FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Soft swing....Yes or No

Soft swing....Yes or No

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We seen one of our friends status which readt, Whats wrong with Soft Swing why dont you like

Do you or dont you like or agree with soft swing.

Personally in my eyes I dont see it as real swinging but the women putting ba show on for there men

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It's not my thing but as I don't agree with this whole 'Real Swinging' thing I will just say....each to their own

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So, what in your opinion is 'real swinging' ?

If people are happy to do soft swing, so be it, cannot see the problem really

You could argue that singles aren't real swingers because they haven't got partners to swap, but are instead just having casual sex with people they meet - but that's not really in the spirit of things.

It all depends on what someone's definition of a swinger is.

Lots of people are keen in impose their idea of "a real swinger" on others but basically if they're on this site looking for sexual contact with people outwith a relationship then they're probably swingers.

Whether soft swing is enough for you is another matter, but I don't think it's anyones' place to judge who's a real swinger or not.

It can be a less frightening way into it for newcomers unsure how they're going to feel about it afterwards, and it's probably not the worst route in they could take IMHO.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

but you have Voyeurism on your profile ??? end of the day ppl are on here for lots what different things bollocks to the lable and get on with it if you meet some one and you both get what you want from it job done

Soft swing can be good fun, if as we see it, it's everything but penetration.

Plenty sexy kisses and oral can leave you pretty well satisfied if you play with the right people. So yes, we think it's ok

I have swung softly on one occasion, wasn't a planned meet, but some friends we knew, we was sharing a room with them and well it went from there, we stuck to our own partners but enjoyed watching one another.

oh me its the "Real Swingers" one again, what makes a real swinger??? its doing what feels right for YOU whether it be soft, same room, seperate room, blah blah blah...

I swap so im REAL.....is so boll*cks.

if it feels right at the time and its FUN then its deffo REAL...IMHO

mwaaaah xxx

Doesn’t the OP have a right to their opinion? Not going to get into the whole what is swinging debate, but if the OP’s personal opinion is that they don’t see it as swinging then it’s a very valid opinion, just like anyone else’s, even if we don’t agree with it.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I think this thread says more about this whole 'Real Swinging' or 'Pure Swinging' thing than peoples views on Soft Swing.

I'm not into soft swinging myself but for me I see it as being as real as anything else people choose to do.

Bottom line here......If it works for you then IT IS the real thing!

We started off with soft swing. It was a good way to ease ourselves in so to speak, to see if we liked it and then move on, which we have. I can't see how soft swing means it's the woman doing it to please the guy though

"Doesn’t the OP have a right to their opinion? Not going to get into the whole what is swinging debate, but if the OP’s personal opinion is that they don’t see it as swinging then it’s a very valid opinion, just like anyone else’s, even if we don’t agree with it."

I have read through all the replies and have not seen any that attack the OP, some posts have asked what the OPs views are on real swinging whilst also giving their own opinion of what they believe it to be as I have also shared what my opinion is, the OP did ask for peoples views...did I miss something?

luv 2 u and OP and everyone else xxx

"Doesn’t the OP have a right to their opinion? Not going to get into the whole what is swinging debate, but if the OP’s personal opinion is that they don’t see it as swinging then it’s a very valid opinion, just like anyone else’s, even if we don’t agree with it."

Of course the OP has a right to an opinion and I don't think anyone has agued the point, but they also asked for others' opinions and that is what they have been given

Not really sure what the issue is here

By *raceyntonyCouple  over a year ago

london

u say its a snow put on for the men ? how can it be its everything but not full sex the men are involved so can u tell me how its a show ? real swingers what are real swingers ?

"I have read through all the replies and have not seen any that attack the OP, some posts have asked what the OPs views are on real swinging whilst also giving their own opinion of what they believe it to be as I have also shared what my opinion is, the OP did ask for peoples views...did I miss something?

luv 2 u and OP and everyone else xxx"

Who said anyone was attacking the OP? Their opinion was being questioned when all they were asking is for other peoples opinions on soft swing.

Forum Mod

We have done both and both have been just as fulfilling,there is a great deal you can do with soft swinging if you use your imagination

I also don't understand the Op when they say that its all about the women putting a show on for the men as part of soft swinging,I would hate to think I was putting on a show for anyone,we're all there to enjoy ourselves and we do

For us soft swinging means everything except penetration with the other partner

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Have done full and soft and still do both but prefer to do full and agree that its up to any person /couple to do what they prefer and feel right with.

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

We have only done soft swing, not really sure about going full swap as yet, that doesnt mean never! but happy enough with soft for the meantime anyway.

But everyone to their own, choice is theirs.

Lorraine xx

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

We read a description somewhere that said Swinging was 'recreational sex'. Works for us... why bother to narrow it down any further? Whatever floats your boat... remember, it's supposed to be fun! If it isn't, because one party is doing ANYTHING just to please the other, but secretly hating it, it's not right, whatever the label.

M & A

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"We have done both and both have been just as fulfilling,there is a great deal you can do with soft swinging if you use your imagination

I also don't understand the Op when they say that its all about the women putting a show on for the men as part of soft swinging,I would hate to think I was putting on a show for anyone,we're all there to enjoy ourselves and we do

For us soft swinging means everything except penetration with the other partner"

The answer to the OP has to be Yes and No and both!!

We both soft swing and full swap...have always done so and always will.Had just as much fun with both...in fact we both find it really a turn on to see the blokes cumming over the girls or by a BJ.This sometimes happens after the full swap bit...some times not...it doesnt matter as long as everyone is happy relaxed and having fun.

We would never want to push another couple down the full swap path but we have helped couples who were not sure and felt comfortable enough with us to try...sometimes great...sometimes didnt work....no probs we all had a great time with everyone with a smile on their faces afterwards...sometimes a bit more on the girls!!

You can have loads of sexy fun without full swap....you can have loads of sexy fun with full swap....the main thing is no pressure/no expectations sexy fun.

We're just waking up to the possibility of fun times in a pool or jacuzzi, or someone's front room, where absolutely anything goes, apart from penetrative vaginal or anal sex!

Surely the OP's imagination can't be that limited to discount everything but actual fucking as 'a show for others'?

In defence of the OP they’re probably talking about the many profiles on here that state fem-fem fun only, then back to own partners, when they say its all about putting on a show for the men.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Its just really what both couples are happy with at the time..soft swinging probably has little or no interest to hardend swingers or doggers etc...then again hard swinging gang bangs orgies and dogging may not be what soft swingers want...as long as everyone is happy and knows the bounderies then 'job done' as Tommy Walsh would say..(not implying he is into any of the above by the way..in case his legal people are watching!!! lol)

I think you will find as we have in the few years we have swung that soft swingers will generally do the full on girl on girl anything goes stuff put only oral on the fellas.

Nicky is fully Bi and loves having sex with women but the thought she is just putting a show on for someones hubby or partner does nothing for her.

We both enjoy seeing each other have fun and love to put a show on with each other. I know some of this may contradict itself but I know what i mean lol its just not coming accross as well as i would like. We have met soft swap b4 and it has always seemed the woman of the softswap couple os putting a show on for her man.

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"I think you will find as we have in the few years we have swung that soft swingers will generally do the full on girl on girl anything goes stuff put only oral on the fellas.

Nicky is fully Bi and loves having sex with women but the thought she is just putting a show on for someones hubby or partner does nothing for her.

We both enjoy seeing each other have fun and love to put a show on with each other. I know some of this may contradict itself but I know what i mean lol its just not coming accross as well as i would like. We have met soft swap b4 and it has always seemed the woman of the softswap couple os putting a show on for her man."

shurrup and shag us xxxxxxx

If people want to soft swing,good for them but its not our thing.

If I've been licking a woman and she's been sucking me,it seems only natural to to take it to its conclusion.

The same goes for Trace but vice versa.

Soft swing to us would be like chewing something delicious but then spitting it out,very unfulfilling.

XXXX

personally i think soft swinging has a lot to offer, if a man knows hes not getting a shag at the end of it hes more likely to put more into the oral/4play, which to be honest i prefure anyway, ive met so many guys where its just a quick fumble and cant wait to get the condom on but if you take that away they seem to spend ages on the other bits lol

Not for us personally and yes we have give it a go

But whatever floats peoples boats is more than ok with us

Personal choice is what lifes about and we dont knock anything xx

We have done both. Started soft then took it further. We like the fact there is so much variety in swinging. It just so happens some of us like to take it further. All about choice for us.

All good responses - should also point out that we mostly prefer full on hard swapping, but have recently discovered that all general nakedness is good, with fun people!

xx

Soft swing; Yes or No

No

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"All good responses - should also point out that we mostly prefer full on hard swapping, but have recently discovered that all general nakedness is good, with fun people!

xx"

agree with that!

we played soft for several months before doing our first full swap. swapping for foreplay is delicious and we respect the fact that some of our friends just don't want to take the final step. the person you've been playing with is right along side you when the fucking starts, but with his/her own partner. it's still a fantastic turn-on!

We will at townhouse this month no symbian this time your gonna get fucked !!!!!!! lol

See you soon xxx

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

yep we've done the soft swing meets, and find them the most frustrating kind of meet, you know the ones where you play with the other couple and we've had some gorgeous bodies in front of us and you're just gagging to shag that person and the boundary is set, it does rather take the ultimate fun out of the night. we do however respect others for sticking to their comfort zone.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

We love both soft and full swing.

Softswing can be just as sexy and satisfying as full...... if you are with the right people!

"We love both soft and full swing.

Softswing can be just as sexy and satisfying as full...... if you are with the right people!"

ugly ones u dont fancy shagging you mean lol

Cyprus

Softswing can be just as sexy and satisfying as full...... if you are with the right people!

ugly ones u dont fancy shagging you mean lol"

You can always stick a paper bag over their heads.....

You can always stick a paper bag over their heads..... "

that doesnt get rid of the smell - not that we have tried it or anything - honest xxx

glasshopper........sex is a journey, it may be a long road or a short road, there may be many diversions, but at the end of the journey, when you reach total fullfilment, does it really matter whether you've been fucked or sucked

Cyprus

You can always stick a paper bag over their heads.....

that doesnt get rid of the smell - not that we have tried it or anything - honest xxx"

You want one of those old style red, amber and green car freshners slung round ya neck.

They used to kill the smell of eveything except a rotting corpse....

Unless there's something you'd like to tell us

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Soft Swinging???, prefer Hard swinging,

Were a soft play couple, love it,and having loads of fun, does that make us real swingers?, don't know and don't really care!

The full/soft debate comes up almost as frequently as to kiss or not to kiss

Each to their own at the end of the day, the only requirement is that its harmless fun.

does that mean if you use toys for fun with another couple and there is no pentarve sex that it is soft swap. am I being naive as some toys go inside you

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we started off as a 'soft swap' couple, we had been together for 29 years and never done anything like it before so our thinking was one step at a time without going to far and not being abe to stop before we found the jolly green giant playing his part.

Have to say 5 years down the line we only have two rules left ......... safe sex and the other one has to be happy. If we find ourselves in a 'soft' swap situation so be it.

Well that was as clear as muck but you probably get the jist lol

Usually it refers to penile penertrative sex rather that toys, if that was the case, we would have to change our profile to full lol

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"We will at townhouse this month no symbian this time your gonna get fucked !!!!!!! lol

See you soon xxx"

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We dont full swap, simple as that, but it will happen one day, if and when we are with the right couple and in the right circumstances, whatever that means.

Its our choice, choice is a word often forgotten and can cause offence to some people.

In our opinion messing around and enjoying some light hearted sexual fun is one thing, and full on shagging everyone you meet, even though you may not have actually liked or even fancied them, but you shagged anyway just because you are REAL, and its whats supposed to happen and it was expected of you,,,, is the choice of others,

No one should judge the choice of others, if its not your thing simply read a profile, make a decision based on the information at hand, and pass it by if your profiles dont match,

As its all about labels then we are proud that we are 'not' REAL swingers,

And we bear the burden of the 'SOFT' label instead lol

Of course all this is meaningless. The chat before will decide what all are happy with, if all are happy with soft then GO, if not, move on, if only full swaps, and they want soft then, move on...

I do thing the questions was a Yes or No...

soft swing shouldnt come in to swinging whats the point full swap only

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You might need a partner to be able to do that Notts

yes hun a do know that but a was just saying it wouldnt be for me ruby xx

each to their own. one man's meat etc

but asking for personal opinion, then its defo a big NO for soft swing for us, doesnt float our boat.

doesnt mean to say we have problems with people who do, would just choose not to meet them thats all. Simple choice what we all have on here

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

it all comes down to what everyone is comfortable with at the end of the day.

Everyone has to start somewhere, if its soft swing then so be it.

Swinging to me is more than shagging another woman it's the whole social thing that goes with it.

you may say what does a single know !!! my late wife and I started as soft swingers and we went from there.

Nothing wrong with soft swing.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

If cpls put in their profile soft swap only, then everyone knows where they stand. Can't see the problem. Onless yr single with a cpl and you end up wanking yrself stupid .......LOL

Hi guys

Um this is a interesting one.

When we meet we dont go out for a "soft swap" or a "full swap" we see what happens on the night and see how everyone feels. For us its a night out and what does or does not happen as long as everyone has enjoyed themselves and no regrets it a good night to us.

We often only soft swap first meet but if we all agree often end up with a full swap.

One comment is soft swap is seen as teasing, all we can say is one couple we are very good friends with are "soft swap only" but if this is soft swapping we cany only say we have both NEVER felt teased or lacking, we have wondeful nights with then, saying that think the work soft swap covers a very wide range of contact or lack of.

Eitherway for us as long as its fun :-

)

RJ and Hammy

We find soft play can be as good as full play at the right time, we do both and tend to "go with the flow".

Soft play for us is swapping partners for oral sex, carressing, (optional kissing), male/female play with each others partners and fem/fem play with penetraton for own partners only.

Less than that would not interest us.

Doesn't matter to me whether I play as a single, part of a couple or part of a group.... I just go with the flow.

It's all about individuals personal boundaries for me.

I'm happy if they are happy be that soft swing or hard swing.

We have no view on if soft swap is real swinging or not, each to their own and all that. what we do believe is that people should be honest from the start.

we were contacted by a couple (on another site) whose profile made no mention of soft swap only, after we had got to the "verify a fem exists on the phone" stage they told us that they had only ever done soft swap and were not sure that they were ready yet for full swap, but would we still meet them.

we said we would and assumed that a good time could still be had by all.

well we caried on making plans to meet and she casually dropped into the conversation that they did not kiss (again, no mention on the profile), i told her that i would speak to my husband and let them know. she then went on to try and persuade me that we should still meet them and all the things we COULD do together, which basically amounted to us giving them oral sex and she would give my husband oral, but her husband was not allowed to perform oral on another woman!

i basically told her that it was not for us and good luck in their search.

now like i said, each to their own, but me just being there to give some bloke a bj is not OUR idea of swinging and had they been upfront at the start, we would have not wasted a lot of time on them.

for the record, she got quite rude and accused US of being time wasters for no longer wanting to meet them.

I dont see the point personally ,I have DVD's for that.

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

we only soft swop and enjoy it, we do get a lot of couples messaging over time as for details etc and photos.

We do say that we softswop and you never here from the again.

We think soft swop makes you think more on what you can do and really the only thing you not doing is intercourse.

So looking at it its only one thing we do not do. But it a very big parrt of the swing scene that do stop a lot of meets going a head.

Now we go to clubs just enjoy whats there and if wehave fun with another coupple great but we no longer go to try and find a swop just a night out in which we can be totally ourselves.

Thats why we thought is the a website just soft swingers ?

Ian and Sue

yorkshire

"I dont see the point personally ,I have DVD's for that. "

The poent is that you can do your own naughty side to a point where you want too and gives ewnjoyment to you without feeling bad that you done more than you want.

Ian and Sue

It's the 21st Century and 10 years into it, swinging has probably been going on in one form or another since Man first habitted the earth, It was in the early 60's that it really earned a label and was thought of by most as couples swapping partners with other couples.

Now it is a whole new world as it should be, soft swap, full swap, FFM, Fem on Fem only, BDSM, Cuckolding, voyeurism to name but a few of the variations.

So do you want to be labelled and categorised or do you want to have fun doing what you enjoy personally and letting everyone else have fun the way they enjoy ?

By *arandjasCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

my husband and i have only been doing this for a short time and we only soft swing, maybe further down the road and with the right couple we would consider full swap, but just now we are comfortable with what we are doing and i haven't ever felt i was ptuuing on " a show for the guys " as to be quite honest with you, the couple of meets we have had, me and the other fem tended to forget about the men and enjoyed ourselves, only remembering them when they joined in with their own partners, and as an earlier poster said, having penetrative sex with your own partner while another couple are also having sex is a huge turn on

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

We will only soft swing and as far as we are concerned it is real swinging... after all who is to say it is or isn't?

Like a few of the others we might try full swap at a later date but it is not for us just yet.

We get all the fun we need from watching each other play with someone else and having full sex infront of others also play with each other and only leaving ultimate for ourselves.

Im sure everyone has differing ideas about what swinging is, but, for us it just having sexual fun with others, and the social side of swinging can be immensly satisfying also.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I’ve been in the couples room at Chams plenty of times when there is only soft swing happening…. mainly because the guys have needed recovery time

In the right environment it’s very relaxing and sensual… all that touching, stroking and general foreplay… and generally the women get the best deal. It’s rarely the gals putting on a show for the guys.

Do I agree with it?.... why would I disagree with it?

At the end of the day how people is down to the individual(s). It's doing what you feel comfortable with and enjoy. If your playmates know your boundaries and respect that, I don't see that as a problem.

Some people really need to concentrate on their own past times and not worry about what others do. We're all having fun in its various guises so obviously every pot has its lid!

Do as you please, but please accept we are not all the same, now that IS real swinging.

i dont think you were being rude at all, in the discussions/messages/chats leading up to the meet, they should have been honest about what they would do and not do, and what was expected of you, just sounded like you would be doing all the work, with them getting all the benefits, thats not really swinging then is it

We'd never heard of "soft swing" until we joined swing sites,even though we'd been swinging long before that.

Therefore,if we had have been a "soft swing" couple,we wouldn't have joined a swing site because we wouldn't have thought it was the done thing.

Lets face it,all "full swing" couples start a meet with what could be termed as "soft swing" but progress as the night goes on.

To us, we couldn't masturbate,have oral and 69 with someone without wanting to take it to the next level with them,that would be so frustrating.

We know there are those who can and do but its not for us.

XXXX

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

soft or full..mmmm prefer full, but soft fun too

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

shucks and there was us thinkin we r swingers . guess we better crawl under a rock away from the real swingers zzzzz

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"We seen one of our friends status which readt, Whats wrong with Soft Swing why dont you like

Do you or dont you like or agree with soft swing.

Personally in my eyes I dont see it as real swinging but the women putting ba show on for there men"

Agree with it? What kind of question is that - you make it sound illegal!!! We have done both soft and full and always enjoyed the soft as very erotic. I certainly don't do it to put a 'show' on for the guys! I always have a lot of fun with the lady anyway regardless of what is going to happen later - because we both (us girls)want to and enjoy it! It's like a lot of things that we aren't into - don't mind others doing them tho! Z

"shucks and there was us thinkin we r swingers . guess we better crawl under a rock away from the real swingers zzzzz"

Swingers is just a term, a label, we all have our own variation on it, what we are happy with, nobody is a real on fake swinger, if they swing the way they choose.

soft or full swing fun its all good to us xxx

yorkshire

Well i think the was a great debate and for once did not really end someone taking th p.

As people who swing as long as every fine enjoys them selfs who cares.

Sue

By *uicyJoWoman  over a year ago

northampton

we have done soft swing and full swing, and all have been enjoyable. Reading all the notes on here about being a REAL swinger, I just checked out the definition, and although swinging became its most popular with the old wife swapping parties, swinging is basically a term now for casual sex...be that from a couple or single person, voyeuristic, oral or penetrative. So woo hooo....I think we are all REAL SWINGERS!!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We have always said, since starting swinging over 12 years ago... If you can't get fulfilled with soft swing, you are doing something wrong!

The penetration, if it happens is the icing on the cake and is very enjoyable, but we can have just as much fun (maybe more) playing soft.

We play with swingers/people who are soft or full swap and do both ourselves. We would be very upset to think that people thought playing with us was like chewing some lovely food and spitting it out instead of swallowing!

Anything less than penetrative sex with others is not real swinging, what a rather quaint and misinformed notion

It all comes down to what does it for you personaly.

We wonder,if after a soft swing meet,while on their way home,how many have thought "It was fun but I'd have loved to have fucked her/him"?

There must surely be a fair amount of soft swingers who have had it cross their minds,even more so if you also do full swing.

On the other hand,I can't imagine many people returning from a full swing meet thinking "I'd have been just as happy with a wank and some oral!".

To us swinging is all about having unrestricted fun with another couple,not an exercise in self denial.

However,if you can soft swing, without at any time wishing you could have gone further,during or after,then we guess it works for you.

XXXX

"You could argue that singles aren't real swingers because they haven't got partners to swap, but are instead just having casual sex with people they meet - but that's not really in the spirit of things.

It all depends on what someone's definition of a swinger is.

Lots of people are keen in impose their idea of "a real swinger" on others but basically if they're on this site looking for sexual contact with people outwith a relationship then they're probably swingers.

Whether soft swing is enough for you is another matter, but I don't think it's anyones' place to judge who's a real swinger or not.

It can be a less frightening way into it for newcomers unsure how they're going to feel about it afterwards, and it's probably not the worst route in they could take IMHO.

"

Have to agree with the above, to us there are as many different ways of swinging as there are different people swinging. Vive La Differance

K&T xx xx

"It all comes down to what does it for you personaly.

We wonder,if after a soft swing meet,while on their way home,how many have thought "It was fun but I'd have loved to have fucked her/him"?

There must surely be a fair amount of soft swingers who have had it cross their minds,even more so if you also do full swing.

On the other hand,I can't imagine many people returning from a full swing meet thinking "I'd have been just as happy with a wank and some oral!".

To us swinging is all about having unrestricted fun with another couple,not an exercise in self denial.

However,if you can soft swing, without at any time wishing you could have gone further,during or after,then we guess it works for you.

XXXX

"

if after a soft swing meet,while on their way home,how many have thought "It was fun but I'd have loved to have fucked her/him"?,

This could quite possibly be what gives the thrill in the first place, though not needing to play with others full on, the thought of it may well be enough.

By *arandjasCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 23/02/10 08:44:41]

"It all comes down to what does it for you personaly.

XXXX

if after a soft swing meet,while on their way home,how many have thought "It was fun but I'd have loved to have fucked her/him"?,

This could quite possibly be what gives the thrill in the first place, though not needing to play with others full on, the thought of it may well be enough. "

Best to stay at home then thinking about it and save the petrol!

JOKE! JOKE!

"We have done both and both have been just as fulfilling,there is a great deal you can do with soft swinging if you use your imagination

For us soft swinging means everything except penetration with the other partner"

think its impossible to penetrate when soft so gotta be hard swinging for us lol

soft swing or full swap each to their own! different people like different things! as long as everyone's having fun thats what really counts ain't it?

We did when we first started all this 8 years ago for the first time, but found it just to frustrating lol. I would'nt say its not real swapping, whatever your all comfy with in the end. But not for us K & L xxxxx

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

As long as everyone cums we don't care if its soft or full swing.

Kim & John xx

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

what is soft swing really but???lol

Bolton

"what is soft swing really but???lol"

At least you're all meeting in the flesh, actualy touching a person and giving and receiving real pleasure! Don't knock it till you've tried it I say! We like both,Z

BELFAST UK

"what is soft swing really but???lol

At least you're all meeting in the flesh, actualy touching a person and giving and receiving real pleasure! Don't knock it till you've tried it I say! We like both,Z"

so its a swap but just feeling touching oral etc but no sex..

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

At least you're all meeting in the flesh, actualy touching a person and giving and receiving real pleasure! Don't knock it till you've tried it I say! We like both,Z

so its a swap but just feeling touching oral etc but no sex.."

any thing but full can be very erotic

so its a swap but just feeling touching oral etc but no sex.."

Soft swap to us, is everything except penetration.

Other people may see it differently

BELFAST UK

few ideas starting da come till me thinking of it could be alot of fun

LOL.....Soft swing to us would be like chewing something delicious but then spitting it out,very unfulfilling.

I dont like the idea of soft swing basically because in the heat of the moment i want to lick suck or fuck whoever is available

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"

I dont like the idea of soft swing basically because in the heat of the moment i want to lick suck or fuck whoever is available "

... and some of us are very glad of that fact!

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We had a very good soft swing a few weeks ago, it was the first time that we had had a soft swing, it was different but very enjoyable we did everything except penetration,we will do soft swings again if that is what other couples want to do we don't mind soft swing or hard swing we love them both.

If "proper" swinging were defined by full penetrative sex alone, then this could never happen between two females?

For us.. we are not too worried about the definition, we like both and find each has its merits. Soft swing is such a great tease, can last for hours and be so exciting... full swing is an extension of whatever you are into...

"

I dont like the idea of soft swing basically because in the heat of the moment i want to lick suck or fuck whoever is available

... and some of us are very glad of that fact! "

lol lol lol lol x

By *enaughty2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

we enjoy soft swing only, it gives us both pleasure and adds spice to our sex lives. Everyone to their own type of swing we say, enjoy life and dont get hung up on what everything means and is it right!

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Soft swing can be really sexy as you pay more attention to the other people rather than just shag for the sake of it.

We met a really horny couple a while back & wow! what a great time we had, John was given oral to completion by this very horny lady who 'just' soft swings & his legs were still aching when we left so how is this bad sex..

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

i know this is dum but i had never even heard of "soft swinging" didnt ever think of swinging as anything other than gang-bangs, orgys, 3somes, and couple swaps. my first introduction to swinging was an orgy at 17 (in uk) never done soft swinging- doesnt interest me!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"LOL.....Soft swing to us would be like chewing something delicious but then spitting it out,very unfulfilling.

I dont like the idea of soft swing basically because in the heat of the moment i want to lick suck or fuck whoever is available "

And comments like both of these shows lack of control! I can remember many times when growing up and since we have been married that for one reason or another my partner and I couldn't have full sex. Never felt the need to fuck lick and suck anyone around!

Bolton

"LOL.....Soft swing to us would be like chewing something delicious but then spitting it out,very unfulfilling.

And comments like both of these shows lack of control! I can remember many times when growing up and since we have been married that for one reason or another my partner and I couldn't have full sex. Never felt the need to fuck lick and suck anyone around! "

Have to agree with this comment, also soft swop can be extremely fulfilling and also less pressure all round so can be even more relaxed and erotic - have to admit we love both - Z

sounds more like a live sex show, with limited audience participation.

But... If thats what the meets about, that's what the meet is

Bolton

"sounds more like a live sex show, with limited audience participation.

But... If thats what the meets about, that's what the meet is "

Floor show? Limited audience participation? What the heck are you on about? If all involved are having fun, no ones in 'the audience'! Z

I only soft swing after drinking Beer

Floor show? Limited audience participation? What the heck are you on about? If all involved are having fun, no ones in 'the audience'! Z"

To me, soft swing is limited play with others, then going the whole show with your own partner, whilst the others watch or do their own thing...

Bolton

Floor show? Limited audience participation? What the heck are you on about? If all involved are having fun, no ones in 'the audience'! Z

To me, soft swing is limited play with others, then going the whole show with your own partner, whilst the others watch or do their own thing..."

Yeah, right, ok - have you ever tried it because it's a lot more than that!

To me, soft swing is limited play with others, then going the whole show with your own partner, whilst the others watch or do their own thing...

Yeah, right, ok - have you ever tried it because it's a lot more than that!"

Obviously not in the way you see/play soft swing. I only did it once, not much point in it if you don't get play with all the toys

Bolton

Yeah, right, ok - have you ever tried it because it's a lot more than that!

Obviously not in the way you see/play soft swing. I only did it once, not much point in it if you don't get play with all the toys"

Well, each to their own I suppose - it depends on individuals I guess and won't suit everyone - especially if they're lacking in the foreplay techniques and just like the wham bam experience!

"...especially if they're lacking in the foreplay techniques and just like the wham bam experience "

or in this case, plenty cooking but no food...or spending money and didn't buy anything, drove the car but didn't go anywhere, made the cake, but can't eat it...

as you say, each to their own, and as I mentioned, if thats what your all want then, thats what you should all do.

ps, what's 'foreplay', does it apply if there is only 3 of you

well i dont see what the problem of soft swinging is, i think if thats what works for that couple then so be it. everyone has there own kinks and some prefer soft swinging as their kink it'd be pretty boring if we were all the same now wouldnt it

of course we are, your lumpy bits are in a different place to me

I can't get a hard on so it's Softy softy for me

"I can't get a hard on so it's Softy softy for me "

ah get it now, if you can't get aroused (hard on) during a meet, you say you like to soft swing, I see, i see, might have to use that one day

» Add a new message to this topic