FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > making it personal

making it personal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reading the forums lately i've noticed a few people are turning threads asking peoples opinions, into personal digs ect.

Why can't people just accept people have differing opinions and this us why we are all unique? every ones options are right to them and taking things personally seems very uncalled for.

Sorry for the rant I just thought we should all be allowed to be us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess some things hit a nerve with some people and they think its about them when its really not.

Perhaps a case of over inflated ego's, or guilty consciences.

"Reading the forums lately i've noticed a few people are turning threads asking peoples opinions, into personal digs ect.

Why can't people just accept people have differing opinions and this us why we are all unique? every ones options are right to them and taking things personally seems very uncalled for.

Sorry for the rant I just thought we should all be allowed to be us "

We can be ourselves if some dont like it thats their problem

Live and live sums it up I reckon. I was amazed at the anxiety over what constitutes being a bi male. I have a strong preference for women but enjoy only oral sex with men, especially in mmf situations. I look and can play straight, so the best approximation to the sexuality status offered here I reckon is "bi curious". Not that I am curious... I KNOW what I like. That doesn't suit some, just as some don't appeal to me. Why some can't accept the simplicity of this is beyond me. After all this is a swinging site, not some moral guide to living a righteous life as defined by someone else, right? Or have I got that wrong too? Happy fabbing one and all, including the homophobic straight police lol.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Guiltfree... You need "Bi-Friendly". Such a nice label and I recon that would suit more that half the people on here... Mrs Rumour (innuendo) plays with women in a "situation" but has no attraction outside the scene. She is just Bi Friendly!

» Add a new message to this topic