FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > DP in a MMF 3some

DP in a MMF 3some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_midland_cpl_x OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

what does everyone like the most with DP in a 3some 1 in the Ass and 1 in the Pussy or both in the Pussy or if your Dearing both in the Ass???

Mrs loves both in her Pussy she cant get enough of it plus we are not that keen on anal

but what do other men and women like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingmasterMan  over a year ago

nottingham

2 in pussy is best for me if especially if pusssy is nice and loose . would rather pot the pink than pot the brown anytime .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i cant do two in pussy its not big enough lol, cant do fisting neither, my lady bits just isnt that accommodating

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"i cant do two in pussy its not big enough lol, cant do fisting neither, my lady bits just isnt that accommodating "

Sounds Great to me hun. Hmmmm Tight

from my point of view im happy either way . all depends on what the woman likes , how comfortable i am with the other male and on everyones past experience .

Ass and pussy every time

Ass and pussy or just pussy?

Only one way to find out...

FIGHT!!!!

Kates got a fanny like an 18yr old, still nice and tight, even after all these yrs

There's no way she could accommodate two cocks. MMF for us is spit roast and normal play only, no DP.

Never had the pleasure of either yet,but hope to one day

DVP for me.... ass is no entry.. exit only

"DVP for me.... ass is no entry.. exit only "

So if I just keep pulling out instead of thrusting in, would that be acceptable?

DVP for me too-I can accommodate.

dont do anal and never tried a d.p yet ! lol

I'm an Anal Virgin but have been with two cpls who liked the DP MFM 3some ... each to their own I guess ...

Personaly I would love to try 2in1pussy as there's a certain "buzz" I got from 2in1oral before ..

But hey ... it's a never ending list LOL. Try anything once .. and sure if you don't like it just ry something else . just be sure to KEEP IT FUN

"DVP for me.... ass is no entry.. exit only

So if I just keep pulling out instead of thrusting in, would that be acceptable? "

bend over let my try my new 12" dildo on your arse and we shall see if it is

"DVP for me.... ass is no entry.. exit only

So if I just keep pulling out instead of thrusting in, would that be acceptable?

bend over let my try my new 12" dildo on your arse and we shall see if it is "

Sure

One in each does it for me but two in my puss cums a close second as the guys can feel each other and they say its lovely . . Not had any success with two anally . . . Yet !

By *enderbycoupleCouple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

we love the dp side of things in our meets,mrs gen has tried one in each ,,tried two in pussy at same time,and two in her mouth at one time too,never tried double anal as yet,no doubt in the right company she will though,lol.love it,,,enjoy!!! xx

By *pMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Something ive yet to try, would love to tho

I have had a cock in my ass and my toy in my pussy and loved it. Not sure I could take dvp either.

I am too tight for fisting but then again I HATED anal until someone changed that opinion for me a few days ago lol so you never know, if it's done right then anything is possible.

"2 in pussy is best for me if especially if pusssy is nice and loose . would rather pot the pink than pot the brown anytime ."

How can "nice" and "loose" be used in the same context?

Can't think of anything nice about a loose one!

I have an MMF planned for after half term - I'll let you know lol

A woman's body is designed to expel a baby but some women are claiming their lady bits too small?!!!

Oh ladies get real!!!

By *wantstolickandsuckMan  over a year ago

Abertillery

Done both with 2 wiling couples and I prefer the ass but both are real fun

both in pussy great fun lets strech it lol

Im exactly the same, tried it and it just wont happen x

"i cant do two in pussy its not big enough lol, cant do fisting neither, my lady bits just isnt that accommodating "

Believe me, this is true

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Its all good! LoL

But 2 in the pusi is best! From my point of view it’s the feeling of cocks balls and pusi walls all together in a hot wet… off for a wank!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"A woman's body is designed to expel a baby but some women are claiming their lady bits too small?!!!

Oh ladies get real!!! "

I've had 3 kids and believe me, i can't do two cock or fisting......... it's been tried, many many times and it just don't happen!

moston

"I've had 3 kids and believe me, i can't do two cock or fisting......... it's been tried, many many times and it just don't happen!"

Surly it depends on the size of the cocks or hands, so maybe you need to find smaller cocks and hands to play DP and fisting games.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I've had 3 kids and believe me, i can't do two cock or fisting......... it's been tried, many many times and it just don't happen!

Surly it depends on the size of the cocks or hands, so maybe you need to find smaller cocks and hands to play DP and fisting games. "

"I've had 3 kids and believe me, i can't do two cock or fisting......... it's been tried, many many times and it just don't happen!

Surly it depends on the size of the cocks or hands, so maybe you need to find smaller cocks and hands to play DP and fisting games. "

Jason has huge hands so he gets a boot in the bollox if he tries it.

I actually have a lovely lady friend who has tried it, she has lovey small hands..... but even with half a bottle of lube, it don't happen!

I am luckily still tight but I do feel I am missing out on the fisting and the DVP.

moston

Would not comment about the fisting (not qualified LoL)

But I can seriously recommend double anything!

ive tried dp about 4 times with b/f. The guy in my pussy aways get the flop on so still looking for my first propper dp x

Love fisting and love dp x

"A woman's body is designed to expel a baby but some women are claiming their lady bits too small?!!! Oh ladies get real!!! "
some women are naturally baggy/ loose whatever you want t call it.... And others aren't x x personally i love being so tight Lmao

well my woman prefers one in her ass while the other in har pussy.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"ive tried dp about 4 times with b/f. The guy in my pussy aways get the flop on so still looking for my first propper dp x "

.. is this another 'proximity to another straight guy's cock' issue?

"ive tried dp about 4 times with b/f. The guy in my pussy aways get the flop on so still looking for my first propper dp x

.. is this another 'proximity to another straight guy's cock' issue? "

Possibly, but more likely its to do with having to ease your cock in a womans ass very slowly and I'm thinking that in doing so, the lack of action for the other guy might cause the floppy. Just guessing....

I love it though!! Never had a dvp but sounds like a lot of fun too!

[Removed by poster at 19/02/10 16:40:36]

"One in each does it for me but two in my puss cums a close second as the guys can feel each other and they say its lovely . . Not had any success with two anally . . . Yet !"
lol i don't think 2 straight guys would think its lovely

"A woman's body is designed to expel a baby but some women are claiming their lady bits too small?!!!

Oh ladies get real!!! "

Theres 9 months of physical and hormonal changes in preperation for child birth,not just 5 minutes of foreplay with lube.

Even after all that many need cutting and stitching, some even tear

So I'd hardly say they were designed for it,if so someone needs to go back to the drawing board!

I know for sure there's no way I could take two cocks in one hole let alone a fist and I'd hate to think I could.

XXX

Have to say fisting is my fetish love it too bits. But when it comes to DP it a flop no matter who does it. I do love anal and had a dildo in ass while had cock in pussy which was great. But two cocks never seem to get it together.

Regard the fisting have had hubby's hand up to wrist with lube. It feels like heaven. But it might put guys off as gush blood but have no pain or other syptoms expect a hell of an orgasm.

moston

"Have to say fisting is my fetish love it too bits. But when it comes to DP it a flop no matter who does it. I do love anal and had a dildo in ass while had cock in pussy which was great. But two cocks never seem to get it together.

Regard the fisting have had hubby's hand up to wrist with lube. It feels like heaven. But it might put guys off as gush blood but have no pain or other syptoms expect a hell of an orgasm. "

that is far beyond my limits! srry no blood for me, just too risky, too many things to go wrong in my opinion.

penzance

"Have to say fisting is my fetish love it too bits. But when it comes to DP it a flop no matter who does it. I do love anal and had a dildo in ass while had cock in pussy which was great. But two cocks never seem to get it together.

Regard the fisting have had hubby's hand up to wrist with lube. It feels like heaven. But it might put guys off as gush blood but have no pain or other syptoms expect a hell of an orgasm. "

ewwwwwwwww gross...............but each to their own. I'm not knocking you, just stating my opinion

I have had the very lasting pleasure of a session with a certain posh, butter-wont-melt lady that I DP'ed by myself. Let me explain, bbc in pussy, fist in ass... then alternated cock in ass and then fist in pussy.

The bed was definitely uninhabitable, it was totally drenched with her squirts... Only for the brave

Blimey - That DOES sound good!

penzance

"I have had the very lasting pleasure of a session with a certain posh, butter-wont-melt lady that I DP'ed by myself. Let me explain, bbc in pussy, fist in ass... then alternated cock in ass and then fist in pussy.

The bed was definitely uninhabitable, it was totally drenched with her squirts... Only for the brave"

Sounds as slack as as a Yak to me.........prefer a woman tight sounds like shagging a pussy/arse thats like a bucket to me..........gross

"I have had the very lasting pleasure of a session with a certain posh, butter-wont-melt lady that I DP'ed by myself. Let me explain, bbc in pussy, fist in ass... then alternated cock in ass and then fist in pussy.

The bed was definitely uninhabitable, it was totally drenched with her squirts... Only for the brave"

And was all this done under the shade of a marshmallow tree, as unicorns trotted by with Lord Lucan and Glen Millar riding them?

"I have had the very lasting pleasure of a session with a certain posh, butter-wont-melt lady that I DP'ed by myself. Let me explain, bbc in pussy, fist in ass... then alternated cock in ass and then fist in pussy. The bed was definitely uninhabitable, it was totally drenched with her squirts... Only for the brave"
lol and yet i could only just about handle your cock let alone anything else x

The bed was definitely uninhabitable, it was totally drenched with her squirts... Only for the brave

And was all this done under the shade of a marshmallow tree, as unicorns trotted by with Lord Lucan and Glen Millar riding them?"

Brilliant,very droll,fell about at that!

"A woman's body is designed to expel a baby but some women are claiming their lady bits too small?!!! Oh ladies get real!!! some women are naturally baggy/ loose whatever you want t call it.... And others aren't x x personally i love being so tight Lmao "

aorry i have to disagree, I have had 7 kid in total they all went to term too, but hell will freeze over before my tite puss will except more than 3 fingers or a cock (one!) so this myth is totally true. And I have never had any complaints, or a man saying he dont like it tite.......xxxxxxxxxxx

interesting for someone to say a lady's bits are designed to expell a baby. sure it is, but lots of things have to go on during childbirth itself to faciliate the birth of a newborn. mine is still very tight as my daughter was born via a c/section but i would love to experience dvp.

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

Diane loves having two cocks in her pussy.

By *pMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"interesting for someone to say a lady's bits are designed to expell a baby. sure it is, but lots of things have to go on during childbirth itself to faciliate the birth of a newborn. mine is still very tight as my daughter was born via a c/section but i would love to experience dvp. "

Would love to norty

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

i have had 3 kids all c/setction as i was not big enuf 2 push them out so im very tight cant take anymore the 3 fingers lol..im still an anal virgin so not experienced that yet

Well, did both for the first time today - loved both, but if I had to make a choice I'd say one in each

By *adyPenelopeWoman  over a year ago

worcestershire

Never been successfully fisted yet, not sure this is something I'm that keen to do due to discomfort, also dvp have never done and for me to contemplate it I would have to consider cocks on offer lol, ie maybe two thin ones would be worth a try.

I have done dp with pussy and anal, with the smaller of the two guys behind and it was pretty awesome. I loved being the centre of attention and found the sensation pretty good too. I think the only way forward with that is to be spit roasted at the same time lol.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" I think the only way forward with that is to be spit roasted at the same time lol."

I believe that is known as an "Airtight".

we have done a DP on a meet and we loved it, the good lady wife cannot wait to do it again!!! It was our guest in her pussy and me in her arse, next time she wants both cocks in her pussy to try that!

"we have done a DP on a meet and we loved it, the good lady wife cannot wait to do it again!!! It was our guest in her pussy and me in her arse, next time she wants both cocks in her pussy to try that!"

would be delighted to help you with this

regards

Mike

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Not done DP in the flesh so to speak but have done it with other half and a toy both up number one then him up number 2 and toyup number 1 and was amazing, I can take a fist but am far from slack, if anything done properly builds that front sqeezing muscle up so when you are normal shagging you can really gr_p a cock hard, anything anal make sure you are clean and well lubed up, also a whif of poppers can help relax it all.

I am up for doing DP with my OH and a trusted freind but OH not small and freind is positivly huge, but red rag to a bull and all that i will try at some point

But each to their own, i engage in anal with my OH on a regular basis he loves it and we dont have to worry about the contraceptive aspect, again that doesnt get slack at all but muscly and flexiable.

Ballerinas strech all their muscles and far from making them floppy it tones them up

Quite proud of my pelvic floors and frontal vaginal wall muscles squeezing ability.

I have had one vaginal birth for which i had a big cut and was stiched up into a neat mouses ear by a very fit doctor and second one was a c section as a awkward male.

As with anything you roughly pull an elastic band it will snap, you strech it gently it will strech and retain its shape

Maybe its just me, maybe im more kinky than i though for, i am sure starting to push the boundaries in a fun way :P

used to meet a couple at partys often in the swindon area ,she liked all 3 filled and wanted a 4th ,we couldnt work out how so hubby slid a dildo in her pussy with a cock,,she made so much noise ,the neighbour came round to door to see if was all ok

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

I highly doubt i could get two cocks in my pussy.so would have to be pussy and ass for me.... definately not two in my ass :O

And with regards to fisting pauls tried n tried n tried... it will not happen!

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

[Removed by poster at 14/08/10 15:11:54]

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

[Removed by poster at 14/08/10 15:51:00]

Oh ladies get real!!! "

i have to say i've struggled with really wide cocks a couple of times, takes some work getting it in there. not a change in hell could i get 2 up there

i had a guy try 3 fingers on me, that hurt but was manageable, 4 fingers felt like he was splitting me in 2.

Oh ladies get real!!! "

Fair comment but remember that the hormones and signals in our body during pregnancy allow our bones and muscles to become much more flexible to allow the babies exit. So there is not really any comparison to be had here. I don't take a fist either, although I have tried, cos I find it painfull and there is nothing coy about me. nerrrrrrrr

"i have had 3 kids all c/setction as i was not big enuf 2 push them out so im very tight cant take anymore the 3 fingers lol..im still an anal virgin so not experienced that yet "

Ive had both my children by C Section too, being small enough is not vaginal related though its to do with the pelvis, if a woman is too small to deliver a child naturally its because her pelvis is too small. Id imagine all vaginas can stretch to accommodate a baby.

That said i do find it a little painful to have more than 2 fingers inside me, 2 fingers is comfortable. Im sure with lube I could accommodate more, but its not particularly something im eager to do. I wouldnt have DVP for that reason, its just not something im happy to do.

"That said i do find it a little painful to have more than 2 fingers inside me, 2 fingers is comfortable. Im sure with lube I could accommodate more, but its not particularly something im eager to do. I wouldnt have DVP for that reason, its just not something im happy to do. "

Not even two little'uns?

Well as long as they were the size of 2 fingers

I personally love 2 cocks in my pussy,only ever done it once before but i loved it and cant wait to have it happen again. Even better would be 2 cocks in my pussy & sucking off another one at same time (yes im greedy lol)

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

DVP for us anyday.

Incidently, everyone that keeps saying "well you can't compare it to childbirth, becasue so many hormonal changes take place" yadda yadda.. we have one child by c-section as I am too small, but two guys is no where near the size of one baby head, so... do the math.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Accidentally did a DP - mr new thought he was doing a DVP but didn't realise at the time and not until the next morning did he find out.. (mentioned casually over breakfast at which point he said.. no wonder you came like a steam train..)

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

R doesn't do anal so the trad DP is out. I have double-vag'd with others during 4somes, and R is interested but hasn't yet taken that particular step.

I think they're great, and the women concerned seem to enjoy them.

By *FM LOVERMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Wow TraceandRic fancy meeting up for some straight mfm fun including dp? X

Steve

Oh ladies get real!!! "

I think the operative word was "dispel" not accept! So yes there are some of us that are "tight" and happily so thank you

By *arysueCouple  over a year ago

swansea

mmmmmmm Bum and pussy for me just great.

love fucking a womans arse as her hubby fucks her pussy

Oh ladies get real!!!

I think the operative word was "dispel" not accept! So yes there are some of us that are "tight" and happily so thank you"

Here Here!

XXXX

By *iteskinMan  over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

2 in the pussy DEFO once you get a rhythm going its all good!!

"what does everyone like the most with DP in a 3some 1 in the Ass and 1 in the Pussy or both in the Pussy or if your Dearing both in the Ass???

Mrs loves both in her Pussy she cant get enough of it plus we are not that keen on anal

but what do other men and women like? "

Best one for me (bi)is a 69 DP Girl on top in the 69, second guy entering her from behind in her pussy, guy below licking her magic buttom. Never felt a girl cum so hard i my life, nearly bit her hubby's cock off Knew the couple very well indeed and it was all bareback so hubby had a good mouthfull as I came which he loved. Benn on the bottom as well.

both r good!

2 cocks in the pussy, esp when u know each other well and playing natural, is fucking (!) amazing...

feeling the cocks sheathed by her....rubbing...the heat, sweat, moans...

so if u cpls wanna try....give me a shout!

Same here, cant imagine wanting to be that loose or stretched!!

Done the two cocks in the pussy as well. Good, but you have to get the timing right!!

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I don't think it's fair to assume that being able to do DVP means they are loose or baggy. I can be so tight hubby struggles to get in sometimes but I took 2 cocks in my pussy with not a lot of problems for the first time the other night. Then 2 minutes after I was back to being a tight fuck...

I don't know the science but the elastic band analogy sounds about right to me!

» Add a new message to this topic