FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Farewell the Swinger

Farewell the Swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arnaclebill OP   Man  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

In The Nottingham Post yesterday, there was an article which said that the Council had asked for permission to demolish the old "Swinger Pub" (the one in avatar pic). The pub has been closed for years and is boarded up someone has tried to set fire to it a couple of times.

What a shame

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Awwww!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it has been closed for years, that makes your photo a little out of date with you in front of it

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

used to live near there when it was called the forest.

the name "swinger" came about as the bus turn round that was at the side used to be the old tram/trolley bus terminus where the overhead cables used to finish, the tram driver used to go to the driving seat at the other end of the tram and the conductor would "swing" the overhead rail that connected the tram to the overhead cable in the opposite direction

By *arnaclebill OP   Man  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"If it has been closed for years, that makes your photo a little out of date with you in front of it "

It has been closed, however my photo is more recent Thanks to photoshop I added my photo on to one of the pub.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If its being replaced by a circular traffic control method its a case of swingers and roundabouts

» Add a new message to this topic