjoyable.

Ruby x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"If I don't fancy someone then I'm not likely to even kiss them. However, looks are subjective so what I find attractive might not be the same as the next person. "

Agreed!

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"If I don't fancy someone then I'm not likely to even kiss them. However, looks are subjective so what I find attractive might not be the same as the next person.

Agreed! "

Agreed as well... if we all liked the same people the world would be a dull place!

Variety is the spice of life

"weve met couples who weve never seen face pics of, you can tell by chatting to someone if your gonna get along,, sexiness is mostly personality we think, weve met some gorgeous couples and not been the slightest bit attracted to them "

Exactly.

I enjoy a sorts, just not smelly!!!!

If I do not fancy them, I ain't getting naked with them. "

Agree with you there.

I thought the same as the majority of posters. Until I had been at sea for 6 months. Cod can begin to look attractive. Honest they can.

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

so are you strict on sz..for eg...despite looking at my pics and thinking hmm she looks nice..would u still not meet because ive stated sz 16? Xx size is irrelavent if a woman looks good she looks good"

Good lad!

you have to be able to turn the person on . Hard to have fun with a dry pussy and a limp dick.

"I am choosy and and have types I go for, I like people my age and slim, but I also very much like a lady all the way up to in her late 50's and probably older in many cases. It's all about if she looks good in my eyes, I also like a bbw as well as slim.

For me if you have nice eyes then your probably my type. The personality has to come with it though.

I like this post well said !! Annie xx

It's important that you are bothered about looks otherwise I feel you don't get any sort of connection in the bedroom, and immediately there are boundaries set between you both preventing something that could be so much better. That's my thoughts anyway."

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

We will meet most couples that want to meet us but there must be an initial look that is appealing. Meat shots do not do much for us, over a certain size, and to much out of our age group do not appeal. It's the lady that appeals most to us and am sure when we are rejected, it's not the woman but the male that is the reason. But a bit of honesty does save a lot of time wasting as there are so many nice couples we have met that the pics did not show in a good light, and once met have been good company. It is the character that will decide with us as we'll as the looks.

D and C

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

You can have the looks of a super model but if your mean nasty and bitchy your hideous to me

It must be said thought that as a single male its nice when a lady compliments me on my cock, but when she compliments you on your looks its far more flattering x

» Add a new message to this topic